Friday, January 12, 2018

RP: I DARE Say that Yesterday, Donald J. Trump Flushed HIMSELF Down the Toilet -- LOL!!! / After a CATHARTIC Conversation and LAUGH-FEST, ALL Residents of Spofford Mills Clubhouse Apartments Are Getting on FAMOUSLY, Again!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-dare-say-that-yesterday-donald-j.html



Wilmington's FIRST FLUSH TOILET was in the William Rand Kenan, Sr. House at 110 Nun Street where WRK, Jr., Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler Bingham, Jessie (Kenan) Wise, and Sarah (Kenan) Kenan (Sarah married her dying first cousin to conserve the money in the Kenan Family), all grew up. It was in the upstairs overhang over the driveway.



Jessie (Kenan) Wise -- on right -- and Sarah (Kenan) Kenan in center (TOTAL "Hayseeds" -- wouldn't YOU agree???) -- in EARLY INHERANTEE LIFE




Jessie (Kenan) Wise -- still in Wilmington, North Carolina in LATE LIFE!!!


And my Kenan Family (with "Christian" Churches), put Donald Trump into power to DESTROY DEMOCRACY in The Name of Jesus Christ!!!


To begin with, I never mailed my letter to Gold Walker, yesterday (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/landlady-gold-walkers-invoice-to-me.html) -- because I didn't FEEL like it or think it was necessary, but I WILL mail it today, as it is a response to a LEGAL DOCUMENT (invoice).

And even Fox News that supports Gold Walker's TOP HERO, Donald Trump, has LEARNED, and after nearly a WEEK of featuring prominently online a piece claiming Marijuana HAS TO BE KEPT ILLEGAL and its users/sellers incarcerated in jails (private jails are largely owned by Dick Cheney's Family)TODAY, they are featuring THIS:






>>> I need to further explain a few other things, as well:



1. When I spoke with my mother and she OPENLY DISPLAYED her forked tongue of the Christian Devil by supporting the Trump/Republican/Christian LIES in the Name of her Holy Roman Catholic Church, I did NOT allow it to get tense, because as I've told Mom a few times, my GOAL is to NOT ALLOW HER to sink back into the ABSOLUTE HELL of HATRED and FEAR, which is Mom's true home (she thinks).

It is NOT her true home, and ALL THINGS are rooted in the ESSENCE OF THE DEITY, and:




SADLY, we ALL NOW KNOW the TRUTH of "Progressive Democrats":





And the RARELY HIDDEN HATRED of Republicans:











2. The employees of FSNB in Walmart yesterday were all black women, and NO customers were at the bank and NO Walmart customers were within earshot of my CONTROLLED-VOICE CONFRONTATION.

I had NO IDEA that overnight, Walmart's claims of treating employees BETTER would be counter-weighted by announcements of closing Sam's Club locations. FUNNY -- and the article I read said that BJ's has been FLOODED with Sam's Club employees applying for work -- is that while there were BJ's Warehouses in Atlanta when I lived there, I had forgotten about them, and thought "BJ's" referred to something FUN!!!

And yesterday, I did not have TIME to also include that when I was homeless in Wilmington in 2011, I met the Assistant Manager of Walmart near Market and College, who told me that Walmart had SUPPORTED "Obamacare", because THEN they could DROP the health insurance of the few employees they covered, and use that money to CONTINUE buying up American Farmland -- so that soon enough they could CONTROL FOOD PRICES and raise them 
SKY HIGH!!!

It was NO SECRET that during the recent Great Recession, that while property values in general fell precipitously (only now getting back to that level), Farmland prices continued to RISE -- mostly due to Bill and Hillary Clinton's HUGE SUPPORT of Walmart -- their FIRST financial supporters when Bill decided to fun for President. 


And ANYONE paying attention to the Media knew that it was due to Walmart.


Well, a month and a half ago, I FINALLY got the cohones to ASK some longtime Walmart employees about this. They were ALL AWARE OF IT, and PROUD that it had COLLAPSED OF ITS OWN WEIGHT!!!

And it was at the Porter's Neck Walmart -- when I went there to pick up Andre Tyler Breton who's family in Hampstead had bought him a flat-screen TV and other things, but REFUSED to drive him and his goods back to Wilmington.



The HOTSY-TOTSYNESS of HAIRLESS Andre Tyler Breton (whose mother claims he is GAY)!!!



3. This brings me to the LAST incomplete thing, which is that TYLER was also on ADDERALL for ADHD -- as well as OTHER DRUGS for Bipolar Illness, and the ADDERALL pushed him into EXTREME MANIA, why he HALLUCINATED intruders, secret passageways within the walls and floors of our 4th Street apartment, etc.

Now, Aaron is on ADDERALL -- without the duel diagnosis -- and he has CUT IT BACK, because he did NOT like the side effects of his prescribed level. I trust he will continue to figure out if it helps him or not. 


>>> AND THE REST:


AGAIN, Gray's carpenter worked ALL MORNING TODAY, and is continuing, to make Gray's apartment MORE SECURE -- something the landlady has NO CONCERN FOR!!!

And it was LAST NIGHT that a hot, hairy hippy drove in and parked in our parking lot (where he slept in his twenty+ year old GMC van), as he visits, presumably, Allie and Kelsey. His plates are Indiana, and he said he plans to drive to Virginny, tomorrow:



His hair and his BEARD are actually both long, tangled, and whispy, his body COVERED by tattoos.


He was walking his gorgeous white Husky (who has eyes of different colors), and when I engaged him in conversation, he knew ALL ABOUT the Kenan Crimes -- but NOT about the Meyer-of-Indiana Crimes, he from north-central Indiana.





And then Kelsey and Allie (and a couple of others), came out to join him, and we had a BIG LAUGH over the night I had scared them all when I was FED UP with the under-aged drinking (but at least all stayed here long enough to sober up -- a FULL DAY).


And miracle of miracles, I have NOT (yet), made a SEXUAL PASS at their guest!!!





.

No comments: