Tuesday, January 23, 2018

RP: A Night of WRITIN' LETTERS to "Charades" (of Texas), and Nancy Babcock (and I STILL have to write SPECTRUM, but ONLY about their truck knocking me 12 feet out of a crosswalk -- and then a KENAN FAMILY LAWYER screwed me for Time Warner)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/a-night-of-writin-letters-to-charades.html



My family and the family of Ed and Ginny Malikowski used to play Charades every winter holiday in High School in West Chester, PA.


Ed wrote this book about his brother:





And their son Mike's daughter is TODAY the best friend of Bob Jones's daughter, Shannon Jones. I had run Bob's successful campaign for Senior Class President (Class of '69) of Henderson High -- before we moved to Columbus, OH to live across the street from Coach Lou Holtz who worked Politically for my mother, for my senior year.



Recent photo of Bob Jones, his wife, Diane Catrambone, and their daughter Shannon Jones, now Head of Communications at Miami Seaquarium.


So THAT all worked out well!!!


>>> THE LETTERS IN THE ORDER WRITTEN AND SENT: 


"Charades": 

I don't think you understand how blogging works in the Political World. I took your email address off as you asked before -- because even though I publish email addresses all the time and it causes no one a problem -- that used to be said should not be posted online. In any case, every blog posting is emailed to my Contacts including every Judge in the County.

That is why I included you in the mass emailing of my post of earlier today -- so you could see all who get it. How many READ it is a complete mystery, but I get THANKS from even strangers on the street when I walk around town. People into Wilmington read it like the "Town Tattler" -- HA!!! Especially all the Courts Officials.

Anyway, you gave AWAY no strategy, but lots of DIRT on the bitch -- and getting that out to the public REALLY HELPS diminish her power. And since she KNOWS you know her dirty secrets, she will be AFRAID OF YOU and make stupid mistakes. I would NOT have endangered you or your position.


Part of what you and I are doing is like J. Edgar Hoover did with his Publicity Agent on payroll, Jeane Dixon, who was NEVER a psychic, but was paid to TERRORIZE the Kennedys and MLK before they were murdered -- but WE are not going to cause any bullets to kill or anything like that. We bring the Sword of Justice -- by Law and Constitution -- to strike down corruption. We walk on God's side -- or at least try to.



Carry on -- and I look forward to your next missive.

Scott


-----Original Message-----

From: Charades de Texas
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 23, 2018 2:24 pm
Subject: Blog Post

Scott:

I read the blog. I was laughing but do me a favor remove my name out of the context and end. This may be an issue when I go into court. 

Glad you posted the pics to bring awareness that there's more to Lindsey McKee than meets the eye.

I will have more info on Friday that you can post. 

Awesome work my friend!

Charades 

* * *




January 23, 3018 2018

Hi Nancy,

First, I must ask your forgiveness for earlier confusion and aggressiveness on my part.

When we last communicated I had little understanding of how my life was going down the drain, but having confronted 1.5 years of homelessness in both Mexico and the USA, several jailings on false charges that I forced the District Attorney to ERASE from my record, a couple of false Nut-House commitments – all because I knew too much about the crimes of my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill and today controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, the Ku Klux Klan, nearly all Republicans and the Clinton Democrats (and narco-traffics with most of them too).

My Kenan Family put Trump into power to destroy Democracy and promote Klan Robes and Swastikas – and to develop Russia’s Oil, Vladimir Putin being BEST FRIENDS with the Kenans and our lifelong employee, Rex Tillerson. A retired Exxon-Mobil exec I met in Puerto Vallarta told me which Kenans with the CIA, Rex Tillerson directly – and Exxon-Mobil, and Hillary Clinton State Dept. put Enrique Pena Nieto into the Mexican Presidency, he then changing the Constitution so Kenans could get the oil again – and they split the Narco-Trafficking also with the Episcopal Church, USA.

Vicente Fox worked for my Kenan Family as an Exec of Coca-Cola before becoming a Mexican Politician, so I am connected to him now – and President Salinas’s best friend Dr. Valdemar Salazar was a good friend while I lived in Colima.

I was even beat up – and then hauled into Estado Nayarit Court for blogging about the Episcopal Church dealers shipping 24 two-kilo bags of Meth via my landlady in Chacala (with the Governor of Nararit who had a big house near my apartment) – complete with photos and ones of the USA (Oregon) license plates – HA!!!

In the end of my Atlanta stay, May 2010, it was Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer (retired), Col. Dottie Newman (who had active Generals and once the Sect. of State of Argentina and his wife to our book club – I once giving a presentation on my memoir). I’ve had meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ who knows all about the Kenans running the Narco-Trafficking in Atlanta, my last overnight date was in Oct. 2016 with George Bush’s cousin – we laughing (powerless), all night about the crimes of the Bush and Kenan Families over DECADES!!!

Anyway, I was THRILLED to chance on you – and already published about that on my blog (tomorrow or so I will hit a total of REGISTERED hits of 1.25 Million!!!), so you might want to read that posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/revenge-of-drag-queens-against-pointy.html.

I learned so much from you when you informally edited some of my writing years ago, and when I DO begin producing a series of books on the influence of my super-secretive Kenan Family on US and World history, I think you might be a GREAT EDITOR – if that would ever interest you again – and I mean PAID PROPERLY (although I have to make some money, first).

Anyway, I have spent time on a horse farm near Aiken when I was 27, riding a horse bare-back (the only time in my life), and the only time at all since junior high – in full moonlight with one of my hosts. I was with my partners in www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com, and these were Hilary’s relatives, but only I was nuts enough to go bareback riding. The horse stepped into a rotten pine stump and tripped. He was not hurt at all, and I just got pine-needle face-scrapes -- and bent glasses frames.

I hope you are doing well – and writing!!! I got back in touch with my old high school girlfriend who was a Pennsylvania Prosecutor, went back to become a physician, installed computer systems/software in major hospital chains and is NOW a top consultant on Privacy of Online Medical Records. Like you, she is a BIG HORSE WOMAN and keeps two or three – as well as about eight dogs and a dozen cats.

Anyway, I’m wrapping up exposing all the CRIMES of my Family, and am ready to write BOOKS about it!!!

I hope to hear back from you.

All best,

Scott













.

No comments: