Wednesday, January 17, 2018

RP: King Henry II of England, Milord??? What a KICKER to Hear About -- on a ALMOST-SNOWY Wilmington, NC Night!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/king-henry-ii-of-england-milord-what.html




An illuminated diagram showing Henry II and the heads of his childrencoloured lines connect.


To: Sheree' Gay Griffin 

Cc: jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, marlowe.schaeffer marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com, sarmstrong sarmstrong@kmi.net



Sorry to have waited so long, but I had a LOT TO DO!!! 

Please see my latest (and I GOT BACK my close family -- if not the "richies")http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/hot-india-indian-homo-loves-this-blog.html).

And only just now -- sitting down to write you -- and REFRESHING my memory about Henry II, this is PRECISELY where the rich Kenans -- but not me -- CLAIM FALSELY to be related to you. You see, the "Royal Lineage" that was fabricated for the 1967 original edition of The Kenan Familyhttps://archive.org/details/kenanfamilysomea00regi includes through Charlemagne, some Dukes of Normandy, the Norman Kings and later the Stuarts of Scotland (and England). ALSO includes TWO Magna Carta Sureties -- a father and son team, Roger "The Good" de Clare, and Richard de Clare -- as well as a Chief Justice of Great Britain.

Problem is, Marie DeLamar -- hired by the rich Kenans to update the book for hardcover release by Mercer University Press 1999, PROVED that the immigrant Thomas Kenan married an Elizabeth Johnston, who was NOT the daughter of NC Royal Governor Gabriel Johnston(e), so the Kenans were more "plebeian"

This Family Crest was MADE UP by them with all the PERFECT symbols and colors to MESMERIZE royalty-worshipers, and even though it is PROVEN  not to be REAL, Thomas S. Kenan III decided to use it ANYWAY all over Kenan Charities, etc. Tom Kenan took over after his BONA-FIDE KLANSMAN father, Frank Hawkins Kenan died in 1996.

That said, my brother Michael William Kenan's mother-in-law, Ann (something) Godley, actually IS descended from Gov. Johnston, so my nephews and niece are related to you, have that line, etc. They ALSO have the Cherokee blood from my father's people -- a MOST auspicious sign, in my opinion.



But the lazy Kenans also know that tracing backward from Charlemagne (which I easily did on Wikipedia years ago), it traces back to the FIRST King of Norther Italy, while Frank Sinatra's family (Sinatra because they began with an in-breeding of Roman Senators, who were the first monarchs of Sicily and parts of Southern Italy) -- all this immediately AFTER the Catholic Popes deliberately destroyed Democracy so the HATE-BOT Christians could have GOD-HATING blood-line rule.



THANK GOD that you are a MORMON that is OPPOSED to Christian Teachings with your Garden of Eden in Missouri, USA, Jesus in the flesh with Meso-Americans, and LOTS OF HIGHER GODS -- more than the Judeo-Christian-Muslims would EVER accept!!!



To say NOTHING of having BOTH Mittens Romney and Harry Reid -- LOL!!!



When I discussed things with Patricia Sinatra in person for 3.5 hours on the banks of the Cape Fear River, we talked about this too -- since the Bank of America she sold control of to the rich Kenans' NATIONSBANK was begun in San Francisco as Bank of Italy. I blogged about this MANY TIMES.



The FAKE Kenan coat (which I LOVE):







The REAL ONE:





So you see, Royalty is NOTHING BUT TRASH -- hiding behind money and the Christian FAKE CHURCH!!!

You would do FAR BETTER acknowledging your being 4th cousin to Howard Hughes, the long-time male lover of Bebe Rebozo, who was ALSO Richard Nixon's gay lover, entering the White House for YEARS on a false identity as has been published in the Press and SUPPRESSED by the CIA Christians. 

And then it was a RICH BITCH whose parents took my brother and sister-in-law out on at least TWO of their yachts about 2010, lived NEXT-DOOR to Bebe's Key Biscayne house, they having all ARRANGED a wedding of their daughter to my nephew Connor Michael Kenan (in other times known as "The Gay Darth Vader"), but then I BLOGGED about Connor and his best buddy giving his 2nd grade class -- when the teacher had stepped out for a minute -- a FELLATIO DEMO

They got CAUGHT, the flustered teacher locked Connor in a MOP CLOSET until she came to her senses, called Connors' parents in -- and they ALL had a big laugh about sexual discovery at that age -- but that KILLED THE MONEYED ENGAGEMENT and my brother and sister-on-law were MAD AS HELL at me for Connor not being able to marry into all that money. 


Bebe Rebozo and Richard Nixon at Bebe's place on Key Biscayne. My Old Personal Buddy John Ehrlichman was ALSO there:



"Suited up for BUSINESS", as they say!!! 


But Connor THANKED ME LATER, and remains at 30, single with no dating pattern with women.

In blog, recently, I claimed I just learned this yesterday from my sister Jane -- but I learned it a while ago with spyware, but just had not disclosed I know it. so NOW, Connor is:




You didn't mention coming to Wilmington late January to get REVENGE against Judges Corpening and McKee/Luther. HOW is THAT coming along??? I'm SO looking forward to meeting you!!!

Also PLEASE CONGRATULATE ME!!! I have NOT asked my "sainted Catholic mother" if she knows that my brother Mike PAID FOR my sister Julie's abortion in about 1990 (or earlier). I knew of the procedure right after it happened, but only recently learned that it was my brother who had paid for it. And I bet Mom never found out about it.

Fill me in SOON on all your confusing-to-me activities!!! I'm FASCINATED!!!

THEREFORE, this will ALL appear on my BLOG.

Scott

-----Original Message-----

From: Sheree' Gay Griffin
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 15, 2018 3:31 pm
Subject: Just Reaching Out

Hi Scott:

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I have began the process of connecting with Special Agents with the FBI. I hope after an investigation has been completed that I will be exonerated. 

I am looking at the possibility of filing for Dual Nationality in England within the next three months. I am also scheduling a trip to England for mid-November - January 5, 2019. 

I will elaborate with you further this week in an email about my bloodline with my ancestors in England, France & the Netherlands it does involve my cousin King Henry II. Under his reign, he laid the basis for English Common Law which has been laid out by our founding fathers who had written our Constitution and where Common Law has been in the United States. Henry is credited for his position with the Monarchy and Parliament in the Library of Congress in addition to English & France archived records. 

ShereĆ© 

-- /s/Mechelle ShereĆ© Gay








And Spring is COMING SOON to the Northern Hemisphere.



.

No comments: