Tuesday, January 23, 2018

RP: REVENGE of the Drag Queens Against the Pointy-Headed, Tin-Foil-Hat-Wearing FAKE CHRISTIANS (MEGA-Narco-Trafficker, former Republican NC State Senator -- and Closet-Queen -- Thom Goolsby Claims that I wear "a Tin Foil Hat" -- LOL!!!)???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/revenge-of-drag-queens-against-pointy.html





I call this "Deflection Strategies of the Unfortunate."


And for the RECORD I never encourage violence, but WORDSMITHERY -- instead!!!


OK, so Readers and the culturally aware know that the top image is from my friend Del Shores's film (and a TV series of the same name ran for two years)Sordid Lives. Not only did I meet Del Shores in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico several years ago, but also the actor pictured above, Leslie Jordan (Brother Boy).



This is the Puerto Vallarta theater where I met Del -- and also where my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group met (the last year I was there)http://www.act2pv.com/




And it was Del Shores who told me how in the Texas town where HE grew up, there was a HUGE SCANDAL when it was discovered that all the HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and all the WHORE HOUSES were owned and run by the TOP Politicians and Christian Churches -- so I was NOT SURPRISED that Wilmington, North Carolina is the SAME WAY, with my Catholic NAZI Kenan/Meyer parents setting up the drug mafia here with Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's Catholic, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, and PPD Pharmaceuticals, first owned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal families.

Last night I had a 20-minute call with Sheree' Gay Griffin (see the images she sent me included in my last posting, mostly about Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther and her former husband Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html), and we had a TOTAL LAUGH FEST about it all.



Evan Kent Luther and Lindsey McKee when they were engaged.


THANK GOD that Sheree' is LEADING the probe to CHARGE, CONVICT, and IMPRISON District Court Judge and First Presbyterian Elder Lindsey McKee (Republican) -- as well as Chief District Court Judge Jay Corpening (Democrat), for their CRIMES AGAINST SHEREE'.



BRAD Corpening (foreground), owner of Chops Deli (they are so HIGH ON DRUGS THERE they are forever making people the WRONG SANDWICHES, and did so for me BOTH times I tried to eat there), was  SAVED FROM PROSECUTION for Drug Possession as well as SALES at a concert in Raleigh a couple of years ago by Judge Sandra Ray Criner (Republican) , so Corpening ENDORSED Judge Ray (now divorced from the Christian Snake Handler and Child Molester Sherman Ray Criner), in the last election:




Remember, in 2011, Judge Sandra Ray Criner committed me to The Oaks Mental Ward on testimony of Gerald Austin-Wynn, CRACK dealer to my roommate then, Brenda McKnight, who I had not known was a CRACK ADDICT -- and THEN at the MOMENT I got out after Dr. Martin said I was SANE, Gerald and Judge Criner slapped me with an ex-parte Restraining Order, so I could NOT get my belongings from Brenda's house until Danny Sinatra helped me do so -- Danny's mother Patricia being Frank Sinatra's fave niece who in her role running Sinatra Enterprises, sold control of Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives' NationsBank!!!



Gerald Austin-Wynn was convicted of distributing HARD DRUGS in South Carolina soon after that, served a few years in prison, and now lives in the Washington, DC area.




Republican Judge Chad Hogston is the OTHER Judge who violated the Constitution and/or my Rights SEVERELY in Wilmington, and he will be CONVICTED when I bring charges against Wilmington Lawyer David Nash.





And it ALL COMES HOME to First Presbyterian Church where D.A. Benjamin R. David and Lindsey McKee/Luther are both ELDERS (and David Nash is a BIG DONOR), where my relative, William Rand Kenan was an Elder and LED the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898



William Rand Kenan, Sr. of the Duplin Rifles took the ONLY Confederate shot at President Lincoln after breaching Washington, DC defenses -- killing Lincoln's Aide.




>>> AND NOW THE REST OF THE NEWS:


1. ODDEST this morning, is that so many people hit THIS posting that begins with the Hotsy-Totsy Winklevoss Twins (a BIG STIR back in 2013 -- forgotten since):







Although I COMPARED the Winklevoss Twins to the David Twins (Democrat D.A. Ben David and his identical twin Republican D.A. Jon David), the David Brothers are NOT NEARLY AS HOT:



And they go to SCHOOLS TOO HIGH TO ENTER!!!


Also there is a REMINDER of my Atlanta friend Nancy Babcock who WROTE the blurb that SOLD MY MEMOIR -- first to an agent, and later to Alyson Books for hard-cover publication spring 2010 (but its publication was later tanked):



From Nancy's FIRST BLOG, but she blogs here now: https://nancybabcock.com/


Since then, Nancy moved from Atlanta to Northern California -- and now BACK to Aiken, South Carolina (she's a HORSE WOMAN), and I plan to get back in touch with her to EDIT my new books -- if she is interested.


Here is what she wrote for me (with my help, of course):


In the fall of 1981, when Tennessee Williams found his household in an uproar after a visiting ex-lover ran his housekeeper off with a gun, he turned to Scott Kenan for help. Recently laid off from a restaurant management job and standing an inch short of seven feet tall, Kenan was available and appeared capable of handling any situation. He agreed to move into Williams's house to manage it, run errands, and accompany the playwright nearly everywhere.

WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS takes the reader on a journey through the world of Tennessee Williams – a world where teetering on the razor's edge of their never-quite-defined relationship, Kenan mollified the playwright's volatile moods while through a revolving door, a cast of characters Williams might have created came and went, competing for his favor.

Employing rich detail of time and place, Scott Kenan re-creates a lost world in which the Reagan Revolution was just beginning, disco still reigned in dance clubs, and AIDS had felled a few in distant cities, but had not yet crashed the sexual revolution–or even found its proper name.

Never before has anyone chronicled the experience of living and working continuously at the playwright's side. With compassion and humor, WALKING ON GLASS unflinchingly portrays life and relationships within Tennessee Williams's world – the rich realm from which his inspiration sprang. Many iconic people, including Meryl Streep, Jackie Onassis, Truman Capote, Audrey Hepburn, and Ronald Reagan, crossed their path – sometimes in shocking ways – as Kenan accompanied Williams to The White House, the Kennedy Center Honors, and, finally, to the Goodman Theatre in Chicago, for the staging of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND, Williams's last new play produced during his lifetime.

The story climaxes with the emotional roller coaster of the play's production, after which the two part company when the playwright chooses to travel with his newfound love, a poetry-spouting youth. Ten months later, Williams was dead. Kenan's chronicle concludes with a twist that casts the entire book in a new light when an executor of Williams's estate reveals what was found on the playwright's desk.




And then it was D.A. Ben David -- with his legal intern Jeffrey Duncan who THEN worked for Saper Law, LLC in Chicago who STOLE MY COPYRIGHTS -- and MORE -- without serving me on a charge of Libel and then getting CONVICTION without my being allowed to defend myself in Cook County, Illinois District Court in 2013. Daliah Saper -- a Fox News Talking Head -- was Ben David and Jamie Lee Sutherland's attorney against me!!!


Ben David has PROMISED ME IN PERSON more than once that he would get that THROWN OUT -- but he has NOT done that, and he will NEVER SLEEP WELL until he does so, or I get him CONVICTED and into PRISON!!!







Allie and "Pete's" Recycle and Garbage bins -- EXACTLY as they left them early Monday morning -- REMAIN there now (Tuesday afternoon), although the garbage was picked up Monday morning and the two of them keep coming and going delivering suspicious packages around Wilmington.


And Pete actually KNOCKED the green one with his car out into the STREET Monday morning before the pick-up -- NOT bringing it back to the curb, so I did THAT for them.

When I lived in a house with TWO Major Narco-Traffickers living in the two apartments downstairs on 4th Street, THOSE CRIMINALS tried to show COMMON COURTESY to the neighbors -- so as NOT to be OBVIOUS CRIMINALS!!! 


I spent from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM today, trying to straighten out my PAYMENTS to SPECTRUM CABLE, and after THREE calls to them, THREE messages left for Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management -- and one visit to her office -- I paid SPECTRUM electronically the minimum to keep from being disconnected -- while Teri has registered a PROPER PROTEST against them for HOLDING HER PAYMENT CHECKS!!!

As I told Teri, I WANT to find a JOB -- and WRITE BOOKS -- but CRAP like served up by SPECTRUM CABLE and my landlady and NARCO-TRAFFICKING WILMINGTON FAKE CHRISTIANS keeps me FIXING MESSES, instead of being PRODUCTIVE, and Teri replied that is EXACTLY what she has been doing too.


I pointed out that REAL CHRISTIANS are the REAL PROBLEM (she and most of her employees are GOOD CHRISTIANS), because the GOOD ONES REFUSE to KICK-OUT the NARCO-TRAFFICKING/WHITE SUPREMACIST Christians from their Churches and indeed from claiming to be CHRISTIAN (Think Donald Trump and my Kenan Family)!!!


Teri agreed that that is true -- but I BET she does NOT even CRITICIZE Criminal Christians -- let alone chase them from her church.
 


AND, Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther made the FRONT PAGE of the Port City Daily, this afternoon -- DEFENDING animal rights. TOO BAD she's a Narco-Trafficking, First Presbyterian WHITE SUPREMACIST (so gives not a SHIT about non-White people).



Li'l Judge Lindsey McKee is on far right.





.

No comments: