Monday, January 8, 2018

RP: Scott Kenan Is TOO ANNOYING for Facebook, Mark Sucker-Dick, the CIA, and Christians in General -- so I'm KICKED OFF for the SIXTH Month in 1.5 Years -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/scott-kenan-is-too-annoying-for.html





The question ALL "Christians" will have to answer some day: Why the HELL did they think that a dead guy would do for them what they REFUSED to take responsibility for??? 


And Christian prayers are an INSULT to Jesus and God Itself!!!





Mark Zuckerberg, when he was an Atheist and presumed homosexual.


But then Zuck met Priscilla Chan -- who turned him CHRISTIAN -- and VOILA!!!


No mo' GAY!!!




So, after all the other nonsense I've put up with from Facebook the last YEARS -- but especially the last couple of weeks, since I got back on after my LAST one-month banishment for criticizing Christianity or for Facebook's HATRED of actual honest homosexuality that they labeled -- perhaps by request of District Attorney Benjamin R. David, since he and his Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo REFUSED to prosecute David Alan Young's ASSAULT and REAL THREATS to me as "FAKE NEWS", and kicked me off for a month for that:


David Alan Young: 910-688-3921







>>> MY NOTE JUST SENT TO DAVE YOUNG by secured server:


Hi Dave: You should see THIS POSTING. We are LIKELY to end up in COURT after all!!!

Get your wallet out!!!

Call me (or D.A. Ben David), if you have any questions.

Ben's Admin Samantha Dooies:  910-772-6934


Facebook could NOT fault me on anything CURRENT, so dug back to something I posted WELL OVER a year ago (before they got in trouble for hosting all the Russian BOTS that promoted Donald Trump's Candidacy), and they decided to CLAMP DOWN ON FREE SPEECH -- rather than allow people to delete comments of or BLOCK other members they find obnoxious, REGARDLESS the reason.

That is what I have always done, and over the ten or twelve years I've been on Facebook, my list of those I've blocked is about 30 individuals.

Of course people like Democratic Judge Robin Robinson -- who really DOES try to be fair, and even welcomed me back to Wilmington in 2015, she knowing I was here to CLEAN UP WILMINGTON POLITICS. But then she is a DEACON at First Presbyterian with so many OTHER corrupt Wilmington Officials, headed by D.A. Ben David and Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, BOTH Elders (so Robin's SUPERIORS).

I screen-captured Facebook's notice to me and my response:




I must have been criticizing Barry Bam-Bam (as I used to call him):




Even posted this as well:



The Gay Bathhouse that my "friend" Jamie Lee Sutherland (then exec of Wells Fargo, now of Ameriprise Financial), saw Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in MANY TIMES:




But it appears now (as of 1-1-2018), to be PERMANENTLY CLOSEDhttp://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-life-mans-country-bathhouse-closing-1230-story.html


Call Jamie at work (he has always answered the phone himself when I've called him):


312.706.6811 or jamie.sutherland@ampf.com


I've gotten WORSE than this posted to and about ME on Facebookand simply dealt with it -- NOTHING AT ALL BUT WORDS!!! -- and this being WELL over a year old, there should be a STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS on not prosecutions, but NAZI FIATS -- there being NO APPEAL.


But they were just MAD AS HELL -- LOL!!!







Scott Kenan shared BLtv's episode.

11 hrs
I was taught in Catholic grade school that if you draw a line roughly from Houston to SeattleMOST of everything west of that is what the USA STOLE from Mexico!!!



Palestinians Recognize Texas As Part Of Mexico In Response To Trump

Latest Episode
1,506,529 Views
BLtv added a new episode.
Palestinians Response to Donald J. Trump!






>>> AND HERE AT SPOFFORD MILLS CLUBHOUSE APARTMENTSTODAY:


1. I got my first natural gas bill, it showing I used 10% MORE gas in 30 days ending 1/5/2018, than whoever was here last year -- but this year is COLDER WEATHER -- BUT it was HALF of a warmer last year's bill for 4th Street!!!

2. After trying THREE TIMES to change my address on my drivers licence online with North Carolina's DMV, and FAILING, I had to wait in line an hour and 40 minutes to do THAT (which was EXTREMELY TEDIOUS and took twenty minutes with the rep -- despite my having ALL DOCUMENTATION). That cost $13.00.

Then at the SEPARATE office for licence PLATES, it took five minutes in line and two minutes to change that one for FREE!!!

3. I discovered that Benefits Management, Inc. -- likely due to my URGENCY and a confusing array of bills (I got the new premium CUT IN HALF from their initially more than DOUBLING it for the next six months), as well as changed my address -- DOUBLE-PAID for January, so I'll get a REFUND CHECK for one of them -- like I did when I paid double by mistake, two months ago -- after getting the Time/Warner truck-hitting-me MINI-settlement (which I will shortly RE-OPEN)!!!

4. And I had this back-and-forth with fellow Club/Apartments resident Aaron on Facebook today -- BEFORE they blocked me for something from over a year ago:



Hope its a good day !
It is FABULOUS -- and so are YOU, but I need to find a LUST OBJECT appropriate to me, so that I don't mistake you for he. HA!!! Have you been reading my Smart-Assy blog???
Very true
No but I shall
Oooo -- grammar like when I was young. See you soon.
Haha see ya!

5.
Congratulations to Pastor Thomas Nixon, whose congregants in 2011 and 12 ALWAYS came up with a little something for me when I was homeless -- living under the 4th Street viaduct as well as at Mercy House Shelter, less than a block from this church

My fellow White Citizens RARELY were so generous!!! 

I hope to work with Pastor Nixon to CONTINUE to force Wilmington to CONFESS ITS SINS of Christian Narco-Trafficking and White Supremacy -- AMEN!!!




In 2018, St. Stephen will launch an outreach program called the Neighborhood Improvement Development Association.
STARNEWSONLINE.COM






.

No comments: