Wednesday, January 24, 2018

RP: After Hearing My Name and My Business, Charter Communications HQ REFUSED to Put Me Through to Someone in the Office of Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, Richard Dykhouse. I Tried FIVE TIMES in One Hour!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/after-hearing-my-name-and-my-business.html


"It is time we recognized that belief is not a private matter; it has never been merely private. In fact, beliefs are scarcely more private than actions are, for every belief is a fount of action in potential."






Readers know that I am now associated with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University -- and have even contributed money to them -- when I could afford it!!!



Aziz and Vahdat Ahmadieh, major Duke Donors whose office is WITHIN the KIE Offices, were the BEST FRIENDS I made at one of KIE's meetings.




>>> MORE ON MY CALLING SPECTRUM CABLE'S CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS after two LOCAL(ish) ITEMS -- ONE SERIOUS, and one more FUN!!!:











And GRACIOUS!!! It took until my SIXTH VIEWING for me to notice the Christian character in the animated gif of Elton, above. I HOPE my Readers are QUICKER!!!


Readers all know -- long-term ones, anyway -- that in the 1980s I met Elton John's then current boyfriend, who had won MR. GAY GEORGIA, at Las Margaritas restaurant on Cheshire Bridge Road, where he was eating with friends -- but NOT Elton. http://lasmargaritasmidtown.com/

They stayed together for YEARS until the guy -- having CONFLICT with his Christian religion -- threw himself under a LORRY (English bus), and killed himself.



I only learned TODAY -- doing research -- that they had remained together so long and that he had killed himself.



Here is my OTHER connection to Elton John:










Yes, Elton John lost nearly ALL HIS GAY CRED when he played at Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan's THE BREAKERS HOTEL, Palm Beach, at Drug-Rush Limbaugh's (who had been a FREQUENT HARD-DRUG-PARTIER with Elton, previously)FOURTH serial wedding!!!






Since WHEN is Elton John a Christian Expert??? 

He's so ignorant that he claims Jesus, who til the day he died said people had to convert to JUDAISM to follow (not worship), him, was a Christian

"If Jesus Christ was alive today, I cannot see him, as the Christian person that he was . . . " Elton John is an ASSHOLE DELUXE -- and I support gay marriages and clergy

Scott




And then there was THIS in 2016:


LOL!!! So Elton John did a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in early March -- and NOW look what happens!!! 

See below for the HOTNESS of Jeffrey Wenninger who just filed this harassment suit!!!



Elton's Body Guard Jeffrey Wenninger:





>>> SO I WILL SOON WRITE RICHARD DYKHOUSE OF CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS/SPECTRUM CABLE


But HERE is the entire letter I emailed and then got confirmation he received my TRACKED letter as well: 


Richard R. Dykhouse
Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Spectrum
400 Atlantic Street 10th Floor
Stamford, Connecticut 06901

July 18, 2017

Dear Mr. Dykhouse,

I am writing today, having received no response from you or others to my first letter to you dated June 27, 2017, and received at your Corporate Office by Tracked Priority US Mail on June 30, 2017. It is published on my Political Blog near the bottom, here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/as-we-all-wake-up-to-gods-fabulous.html.

Today, I have a more specific situation to bring to your attention that is ongoing, but first, I now feel fairly confident that lawyer Brian Williams of Raleigh, hired by ESIS, which is the company subcontracted, by your insurance company to handle claims against your drivers, in at least the Wilmington, NC region, will soon make me an offer of compensation. Your driver hit me in a crosswalk -- your “Time Warner” truck turning right in broad daylight on February 13, 2017, and didn’t see 6’ 11” me and ONLY noticed me when he felt the impact, as he accelerated from a stop, around the corner right into me.

I can also tell you that since Time/Warner became Spectrum your people have excelled in customer service both at your Mayfaire store on Military Cutoff (the actual name of a road), here in Wilmington, as well as by phone -- sometimes in actually helping with services or solving problems, and other times in applying false remedies that don’t work for longer than an hour or so, later customer service reps saying that the PREVIOUS remedy could NOT have worked, and then try another. I wasted many hours in this nonsense a month ago, but FINALLY got mostly corrected service.

I still have several brief outages of internet service per hour, but they are only for five seconds or so. While they are inconvenient, I can get internet music back after reloading the page so that a “player” that disappears with each outage then comes back. ANNOYING but not deadly.

But it is true that with that one exception, ACTUAL customer service is nearly always able to correct problems, now. NO WONDER your rates are so high given the frequency one must call your techs – mostly to waste time with them!!!

Addressing these problems with Spectrum employees is like arguing with Republicans who think Donald Trump’s relationship to Vladimir Putin and Russian money sources is GOOD for the USA – and that Putin and Russia are our good friends. Endless excuses are given, and rates necessarily must go up and up as the System seems too fragile to work decently, and your people must CONSTANTLY work to keep it going, like a crack whore in her seventies.

But something more quantifiable – and provable in Court – that continues with whoever processes your payments for this area needs to be addressed by Spectrum IMMEDIATELY. My bills are paid by physical check mailed to your office – necessarily because Benefits Management, who pays bills for many people only on Social Security or Disability, has no choice due to Government Regulation, so cannot pay electronically, which would credit immediately. What has happened to my payments – and those of many others Benefits Management has sent your company, is that the checks are HELD long enough to accrue $8.95 late charge, before your company credits accounts and deposits them.

A month ago, they had continued holding TWO, and then even robocalled me to say cut-off was impending, when Spectrum HAD those checks!!! A few days ago, I got my next bill after that, and AGAIN the check was held so that I was charged a late fee. I know that Benefits Management has been trying to get your people to deposit checks in a timely manner for at least three months, and when I spoke with them today, they said it’s driving them NUTS, your company is so ABUSIVE, and they plan to begin sending them by mail that returns a received receipt.


Have you PERSONALLY ever dealt with a company that treated you like that – and if so, how did YOU handle it???


This is ABSURD that an accounting company has to spend the time and expense to send checks to your company like this – especially since you appear to be targeting people of the lowest income who have no other choice but to use your services. This is IDENTICAL to the so called “Christian” Republicans who are doing everything to dump millions and millions of people from healthcare to enrich themselves.

My account is attached to my phone number, (910) 200-XXXX, which is always used to bring it right up. But someone in your Corporate Offices needs to call Ms. Teri Motsinger, owner of Benefits Management, Inc., (910) 798-XXXX, ext. 202 and straighten things out, including refunding all these bogus late charges as well as giving each account B.M. manages that has been so-affected a month of free service. It is the LEAST you can do -- given the deliberate targeting of “poor people”.

Thank you for your kind consideration and prompt attention to this matter. I just left Teri a voicemail message to let her know I will include her when I email it out tonight to several high in your Corporate structure to forward to you, but I will also guess at your email address and try that since the format likely applies to you too. I will copy lawyer Williams in Raleigh as well, and send you a copy by tracked US Mail -- publish it on blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.


Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, North Carolina


This from here, that has GREAT ADDITIONAL INFO on my UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT to commit for observation Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr., my former benefactor, and ACCOMPLICE to those who have tried to MURDER ME -- as well as reference to my old buddyJeanne Wolf:





FIRST met Jeanne Wolf in 1982 while working for Tennessee Williams:




Then I got BACK IN TOUCH WITH HER -- just past halfway down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-letter-arrived-from-nyc-adult.html


And just for the HECK OF IT, here is one of MANY emails between me and Kenan Lawyer Brian Williams of Raleigh -- working for Time/Warner, now SPECTRUM CABLE:









.

No comments: