Tuesday, January 30, 2018

RP: Responding to "Master Baiter" and Landlady Gold Walker -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/responding-to-master-baiter-and.html



Today's Report shows that NOT ONLY is Trump UNDER 50% in North Carolina (where Wilmington went first for Bernie Sanders, then for Hillary Clinton), but in the BIGGEST "Kenan State" -- Texas, dominated by Kenan's Exxon-Mobil -- he is BELOW 40%!!!


Where he is OVER 50% is in states with SPARSE POPULATION, so BAD NEWS for NATIONAL ELECTIONS!!!





And of course there is also this:








Re: Great talking to you and getting a few things straightened out!!! PLEASE REPLY that you received this -- my emails don't always get places. 


I'm hungry too -- wish you were here.

Don't you remember blocking me on Facebook??? That was back in 2010 when you, I, and then Congressman John Linder got into a "triangular argument" over how involved Linder was in Patrick's drug-trafficking. If you UN-block me on Facebook, I SHOULD be able to friend you -- but right now I'm in the SIXTH one-month punishment of not being able to RESPOND or post on Facebook that I've endured in the last 18 months. 

Most of those for criticizing inverted Christians, but also Facebook claimed my disclosing D.A. Ben David's REFUSAL to prosecute a HATE CRIME against me by David Alan Young was genuine FAKE NEWS!!! Something I can PROVE IN COURT!!!

My CURRENT punishment is for the language in something I posted well over two years ago -- that they SHOULD have found far earlier, and there should be a "Statute of Limitations" on these things they allowed for YEARS!!! 


PROOF that they "persecute" me deliberately.

I truly am flattered.

I'll respond to your other email soon . . . 

S

-----Original Message-----

From: "Master Baiter"
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Cc: scott <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 9:00 am
Subject: Re: Great talking to you and getting a few things straightened out!!! PLEASE REPLY that you received this -- my emails don't always get places.

Why don't you just friend me on FB?

Dig this Saturday we went out to eat Mexican feeling great. Saturday night woke up with 102.4 fever thought I was gonna die I have been in bed since. 

Just to let you know how bad you are the first email I have sent or even read since Saturday. But today I feel pretty good now I'm hungry


Re: Please welcome newly "Sainted" MASTER BAITER to this list -- so he can see ALL MY CONTACTS in both "To:" and "Cc:"!!! I HOPE I read Mr. Baiter's TRUE DESIRES -- correctly!!!

Well Master, I was gonna write you a lot here, but I just got a text that my landlady will GO TO COURT if I take her there, when SHE is the one trying to claim I owe her $715.00 that has only to do with her own mistakes in getting my former roommate Andre Tyler Breton out, so this is so HUMOROUS that I need to put my energies there, and next. 

She must still be smoking TOO MUCH HYDROPONIC OREGANO as this had to do with HER having to take me to Court since I refuse to pay things not billable to me.

To begin with, you replied to only ME in your first email -- but in THIS ONE you replied to all 220+ of my contacts, so you DELIBERATELY let everyone on my list know these things.

Because you failed to respond -- due to apparent flu -- I had to run with it. That's why Kenans are so successful in Business and Politics -- we ACT and don't wait for those who allow illness or other things stop or delay them"You snooze; you LOSE."

Just like I was mostly DISILLUSIONED by Joe Kennedy III, yesterday. His office has responded to OTHERS of my emails to them, but were TOO AFRAID to respond to this: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-apologies-joseph-p-kennedy-iii-is.html

And imagine what must be going through ex-Maine, now a Construction Executive James Gallimore's head after he read THIS -- to say nothing of Gold Walker's and Jonathan Deputy's heads!!!: 




All that typed, I will be HAPPY to disguise your name on these postings since the time I spoke with you. Any suggestions for your name??? I'm thinking "Master Baiter", and will use that if you do NOT suggest something more fun ASAP!!! (He did NOT.)

I'm copying landlady Gold Walker and property manager Jonathan Deputy so that they understand what is taking me so long to respond to Gold's text.

Your Tall Tool.
Scott

EARLIER from the MASTER: 

"Scott I told you dude do not use my name. I'm a reliable source undercover or we can't talk."





Opinions on the morality of abortion differ drastically by faith.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM|BY JULIE ZAUZMER




(Martha Stewart -- when she was JAILED.)


"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
-Carl Sagan

“In the wide pile, by others heeded not,
Hers was one sacred solitary spot,
Whose gloomy aisles and bending shelves contain
For moral hunger food, and cures for moral pain.”

― Walter Scott, Rob Roy


Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, shoes and indoor



>>> BEFORE THE MATTER OF GOLD WALKER'S TEXTA FEW LOCAL NEWS ITEMS:


1. Lessee Allie's totally SELF-SERVING, likely NARCO-TRAFFICKING boyfriend, Pete, upstairs in apartment 2, came down late this morning and after EIGHT DAYS, rolled their recycles container back from the curb -- but left it "all akimbo", compared to all the other containers that were lined up neatly.

2. Andre Tyler Breton was in Judge Sandra Ray's Court yesterday, and is in Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther's Court today. If Gold Walker wanted to get "charges due" for Tyler's TRESPASSING -- and as the Magistrate explained to her he had NO TENANCY, so could NOT be evicted -- she could have caught him in the COURT ROOM (or right outside it -- to minimize the "fuss").

3. I just called Opioid-Pill-Adicted Chris Millikan (The Cherokee), and caught him at work. He said that he told Gold he CANNOT be out of apartment 2 at 205 S. 4th Street until February 8 (instead of the 1st, as she had given him notice), and she was FINE with that.

He did not know if the person he sublets from, Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. in apartment 1 who for YEARS had a MEGA LSD LAB and supplied Jerry Garcia of The Grateful Dead, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's male lover, Theodore Druch, who was in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group as well as a HUGE CIA DRUG-TRAFFICKER with the Governor of Nayarit State and the Episcopal Church, USA:




Anyway, The Cherokee said he has not spoken with "Sam" Celia, so has NO IDEA if Sam will be out on the 1st (or a little later). The cell connection was poor, so he will call me back LATER -- and for GOLD'S GOOD, I did NOT tell him that the Magistrate already made CLEAR to Gold Walker that to get him OUT, she had to get him to simply AGREE -- or evict 
Sam Celia.


Gold texted me from her cell phone: (910) 620-6553. Her listed landline for Gold Walker Properties is (910) 343-1767. And Gold has NEVER explained to me -- no matter how many times I ask -- why when googling "Gold Walker Properties", most things show she is a BUILDING CONTRACTOR and NOT liked for her SHODDY WORK, like shows here: 





cutiepiegoose
11/06/2013
Overall 1 STAR

Property owner

"I would never hire her or her roofer Charles again if I was on my death bed. He is a sleazebag and a liar."

Helpful(0)Share




TEXT FROM GOLD WALKER:

"Scott, I hope you are doing well. If you want to take me to Court then I will go to Court. I do not believe any judge would agree with you that you are not responsible for leaving Tyler in the apartment you moved from. You invited him to move there. I had nothing to do with allowing him to move there and when he refused to move I did what any landlord would have done -- I took Tyler to Court for eviction. 

Why you think you are not responsible is a mystery to me. You left the apartment in filthy condition. I have my witnesses. Gold" (today, 10:57 AM)

MY REPLY:

"I will respond by email/blog soon." (11:07 AM)


So, I have never intended to take Gold Walker to Court -- UNLESS she continues to harass me -- and CLEARLY from this, she does NOT intend to pursue her absurd billing of me for $715.00: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/landlady-gold-walkers-invoice-to-me.html -- or anything else as well.

What was FUNNY is that that is the tactic that she took from her former employer of five years, George Cutter, owner of Carolina Apartments (until George FIRED Gold), and George's tactics completely BACK-FIRED on Mr. Cutter when he had the following three witnesses perjure themselves in Court -- and the Magistrate had to pull TWO armed Sheriff's Deputies in to PROTECT HIM from Mr. Cutter's witnesses -- so that Mr. Cutter would continue to PROTECT their Hard-Drug Narco-Trafficking and CHRISTIAN CRACK-WHORING:





Carolina Apartments Manager Tomi Matheson (a devout Episcopalian), with her boyfriend John Tarleton, the maintenance man there -- and at Cutter's Confederate Apartments a few blocks away -- THEN (late summer, 2015).



Tomi Matheson in one of two MUG SHOTS from January 2017, after Tomi was FIRED and gave in to her METH ADDICTION.


Gold is LUCKY that but for the Grace of God -- this could have been GOLD!!!



Anthony Carmichael, another of Cutter's witnesses, was a CRACK DEALER who lived there. When his mouth is OPEN, you see a few teeth, ALL rimmed in GOLD, like what Gold Walker's TOP CHRISTIAN HERO has done to his crib:





And Jennifer McCracken, who sold me pot, but kept trying to sell me Opioid Pills, Meth, Cocaine, Crack, etc., was the other. Jenny got her DRUG MAFIA ORDERS from her Mormon mother -- and her brother is a TOP DEPUTY and CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKER on Sheriff Ed McMahon's force.



"Well, PULL MY FINGERwill ya???"


>>> BOTTOM LINE: Either someone commandeered Gold Walker's cell phone to send that text -- of she needs to LAY OFF so much cooking with oregano -- and swilling of the WINE!!!













.

No comments: