Wednesday, January 24, 2018

RP: HUFFPOST Sent Me a MESSAGE to SUE Spectrum Cable, Local Lawyer Bruce Mason, and Kenan Law Firm Yates, McLamb, & Weyher, BEFORE Searching for a Job -- and MORE!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/huffpost-sent-me-message-to-sue.html


“Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.”

― AndrĂ© Gide


FIRST, very quickly, some news from Wilmington, North Carolina, which is RUN by Kenan-Family-Narco-Trafficking CHRISTIAN GOONS of BOTH Parties. It seems that even Historic Wilmington Foundationhttp://www.historicwilmington.org/, is supporting the Christian Drug Mafia, and some people are getting VERY UPSET!!!





AND the last several days, this blog is AGAIN being hit a lot by people searching "Mayor Saffo Gay" and "Renee Saffo Restraining Order".



Renee and Bill Saffo in happier days.


And let us PRAISE THE LORD!!! 














>>> BREAKING!!!: JUST THUS MINUTE, I got a call from (910) 216-4606 -- an UNLISTED NUMBER -- from the same "Negotiations Firm" that called similarly two weeks ago, asking for a DIFFERENT someone who had given my phone number as their own. The initial robocall said there were MANY complaints about me and to hit "1" to speak to them as I was in BIG TROUBLE.


So I did, and explained to him that Christian Narco-Traffickers harass me by giving my phone number in those circumstances and EXACTLY what I can PROVE IN COURT about my Kenan Family CONTROLLING Mayor Bill Saffo, D.A. Ben David, Police Chief Ralph Evangleous, Sheriff Ed McMahon -- but ESPECIALLY disgraced former Republican NC State Senator Thom Goolsby and his HOMO SIDE-KICKDemocrat former County 3rd Vice Chair Ryan Lee Burris.


He LOVED IT as I continued for three minutes, and thanked me -- HA!!!






Ryan Burris in center with his MERRY BAND of HOMO DEMOCRATIC PARTY NARCO-TRAFFICKERS.





>>> SOME OTHER MATTERS:


1. MOST IMPORTANT is that while I DID give Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc. some "HELL" yesterday -- about good Christians like herself NOT standing up to the Narco-Trafficking/White Supremacists in their churches here in Wilmington, as you see ABOVE, Michael Steele and Christianity Today are NOT AFRAID to stand up for the REAL JESUS and his Teachings!!! 


And while it was not FAIR of me to single out Teri when virtually ALL Wilmington Christians are in the SAME BOAT, I know Teri is WOMAN ENOUGH not to have taken it personally -- and she AGREED with me as well.

See 4/5 the way down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/revenge-of-drag-queens-against-pointy.html

2. What I did NOT report about my meeting with Teri yesterday, is that she FIRST spoke with a middle-aged, long-time female client of hers who was helping a NEW client of Benefits Management find a room or apartment, and after Teri explained how her paying BILLS FIRST, before giving out allowances helps with MANY landlords (and she gave them a printed list of many that might help), I ALMOST spoke up that I had a room to rent for the $450.00 that the woman said he could afford -- but decided NOT TO and kept my trap shut (a VERY rare event).
 
You see, the young man of about 22 looked just like European Jesus with the same long hair and beard:





And the helping friend asked, "and his CRIMINAL RECORD won't be a problem???"

Well, handsome hot pups without jobs do NOT need to live with mostly-home me -- and his criminal record is likely DRUG OFFENSES and minor THEFTS to support a drug habit -- he's still too CONFUSED to be allowed to handle his own Disability Benefits, so was forced to Benefits Management.

And even if all that worked out, with Pete and Allie living in this building and doing NOTHING but bringing in and taking out "mysterious packages" -- as well as KNOWN HEAVY DRUG-TRAFFICKERS right next door (but NO ONE arrests them -- or shuts them down), he would LIKELY get right in with them and the DRUG LIFE.

3. Allie and Pete STILL have not removed their trash and recyclables carts back from the curb after Monday morning pick-up -- NOR have they moved the one that partially blocks our drive:




So NOW I need to get busy "lawyering-up" to take on Spectrum Cable, Bruce Mason, Brian Williams, and Barbara "Bonnie" Weyher of the Kenan Firm Yates, McLamb, & Weyher of Raleigh, NC. http://www.ymwlaw.com/attorneys/


It will be TONS OF FUNno???












.

No comments: