Wednesday, January 17, 2018

RP: HOT India-Indian Homo LOVES This Blog (but is confused by my message). / "Christians" Are Now "Falling Like FLIES" Back into the Devil's HELL-HOLE They Had Come Out Of!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/hot-india-indian-homo-loves-this-blog.html



In so MANY WAYSChristianity is FAR WORSE than this -- but I don't want people to think I am JUST picking on the absolute HATRED OF GOD (God is Love), of Christians -- the PREDOMINATE religion in my American Culture.






FIRST, I am overdue sending my sister Julie a thank you note -- and Gold Walker a letter detailing what I will do to her in COURT if she persists in "persecuting me" because I blog that her son, Allen Walker, is one of Wilmington area's BIGGEST NARCO-TRAFFICKERS (according to many Wilmington Police Officers and others), which is NOT my or Gold's fault!!!


Therefore, this will be relatively short.



And I wish to thank my READERS for making these two postings BY FAR the most hit of recent ones. I am SERIOUS that my SECOND beloved country is MEXICO (but my birth-nation, the USA, must always be my FIRST -- due to her Constitution):



Rey Moctezuma II of the Aztec Empire


1. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/oy-vey-mi-amigo-vicente-fox-former-exec.html


2. http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-thank-god-for-vicente-fox-and-i.html 







With all the TRUMP NAZI/KLANSMEN (supported PRIMARILY by my Kenan relatives who co-founded UNC Chapel Hill), being EXPOSED as God-Hating Christian Narco-Traffickers and White Supremacists all over the REST of the world's JOURNALISM SITES, this morning, FOX NEWS ONLINE was running THIS as its TOP NEWS STORY:






And for all my SERIOUS READERS, I suggest Fox News's OPINIONS PAGE for MAXIMUM MIRTH and HILARITY!!! Check out what they show as "Trending in Opinion"not too far down the right side herehttp://www.foxnews.com/opinion.html






Wilmington, North Carolina's TOP CITIZEN with his Cunty Wife, Lara Yunaska Trump (actual Wilmington native LOVED by the Narco-Trafficking and White Supremacist Wilmington Star News and Port City Daily), as mentioned on Huff Post -- but I GOT IT because at this moment it is the LAST STORY from Fox News's Opinions Page(but was just removed, so here is Huffington Post's link to it):


>>> BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING!!!: 


A lone SUPER HOT 30-ish male Wilmington cop just backed up on Spofford Circle to the walking trail as I went out to smoke a cig (tobacco), so I went over and engaged him in the FRIENDLIEST conversation -- not even BRINGING UP his (or my) SEXUALITY!!!





Officer Perry is the HOTTEST Wilmington Police Officer I have ever met!!! Here is link to the WECT story that has him skateboarding -- in motionhttp://www.wect.com/story/34523685/wpd-officer-skateboards-with-students-after-hand-delivering-missing-board



And I ACTUALLY  TOLD Officer Perry how hot he is and WHAT I'd like to do to him -- if he weren't on duty or in uniform -- and he GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED the compliment, less than a year ago. 

Readers who have forgotten what a good story it is, can refresh their memories here:




I knew he had to be watching either the house next door that is HEAVY into Narco-Trafficking -- or my own building that's had a lot of SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY from "Pete" and Allie upstairs, and Rob and Aaron Gallimore in the other ground-floor apartment -- they all being out on SOME kind of run -- but should return soon.


NONE of them go out as if working a JOB, and ONLY Allie claims to STILL be a student (undergrad), at 22 years of age.


He would not either confirm or deny his objective, but LOVED to hear what I told him about my parents with Father Bob Kus, Nixon's Aide John Ehrilchman. and Bush/Cheney/Bin Laden/Saudi-Royals owned PPD Pharmaceuticals, setting up the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia -- and that Mayor Saffo, his boss Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and especially D.A.s Benjamin R. David and his twin brother Jon David from across the river RUN IT -- or at least PROTECT IT.

As I pointed out -- and he DID agree to this -- that virtually ALL Law Enforcement "street soldiers" joined up for the RIGHT REASONS and it is a DAMNED SHAME that they have to COMPROMISE THEIR VALUES almost constantly because Christians only WORSHIP MONEY -- and HATE GOD. 

This paragraph is just me THINKING (they can identify that officer EASILY and RAZ HIM unfairly -- if they think we actually conversed about THIS): "THAT because they live PRETENDING to be HETEROSEXUALS, therefore, those leaders will KILL their spouse and children just to keep them protecting the DRUG MAFIA."





I DID tell him that I have seen people at ALL hours of day and night removing packages from the storage shed behind the house next door to give people who then drive away with them, and asked if he would like me to PHOTOGRAPH those activities and keep a strict diary to give Police of all those activities -- but he THANKED ME for the offer, and said, "No, sir, that is OUR JOB."
As to my not-written story last night regarding SPECTRUM CABLE's RENEWED ripping off all of Benefits Management's clients and what to do about that, I will soon enough write their TOP corporate Legal Counsel about how a Kenan Family Law Firm in Raleigh SCREWED ME and I will let ALL KNOW what these CHRISTIAN/NAZI DEVILS did to the FORMER TIME/WARNER CABLE -- and seek additional compensation as well.











.

No comments: