Saturday, December 23, 2017

RP: SHOCK!!! Patrick Lee Stansbury is DEAD (according to Gloria Stansbury, his wife, to me, tonight) -- Gloria Hung Up on Me Then, and Through a Service, I Learned That the Records are NOT PUBLISHED (they aren't), When CIA TOP SECRET SECURITY Does Not Allow That:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/shock-patrick-lee-stanbury-is-dead.html



The most recent photo of Patrick Lee Stansbury I have shows the DEVASTATION of Meth to his face.



Patrick was busted three times during the time I worked for him, 1990 - 2010, this from the middle of that, in 2005.


Patrick was FAT when I began working for him at Collegiate Concepts in Tucker, GA in 1990, and NEVER was sick. He got into serious physical exercise, and I often passed Patrick and Troy Emory "TED" Daniel (a fellow employee of Pentagon Publishing, Inc.) jogging around Stone Mountain all the years I either walked the 5.5 mile path around the mountain -- or climbed it nearly every day.


I must ASSUME he had an overdose or bad drugs -- and died of that. NO obituary or other record of his death can be found by searching online.


This explains property manager Jonathan Deputy's COMPLETE REVERSAL of attitude and "facts" to me the other day when he gave the PERFORMANCE OF HIS LIFE to intimidate me into MOVING OUT of my new apartment. Jon said several times that he had a network that I could not know about -- CIA, Christian Churches, Republican Party, Clinton Democrats, Kenan Family -- especially Thomas S. Kenan III -- nearly ALL Politicians in Wilmington -- especially District Attorney Benjamin R. David, ALL Republican District Court Judges, and Judges Corpening, Noecker, (Faison III -- one of the ABSOLUTE God-Hating "Christian" WORST, which I forgot earlier!!!), with Robin Robinson a SELL-OUT to the Narco-Trafficking and Racial Hatred of First Presbyterian Church, where she is a Deacon, but she TRIES to be fair, without being honest with HERSELF.




Patrick -- especially with Lee Gosney (three times convicted of running a Meth Lab in Georgia), and working with former GA Republican Congressman John Linder, who often exchanged large packets of cash with Patrick Stansbury in Blue Ribbon Grill in Tucker, GA in the late 1990s, supplied all the Politicians, Christian Clergy (not all of them, of course), etc.

General Russel Honore' knew ALL ABOUT the Kenan Family involved in the Atlanta/Stone Mountain part of this, but not about my parents' heavy participation by order of the Catholic Popes.

My friend and designated partner in an Historic Walking Tour I scripted in 2011 while homeless, Evan Fish, was MURDERED by Wilmington Police Officers -- confirmed by New Hanover Sheriff's Deputies (especially the Sheriff's Negotiator who spoke with me about what happened at GREAT LENGTH), because he KNEW Lee Gosney and Patrick Stansbury had supplied HIM with cocaine for TWO YEARS while he was the second biggest Cocaine distributor in Maine. 

When he tried to get OUT of that by moving to Wilmington -- but ESPECIALLY when CRACK ADDICT Police Chief Ralph Evangelous learned Evan and I were PUTTING THE INFO TOGETHER, they had no choice but to MURDER Evan.



Evan Fish -- from HIS obituary




David Nash, D.A. Benjamin R. David, and John Stike, DDS -- all of First Presbyterian -- convicted me FALSELY of "Cyber-Stalking" in 2011, to try to STOP ME from revealing the TRUTH. Republican Chief Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, SAVED MY ASS!!!





Later, D.A. Ben David with Fox News Talking Head Daliah Saper, and Wells Fargo Exec Jamie See Sutherland, SCREWED ME out of my copyrights and saddled me with a HALF MILLION DOLLAR DEBT illegally and unconstitutionally in the Name of Jesus Christ their DEVIL-GOD.




Also important to remember is that both Patrick and Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller of Raleigh Way in Bethlehem, GA told me that Patrick worked DIRECTLY with my parents to KILL ME -- and indirectly with my sisters Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy of Downingtown, PA (as confirmed by Stone Mountain Police), but Jane was MIND CONTROLLED and at least acknowledges doing it but has NO REMORSE, will NOT apologize -- or make amends for deliberately destroying my wealth and life-as-I-knew-it.

Julie, the ONLY remaining Swastika-loving Catholic of my siblings, I MUST assume did this CONSCIOUSLY, her PIG-HUSBAND, Joel Duffy, the ONLY one in my family that truly PHYSICALLY THREATENED ME.

I will inform my NAZI mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- who remains in Raleigh ALONE for CHRISTMAS, the rest gathered already in Pennsylvania -- that the GIG IS UP, tomorrow morning, and if she commits suicide, that is HER PROBLEM -- and Pope Francis's problem, he the last to give her directly her NAZI ORDERS.

I have a LOT of good to say about Patrick Stansbury, and will blog about that tomorrow.

Tonight, I will make certain this goes to TOP PEOPLE at First Presbyterian, so they KNOW they are ABSOLUTELY CAUGHT in Ben David's Narco-Trafficking and White Supremacy to benefit my Kenan Family.

The Wilmington Star News ALREADY KNOWS they are TOTALLY COMPLICIT in the cover-up of all of this and the PROMOTION of Donald Trump and Kenan Family Swastikas and Klan Robes.

Good night for now -- and SADLY -- due to Jonathan Deputy and the drunken drug addicts he rented to upstairs, I DARE NOT ask Allie to sell me pot for the FOURTH TIME, she always having a LOT ON HAND -- which she sells or gives way -- baked into cookies. etc., but she and her boyfriend "Pete" continued into this evening, carting many things OUT in their vehicles -- even some equipment -- but nothing that looks like they are actually MOVING anywhere else.

I will copy property owner Gold Walker and property manager Jon Deputy (although Jon asked me NOT TO, anymore).

Good Night . . . 

Scott











.

No comments: