Monday, December 18, 2017

RP: Wilmington Goes 100% GAY for 2018!!! / This Blog Went SUPER-VIRAL Last Night -- Due to Interest by INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARS (but NOT in "Christian" USA)!!! / A Knight in (actually, without), SHINING ARMOR???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/wilmington-goes-100-gay-for-2018-this.html










NEW YEARS EVE GALA

December 31st, 2017



NEW YEARS EVE GALA













TICKETS

Showtimes

Co-presented with Opera House Theatre Company
December 31 at event begins at 7pm curtain at 8:30pm
The best New Year’s Eve Celebration in Wilmington. Evening includes dinner, dessert, drinks champagne toast and a sensational live performance of the Broadway musical Priscilla Queen of the Desert by Opera House Theatre Company! After the show, ring in 2018 with a live DJ, dancing and champagne toast!

$150

Uplevel this year's Gala experience with VIP tickets to the Starlight Room. Thalian Hall’s third floor is undergoing a transformation. The Starlight Room is the place where you can have a party within a party, including reserved seating, attentive wait staff and a private buffet and bar. Seating is limited and is available to the first 34 people who are willing to pay a little more to gain access to this exclusive location. Call the Box Office to order VIP tickets. 910-632-2285

VIP tickets $200.





(Y'all need an EDITOR!!!)



“It’s maybe impossible to escape (your own head), but I guess the secret is the prison cell just gets bigger and bigger and bigger and prettier and prettier and prettier.” 


― David Lynch


David Lynch's Blue Velvethttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Velvet_(film)was partially filmed in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments in 1985 -- when I dated Thomas S. Kenan III's most recent boyfriend, Curtis "Robbie" Anderson.


No WONDER my life has been so weird!!!



"Scott, 

I’m a young (27), educated sales executive (living two hours away) that was very much turned on by your profile. Love a creative mind! And though I’m a tall skinny white boy, might enjoy my passionate enthusiasm for a mature man (and hopefully not just when you’re in a pinch)

Talk soon!" 



COOL!!! I'm a Kenan who is working with PATRIOTS to stop my family that put Trump into power -- HA!!! 

If reading a few days of my blog postings doesn't scare you off, write back, please: 

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com 

Scott 
 

I’m more than interested! (another photo attached)

My imagination is fired -- and I like your penis too!!! WOOF!!! My blog JUST NOW is getting super hits -- and they are being referred by https://www.academia.edu/ which I'd never heard of before. 

But over the years MANY sites have re-published my postings -- and the City of Puerto Vallarta used several of them to describe the town and its history with Tennessee Williams/The Night of the Iguana filming. 

But I'm EXHAUSTED and have to get some sleep. Will figure it all out tomorrow. Might XXXX XXX first . . . 

S
 


Well, if he can handle THIS (and he has NOT yet picked up my last message as above), he might/could be a KEEPER -- and I have RAZZED Thomas S. Kenan III's drug-bunny boyfriend of similar age ENDLESSLY -- LOL!!!



But THEY are "Christians", so more from THIS crowd:




Readers know that when I first got to Wilmington, I met two straight male prostitutes, about 40 years old, handsome and hunky, in front of Slainte Irish Pub (where the piped-out music is the type that gets guys to be AGGRESSIVE WITH WOMEN), and the tall, thin owner or manager -- still there -- is clearly a closet case, if I've ever seen one!!!






Of course most Irish are ROMAN CATHOLIC -- and like Joseph P. Kennedy III's former roommate in college who now works for him replied when I asked where the GAY Kennedys are -- THERE ARE NONE (but they all support Gay Rights): 



The whole NAZI FAMILY at the Vatican -- BEFORE JFK's generation flipped to support LIBERTY, and my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan took over for the Pope as America's TOP NAZI.


We Kenans (of North Carolina), may be so TWISTED that my family put Donald Trump into POWER, but WE do not HIDE that most Kenan men are at least PARTLY GAY, and many like Thomas S. Kenan III, William Rand Kenan, Jr, and I are AT LEAST GAY (if not additionally creative):




Anyway, the two straight male prostitutes claimed they were getting MEGA-RICH -- servicing the CHRISTIAN WIVES of Wilmington -- and that from THEIR EXPERIENCE, 80% of married Christian men in Wilmington are GAY.


In MY experience -- not concerned with my bed-partners' religions -- it is UPWARD of 50% of married Wilmington men, but SHORT of 80%!!!


So, HOW MANY MILLIONS have the Kennedys paid to HUSH UP THEIR GAY ADVENTURES like they did THIS ONE (not a gay one):











>>> THIS REMINDS ME OF MY GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT -- Meryl Streep was the TOP CREATIVE PERSON I met while working for Tennessee Williams, and I knew her better than any other (at least now still living):

She supported Hillary Clinton and the Kenan Family NARCO-TRAFFICKING before Bernie Sanders fell to the wayside (by subterfuge of the Hillary Clinton Campaign).

And despite my half dozen attempts to get back in touch with Meryl (2011 - 2014, when i gave up), she NEVER RESPONDED:






My OWN experience with Meryl Streep is MOSTLY shown in these chapters -- and I NEVER would have guessed she was really such a TRAITOR!!!










>>> ADDED LATER -- MERYL STREEP RESPONDS 


But this does NOT get her out of supporting the Clinton/Kenan Narco-Trafficking Group -- she supported Hillary BEFORE Sanders was pushed out. Maybe Meryl isn't actually SMART, and her SMARTS are just an ACT:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/meryl-streep-responds-to-rose-mcgowan-criticism_us_5a38365be4b0c65287aba6f2?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009


>>> AS TO THIS BLOG GOING SUPER-VIRAL (EXCEPT IN THE CHRISTIAN USA), OVERNIGHT:


1. The BIGGEST referring website was this: https://www.academia.edu/


And HERE is where you can find their current employees -- they are HIRING!!!:




I can't now find the list of the twenty top universities that are connected through them (although I did last night, so it must still be there). A Mexican University was FIRST, and FOUR US UNIVERSITIES made the list, including Harvard, Princeton, USC, as I remember.

2. Number Two was: http://fr.newsmonkey.be/

3. Number Three was: http://www.mikecornelison.com/





Alcoholic Mayor Bill Saffo of Wilmington, NC pictured RIGHT WHEN HE WON RE-ELECTION a month+ ago:


"OY!!! I wish I'd been born JEWISH -- instead of Narco-Trafficking Greek Orthodox!!!"





.

No comments: