Tuesday, January 9, 2018

RP: So with Wilmington, NC CALM (for the moment), It Is TIME to Begin Attending City Council Meetings, and to Write Committee to Protect Journalists (Awarded at the Golden Globes)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/so-with-wilmington-nc-calm-for-moment.html









I've ALREADY written the Center for Justice and Accountability -- but it was BLOCKED in getting to them thanks to the US Government or other hackers:








And I'd throw in the Wilmington Star News:



Pam SanderHead of the Wilmington Star Newshttp://www.starnewsonline.com/



And the Port City Daily which does NOT even list its main employees on site!!!:




BOTH papers send summary emails out twice per day -- and REPEAT OLD NEWS ENDLESSLYrather than add new stories -- INSULTING WILMINGTONIANS CONSTANTLY.



So to at least DOCUMENT my Rights being screwed by Wilmington Officials and others (mostly self-identified Christians as well as Drug Traffickers), I will write Committee to Protect Journalists first -- a BLOG, legally being part of the Press.

Mostly, I need another day of running errands, and to continue UNPACKING, something I had NO DESIRE TO DO because property manager Jonathan Deputy and owner Gold Walker seemed HELL-BENT to evict me or SCARE my out of my new place by Jon's BULLYING. I STILL have no security at all because Jon said that if I am able to remain here for the one-year lease-term, there is not a CHANCE IN HELL I can remain longer than that.

And my Roku showed up, so I need to set put Sling TV and return my Cable box to SPECTRUM.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Andy Humm
I do seem to remember drinking some Ovaltine in the 1950s and '60s.....


Actually, I have never tasted Ovaltine -- it was TOO EXPENSIVE for my mother to buy when we were growing up. We DID, however, occasionally have Hershey's Syrup in our milk. 










.

No comments: