Monday, January 29, 2018

RP: Email Just Sent to James Gallimore -- former US MARINE, now Vice President of MLB Construction Services for the Mid-Atlantic Region!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/email-just-sent-to-james-gallimore.html




And, before I publish that, this in tonight from our pals in Washington, DC:









* * *


>>> This email came back as I had a typo in James Gallimore's address -- but it DEFINITELY went through the SECOND TIME:




TOO BAD Mr. Gallimore is STRAIGHTno???


Regarding your son Aaron from his next-door neighbor:


Dear Mr. Gallimore,

What I am doing is something I have only done once before in my life, when in 1990, my brother Mike and his wife Gail got so into Cocaine and Mike also into Alcohol that they were close to destroying their family and my two young nephews, so I contacted Mike's secretary at Sun Oil/SUNOCO, and they forced him to see a shrink, he joined AA, and hasn't had a drop to drink or even smoked pot since then. He is near retirement age now and quite well to do (working for another oil company, now), my nephews, the one aged 30 is a top consultant on Epic Systems traveling the world on business, the other is a 27-year-old investment banker also quite well off, and my younger niece just graduated Chapel Hill and works in Charlotte in International Banking for Wells Fargo.

My own story is more complicated. I was a math science wiz who ended up with an Art degree from Denison University on scholarship, and among other things was the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams and can prove in Court he was murdered by the Episcopal Church, Republican Party -- including Frank Hawkins Kenan, a Klansman and the "spiritual leader" of the NC Republican Party until his death in 1996 -- the CIA, and FBI as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us would happen at a party in early 1982. I used to date Frank Kenan's son Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill's ex boyfriend in 1985 here in Wilmington, although I lived in Atlanta then.

Although only a distant relative of the wealthiest Kenans, I know many of them and that they are proud to have put both President Enrique Pena Nieto into power in Mexico, and Donald Trump into power here. I have a strange ability to meet and know many powerful people, and my last overnight date was with George Bush's cousin -- we laughing all night over the Narco-Trafficking and Traitorous crimes of our two families together for many decades now. 

Everyone knows that Prescott Bush made their fortune investing in Hitler's War Machine. And then Mitt Romney's cousin Douglas Romney's "widow" from a legal gay marriage, Bill Romney, first wanted to date me but began harassing me a year ago, I got Mitt's email address and got him to immediately stop that.

I currently am on Social Security and a volunteer feeding the FBI Special Task Force info on corruption of drugs in Wilmington, and am beginning a series of books on the Backstory of how influential my Kenan Family has been in American History. I am recognized as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life, and published a book on that.

I see that you were in the Marines -- and I SALUTE YOU for your service. At 6' 11" tall, I was too tall to serve and a bit of a hippy back then -- I graduated high school in 1969. From 1990 - 2010, I was very proud to work commission only selling ad space in all the yearbooks for the Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies, and got very good at it, but in early 2010, I found the proof that my boss at Pentagon Publishing, Inc., Snellville, GA, also distributed all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but especially in Atlanta and Wilmington to Politicians of both Parties and Christian Churches, so I was fired -- and all my accumulated wealth was removed. At 66, I'm young and can make even more going forward. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer was a close friend in Atlanta and she got me to most of five years in Political Exile in Mexico.

My best friend in Puerto Vallarta, a Wilmington native who had done much business with Tom Kenan III, came from the family that controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad and his son (whom he does NOT get along with), was 2nd in charge of the US State Department in Afghanistan under Hillary Clinton, shipped all the Heroin back from there to Maxwell AFB and then my boss distributed it. It is not a secret that the Clintons always worked for the Bush and Cheney Families in the Drug trade, but few know my Kenan Family actually runs it. My personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knows all about it -- as do most top Politicians -- and I have been debriefed by top officers of both the Mexican and US Army and Marines. 

I trust the military more than politicians!!!

Aaron really impressed me with his intelligence and artistic ability when I met him, but I am afraid he is falling into the same trap the two other people I know who are on prescribed Adderall (pharmaceutical grade Meth), have fallen into. In 2011, I met Patricia Sinatra at a street fair here -- she visiting her actor son Danny who was on Adderall. She asked me to help him, but I could not, and today he has been in Prison for over two years on Meth-related charges -- as well as banned for life from Bank of America, which as head of Sinatra Enterprises, his mother sold control of to my wealthy Kenan relatives' NationsBank, and now hates the Kenans for turning BoA NAZI.

The other is my last roommate, who had so bamboozled our landlady (Gold Walker owned the last property I lived in also), that Gold wasted the filing fee and 10 days waiting for Court to evict him -- when legally, he was Trespassing, and stayed half a month after I left. I'm copying Gold and her property manager here at the Spofford Circle property, Jonathan Deputy, so they know what has been going on. I also list my alternative email address in "Cc:"

Anyway, between Aaron and his roommate Rob, they claimed to have three jobs between them when they moved in, never worked them, and a week later said they had lost all three. A week later Rob totaled his car, claimed his Dad was replacing it 10 days ago, but his father decided not to. And although Aaron claimed that Rob's last roommate visited them and stole most of his Adderall (much prized on the street), he takes only about 1/4 what he is prescribed and sells the rest on the street to buy marijuana (which they both smoke huge quantities of), and alcohol, although a few days ago he said they had done LSD.

They also have a buxom blond Crack Whore named Leah, who has stayed over here three nights so far, Aaron having to twice take her out to buy and smoke more Crack before the night was over on her last visit.

And while this would really be none of my business, I do smoke a small amount of pot late at night on doctor's orders for tension, and they have gotten in the habit of bumming from me TOO MUCH, and NEVER replacing it as promised. Also they rarely buy their own cigarettes, and Aaron -- although he three times promised to stop this -- texts me after midnight to bum a cigarette or pot. He actually seems incapable of stopping that, apologizing seemingly sincerely the next day every time.

I'm sorry if you were unaware of all of this, but both men claimed their fathers were paying the February rent for them, and now claim you and the other WON'T, so they are trying to figure out how to get some rent together. I don't know if Aaron has enough Adderall left to sell to make that much.

If you would like to speak with me, my cell is (910) 200-XXXX. Let's hope they come to their senses before they get into some real trouble!!! It is hard to do anything once a person is a legal adult.

Sincerely,

Scott David Kenan


Phoebe Dollar and her husband Danny Sinatra (face showing the ravages of Adderall/Meth), in Wilmington, 2015, three months before Danny was imprisoned in California.



Andre Tyler Breton (showing no ravages to his face, yet), with me in my old 4th Street apartment having our Thanksgiving Dinner -- 2017.






.

No comments: