Saturday, January 27, 2018

RP: ALL My Info on Pentagon Publishing, Inc. and Patrick Lee Stansbury Was Only CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKERS' LIES -- LOL!!! And the GIGANTIC, EXPENSIVE EFFORT to Pull the Wool Over My Eyes PROVES the Truth of Patrick's TRAITOROUS DEEDS / Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr.'s Support Was from the CIA:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/all-my-info-on-pentagon-publishing-inc.html




And FOX NEWS remains in SELF-DESTRUCT MODE -- just look at THIS evidence of that: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion.html


Right now TRENDING in Fox News online OPINION





On the OTHER HANDShepard Smith has been doing such a GOOD JOB standing up to the LIES of Fox News, that yesterday, I saw MSNBC's Ari Melber shout "Shep Smith for PRESIDENT!!!"






Ari Melber, like Shep Smith, is GAY -- and there might be a CRUSH involved here, TOO!!!


And look how totally RESPECTFUL Fox News is of Joe Kennedy III in this article. I think Fox News wants JOE KENNEDY for PRESIDENT:
 





Andrew Kasehagen shared a link.


Admin4 hrs
MRFF Demand to Ft. Jackson command gains quick national attention...



Believe it or not, I have TRANSFERRED MY CRUSH from Aaron Gallimore (next door and 24 years of age), to his FATHERJames Gallimore of Apex, North Carolina!!! 



Aaron Gallimore



HOPE to find some nekkid pix of Mr. Gallimore SOON.


James Gallimore was 21 years old when Aaron was born, sired FIVE more children, all of whom are now living independently except the YOUNGEST two who live with their mother and are in high school.

CLEARLY, Mr. Gallimore's DICK likes to shoot -- but he currently has no one to pleasure him, so Monday, I will call him at his office and offer my EXCELLENT SERVICES!!! 


As Readers know, when I lived in Wilmington, NC all of 2011 and into 2012, after Joseph Crawford Faulk began paying for me to stay in cheap motels on Market Street, I had THREE construction executives in their mid-forties -- all married, and all working for firms that had built a few hundred homes -- although at that time, it was the GREAT RECESSION, so they were semi-idle and easily took off from work and came over for LOTS OF TWO-WAY SEX!!!

BET I can get Mr. Gallimore into the sack -- and also doubt that Aaron will "sacrifice himself" to keep me from trying.


But Aaron MIGHT, so I will ask him first.

>>> AFTER SENDING OUT MY POSTING LAST NIGHT, I was up until 3:30 doing RESEARCH, on Pentagon Publishing, Inc, and learned a FEW THINGS!!!:


That last postinghttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/found-lee-e-gosney-jr-my-former-co.html


1. Patrick Lee Stansbury is NOT DEAD, and www.Pentagon-USA.com and www.TopGrad.com, are still Patrick's CHIEF WEBSITES.

2. Virtually ALL of the same sales staff works for Patrick, and he lost NONE of his Defense Department, Homeland Security Department, and University contracts.

3. There is STILL a lot of SCUTTLEBUTT on the internet about Exec. Vice President Michael Massicott's GAY LIFE -- although he remains living with his wife, Carolyn (Price) Massicott, and their children -- WEIRD as Carolyn and the children appear to be in this photo!!! 





4. I also found PHONE NUMBERS and email addresses to SEVERAL of my old co-workers -- and a little BEE buzzed by and told me that not only Mike Massicott, but Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller, her husband, Joel Miller (who ALSO wanted me to suck his giant Italian dork -- which he PROUDLY showed me, but when I asked Gerry, who is TOO TIGHT to TAKE IT in the "Ussy-Pay", she said that might be too WEIRD, so she would still just take it in her BUTT), were all TERRORIZED by Patrick Stansbury -- he claiming he would FIRE anyone who talked to me AT ALL.

5. I have TESTED those phone numbers, and they DO go to the people the internet claims they go to -- YAY!!!

6. And that "BUZZY BEE" said that if it doesn't GET BACK TO ME BEFORE TOMORROW (Sunday), that I should published EVERYTHING the bee has told me.









.

No comments: