Wednesday, January 31, 2018

RP: Let's Party Like It's 1999??? *** BREAKING: Apropos TRAIN WRECK!!! *** The Incredible SHRINKING Mayor Bill Saffo / CLARIFYING for Gold Walker:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/lets-party-like-its-1999.html



I already did -- my job with Patrick Lee Stansbury's Pentagon Publishing, Inc., that sells ad space in Defense and Homeland Security Departments publications -- that ALSO distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- AS WELL AS losing my home in Stone Mountain, GA, my Art collection and nearly all of my personal belongings.





And then Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David via his legal intern Jeffery Duncan who's first lawyer job was working for Fox News Talking Head and lawyer Daliah Saper of Chicago with then Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, sued me for LIBEL for blogging about Jamie's narco-trafficking in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico -- that he had BRAGGED to me about -- and Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago office got the largest fine in US History that year for LAUNDERING DRUG MONEY.


But that wasn't all. Jamie ALSO bragged about seeing Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his Men's Country private Gay Baths several times -- and THAT seems to have been the REAL REASON.





Ben David on right; his identical twin brother, Jon David, D.A. of Brunswick County on left





Jamie Lee Sutherland today

And the Judgement -- that Ben David has at least TWICE promised me in person he would get thrown out. I believe he wishes he could do that, as it will ULTIMATELY lead to Ben's long PRISON TERM. But at least Ben David -- unlike Chicken-Mayor Bill Saffo and Chicken Sheriff Ed McMahon (I never run into Police Chief Ralph Evangelous -- at least since 2011) -- is NOT AFRAID to speak with me -- even in public.


So I SALUTE Ben David for being an ADULT!!!



Jon and Ben David are not ALWAYS this stoned!!!









Naked Conga Line from 1999!!!







Wilmington’s Mayor Bill Saffo addressed the State of the City Monday night (Port City Daily photo / MICHAEL PRAATS)








>>> JUST IN from my Republican Congressman David Rouzer!!!:





Update from Public Citizen
Scott,

Living under the Trump regime can feel like making your way through a dystopian novel.

And after last night’s State of the Union, a few reality checks are in order.

But first:

This morning we filed a complaint with the U.S. House of Representatives Ethics Committee requesting an investigation as to whether House Speaker Paul Ryan violated House rules.


Ryan allowed the Trump campaign to parlay Trump’s first State of the Union into cash for his reelection campaign — offering donors the opportunity to see their name displayed during its livestream of the address on the campaign social media feeds.


Sign our citizen complaint calling out this apparent violation of House rules through crass fundraising.


Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To: "Master Baiter"


I'm going to intersperse below in red.

-----Original Message-----

From: Master Baiter
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 5:52 pm
Subject: Re: Please welcome newly "Sainted" "Master Baiter" to this list -- so he can see ALL MY CONTACTS in both "To:" and "Cc:"!!! I HOPE I read Mr. Baiter's TRUE DESIRES -- correctly!!!

220 that's wild must of hit the wrong button 
I don't use a computer any more just my phone 
Master Baiter works and we will call you Deep Throat

You should try it out, instead, but OK between you and me -- and glad you approve of MB, I had already changed it going back several days. What is funny is that I had used just your first name so many places, replacing it with "Master" made it sound TOTALLY like you are my S&M Daddy. Something I never tried.

There is one brief passage of mentioning you have a son named "Chris Baiter".

Yes Clinton stole Bernie's nomination would you rather the bitch walk or Trump put her in jail?

I would prefer that Trump and Hillary simultaneously put each other into the SAME jail cell, and lube them up. We could retire the National Debt from all the mostly online and TV ticket sales.

Like I said I don't use a computer much I don't even have a desk so if it takes a minute to hit you back relax 

I'm more relaxed now that you have let your sense of humor over ALL of it show.

Later 

Deeply Throatful (and Bad)







>>> JUST RELEASED!!!: FBI has 'grave concerns' about accuracy of GOP memo

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 1:02 PM ESTUpdated: Jan 31, 2018 1:02 PM EST

By Shimon Prokupecz, Laura Jarrett, Jim Sciutto and Abby Phillip CNN
 



Gold Walker will have to WAIT!!!










.

No comments: