Sunday, January 28, 2018

RP: BOMBS AWAY!!! "Master Baiter" and Scott Kenan BOMB Patrick Stansbury, Pentagon Publishing, Inc, and the CIA -- in an Alliance Not Unlike FDR and Joseph Stalin from WWII!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/bombs-away-lee-gosney-and-scott-kenan.html




“Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light? Or just another lost angel... City of Night? ” 

― Jim Morrison

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor


The PURPOSE of this woman and her decorated tree is to show the ABSURDITY of what most of the American Media and American People have been -- and continue to be -- debating.

Not ALL of it, but this morning Facebook led me to a posting of Science of Mind (Religious Science) Minister David Barrett congratulating Rev. Tony Crapoliccio's Practitioner Class on their KNOWING that Teaching thoroughly. So I will make a few comments on WHAT HAPPENED to Science of Mind after my favorite Spiritual Teacher, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz died about the year 2000.

Churches of Science of Mind became "Spiritual Living Centers of _____", and rather than stay with the Teaching and almost NO other concerns, they brought on the "Female Element" -- which definitely has its place, but NOT THERE (and it has NOTHING to do with an individual's gender, we ALL having masculine and feminine aspects -- the feminine being all about SECURITY AT ANY PRICE), like marrying Banks to Investment Banking led to the Great Recession.

So all of these Atlanta area Ministers: Paul Gonyea, David Barrett, Tony Crapoliccio, Joyce Rennolds, Ken Wilcox (now actually in St. Augustine, FL), turned a GREAT TEACHING into nothing more than a RICH MAN'S PROSPERITY GOSPEL, and are on a par with JOEL OSTEEN!!!




But something I learned from Joyce Rennolds in the 1990s in her workshop on LOVE, haunted me until in the mid-aughts, when I found independent confirmation of it.



Joyce Rennolds: http://joycerennolds.com/


Joyce had been a devout Roman Catholic housewife married to a VERY abusive man, which led to her being a BAD DRUNK -- until she WOKE UP. She then even had an affair that she told us about with a very HIGH DIPLOMAT from Egypt, but what I then found hard to believe, was that she claimed, "If you took all the money in the world and divided it by the number of people in the world, you get $3,000,000.00 per personWHERE IS YOURS???"

So about ten years later -- just before the Great Recession -- I found that that same formula used by NOT spiritual, but political think tanks, then claimed $4.5 Million per person.

Joyce and I always had a special bond, perhaps partly because her son-in-law is 6' 10", or an inch shorter than me -- and she dated a HIGH FOREIGN OFFICIAL, like I have here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html, as well as here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/09/after-fall-of-american-jesus.html.


And to RECAP, I have had the pleasure of DATING TWO Chief Protocol Officers, first Rife Huey, the retired Aide to Admiral Zumwalt, in Atlanta in 1983, then again in 1995, and Rife recently relocated to the Upper Mid-West. Then in 2010, Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, Chief Protocol Officer at the US Embassy in Mexico City who was FIRED two weeks before getting his 15-years benefit of Permanent Green Card because he INSISTED to the George W. Bush State Department that the US Constitution must be followed. Then, Colin Powell's retired Chief Protocol Officer, Col. Dottie Newman, got me to flee to Mexico for Political Exile in 2010.


ALSO, I should start off by saying I will NOT call Aaron Gallimore's VERY HOT father, James, to proposition him (as mentioned halfway down here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/all-my-info-on-pentagon-publishing-inc.html), but I'm GLAD to know how to contact him if something really BAD happens to Aaron. 


TWO pending things that remain pending for now:

1. I have NOT yet received a response from Landlady Gold Walker after I snail-mailed her my last letter explaining why her trying to bill me $715.00 for things that were HER responsibility is something I will NOT pay -- and we can go to Court. Just now checking -- while it SEEMS I sent that a month ago -- it was just a week ago TOMORROW that I mailed it. And if I DON'T hear from her in the next few days, I will consider that her decision to NOT pursue the matter.


But because it is still "OPEN", I will not take Gold nor her property manager Jonathan Deputy OFF my email list until then.



2. Because my old high school girlfriend, a former Pennsylvania Prosecutor, who is also a part-time Physician and keeps up her Law Licence as well, while doing Consulting, now, has been bedridden with the FLU, I will wait until I've had a real CONSULT with her before contacting SPECTRUM CABLE'S Legal Department about what began here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/02/on-my-way-to-confront-mayor-saffo-again.html 


>>> SO ON TO "MASTER BAITER"!!!:






The FIRST thing to understand about Lee, is that LIKE ME, he always LANDS ON HIS FEET -- and is NOT afraid of communicating with ANYONE (even if he sometimes lies, or avoids the WHOLE truth). We did NOT, yesterday, discuss Lee's close friendship with my father, William Scott Kenan (mostly via an AA group, but also when Dad went to visit with Patrick Stansbury and Sun Oil connected Walter Moore who was a Corporate Officer there, while I was in JAIL for 15 weeks and had to file Habeus Corpus against Democrat Dekalb County Judge Linda Warren Hunter, to FINALLY be charged with simple (and BOGUSTRESPASS).


During that time, Dad was working with Patrick Stansbury, Nixon Aide John Ehlichman, and others to set up the Atlanta/Stone Mountain Christian Drug Mafia that Bill Clinton soon protected by the CIA stationed three blocks from my home. And it was two of Patrick's employees who took me TWICE to meet Mr. Ehrlichman in his Atlanta condo.

And of course we did NOT discuss Lee's setting up all the deals to distribute the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but especially in Wilmington and Atlanta -- but as Sheriff Ed McMahon knows BEST, I am NOT into punishments, but into HEALINGS, and although I'm not so certain I believe ALL of Master Baiter's GOOD WORKS (only), since Patrick FIRED HIM two+ years ago, but I DO KNOW that Master got fired for a REAL REASON that sheds much light on all of this -- and I will get to that in a moment.

I should disclose that yesterday, when Master -- married to a woman for six years now, but she HATES giving oral -- told me it's OK with his wife if I deep-throat (while gumming), his bigness, and I ENTHUSIASTICALLY agreed to do Master ASAP and even repeatedly -- DESPITE Master being physically unattractive to me -- BECAUSE I want to HONOR HIM WITH PLEASURE for being a FUN GUY!!!

Besides: Master also thinks Mike Massicott was a TOTAL CUTIE in his youth, knows Patrick Stanbury ALSO likes cock, and knows ALL ABOUT Joel Miller getting his taste for loving guys blowing him, because years ago, Joel used to hang out in and near the parking lots of the biggest gay bars in Atlanta in the mid-1980s, picking up guys, and then STEALING THEIR WALLETS!!!



Joel and his wife Gerry told me about this MANY times!!!


And I don't DOUBT Lee's stories of yesterday, that he is VERY INVOLVED in Westminster Presbyterian Church, Snellville, GA: http://www.wpcsnellville.org/, and that IN FACT he was instrumental in PROMOTING/SUPPORTING their STRONG support of Gay Rights and Gay Marriage.

You see, back when I first met Lee, he was known to be VERY PROTECTIVE of his son Chris, who was if not yet known to be gay (and I don't know that Chris turned out that way), but he was a HIGHLY SENSITIVE boy, then approaching adolescence.

ALSO, the REASON Patrick Stansbury FIRED LEE, was because Patrick has a younger brother, Michael (whom like Chris Baiter, I have met at least once), who is developmentally CHALLENGED -- but ALSO referred to as an "Idiot Savant" -- that Patrick's Mom cared for until she died. Patrick had TONS OF MONEY to take care of his brother -- and Michael DID for a while live with Patrick and Gloria -- but Patrick later put him in a State Institution where they drugged him on seven medications that kept him DROOLING like my former 4th Street Wilmington roommate Haston "Shake" Lavern Caulder II:




So, LEECARING ABOUT SCREWED HUMANS, managed to get Legal Custody of Michael Stansbury, sprung him from the Mental Hospital, brought him home to Lee's house (where he still lives), and weaned him off ALL psychiatric medicines -- and Michael is doing GREAT, today.


I think EVERYONE owes Master Baiter some GOOD ORAL ATTENTION for THAT!!!



And it was the DAY Master got custody of Patrick's brother, that Patrick FIRED him. 

Now, yesterday, there were TWO things Master Baiter kept telling me:

1. He wants me to help him get REVENGE against Patrick Stansbury.

2. I can't tell ANYONE that I got all this info from Master -- because Master STILL goes out drinking (and likely smoking weed), with Patrick -- and he CONFIRMED that Patrick smokes "marijuana cigars" from the time he gets up until he goes to bed -- ALSO drinking himself into a stupor every night.

This is JUST LIKE several people I knew/know in Puerto Vallarta and Wilmington, NC -- including FOUR Landlords -- if you count BOTH countries.


Well, NO ONE knows better than Master what I would do with such info -- and when I immediately emailed Master after our talk, I FIRST asked him to REPLY IMMEDIATELY to me so I knew he got the email. Master also had promised to email me many links and other info yesterday afternoon -- and I have heard NOTHING from Master Baiter, his sign for me to TAKE IT AWAY!!!

I expect that over time I will disclose MORE of what Master told me, but this is enough for now. After getting all of this posted -- and emailed to all my recipients -- I will CALL all those phone numbers of Pentagon Publishing (including Patrick), to ALERT THEM to what has gone down and THIS POSTING -- HA!!!

So I guess that NEXT I will write to Sallie Bingham:









.

No comments: