Sunday, February 4, 2018

Deleted by CIA Hackers AGAIN, Today: BOTCHED "Saturday Night Massacre" of Scott Kenan, Last Night -- THREE Blog Postings Were REMOVED by Christian/CIA/Kenan/Putin HACKERS, Overnight -- LOL!!!

TWICE RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/botched-saturday-night-massacre-of.html




“It is impossible to have bad taste, but many people have none at all.” 

― Georg Christoph Lichtenberg







As my Readers know, Monica Lewinsky's close friend Kathleen Kincade, whose family living in El Salvador CREATED Bain Capital for Mitt Romney, as a Narco-Trafficking and otherwise Criminal Organization, but Mitt took it from them years ago, and they are ALL in El Salvador PRISONS now for Narco-Trafficking and Financial Crimes.

TODAY, Kathleen Kincade lives in Carolina Apartments in Wilmington, NC -- a HOT BED of owner George Cutter's Narco-Trafficking and Crack-Christian-Whoring:



Kathleen Kincade before leaving El Salvador


I'm still looking over the "trail of evidence" of what happened last night and HOW my one blog was attacked, so will only post minimally now.

BEFORE I discovered that the three postings had been removed, I was at first HEARTENED to see that at 4:30 AM, BOTH BLOGS had already gotten more than THREE TIMES a normal day's number of hits -- and DESPITE those missing posts (or maybe BECAUSE OF THEM -- I have no idea at which hour they were removed).


I am WELL on my way to a record number of hits to both blogs today.


>>> FIRST THING, I SENT THIS EMAIL TO SHEREE' GAY GRIFFIN AND LEE GOSNEY, copying my siblings, one nephew, my old girlfriend, and my high school friend whose successful campaign for Henderson High School, West Chester, PA CLASS OF 1969 PRESIDENT I had run: 

And in a note to Lee Gosney, when I wrote that to bless the USA or any thing or person was blasphemous, it was because God is always blessing its ENTIRE CREATION in every moment (includes all the "good" and all the "bad"), and we need to get off our DAMNED KNEES, and stand up and THANK GOD for Its CONSTANT BLESSINGS -- and ACT BLESSED, instead of pissing and moaning like immature and spoiled BRATS:





But that typed, I know that it is an expression intended to show love of country (or whatever), so on the surface it is GOOD (if ignorant), and NOT a sign of one consciously hating one's country, but it is OUT OF SYNC with God. There is THIS problem:








And remember, that the FIRST Gospel to be written down, Mark, was not written down at all until 30 years AFTER Jesus's death, it being passed via word of mouth until then, the LAST to be written was "John", about 100 years after Jesus died. And THEN there were all the TRANSLATIONS, good and poor, and TODAY, Bible Scholars have found THIRTEEN extant Gospels, but the Catholic Church in the early days REFUSED to approve of NINE of them.

The Epistles are probably the closest we have to ORIGINAL words as written, and they include this CORRUPTION of Jesus's Teachings that is the EXCUSE of White People to bring African Slaves to the now USA as GOD'S WILL, and persists in ALL Christian Teaching, and is WHY I say that descendants of African Slaves who are Christians today DESERVE TO BE SLAVES -- at least to Heroin or Meth.




And THAT typed, since this is CORRUPTION of Jesus's Teachings, anyone who HONORS Jesus's Teachings, Buddha's Teachings -- or similar -- WITHOUT worshiping Jesus as the "Son of God" and therefore BREAKING the TEN COMMANDMENTS is NOT in any trouble with GOD.



>>> THE THREE POSTINGS REMOVED BY HACKERS (links to the ones that were NOT removed on my other blog):


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/so-after-long-day-of-writin-heres-my.html

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/dont-throw-this-baby-out-with.html

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/its-coming-up-valentines-day-lets-show.html


>>> NOW MY LETTER TO SHEREE' AND LEE:



After the CIA/Christian/NAZI Trump/Kenan/Russian Hackers REMOVED three of my blog postings -- MOSTLY about Sheree' Gay Griffin and Lee Gosney -- overnight!!!:


To: shereeg09 shereeg09@gmail.com, leegosney leegosney@outlook.com
Cc: scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, marlowe.schaeffer marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, bojones bojones@verizon.net


Dear Sheree' and Lee,

First of all, I hold Lee Gosney entirely blameless, and I don't blame Sheree', but DO BLAME those she is politically and religiously connected to. It MIGHT have been by Patrick Stansbury -- Gerry Flynn-Miller told me in 2010 that Patrick had hacked everyone at Pentagon Publishing's computers, and set them to send every one of my emails to "SPAM", and said that Patrick worked with my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, to KILL ME since the Republican Party and my immediate family had been UNABLE to commit me to a Mental Hospital after FIVE TRIES in one month in 2010.

My sister Jane admitted that even though she'd had no contact with me for about 10 days, that she called Stone Mountain Police and claimed I was in IMMEDIATE DANGER of committing suicide -- just minutes after Patrick Stansbury FIRED ME -- Jane said on prompting of my then roommate Allen Rosen, whom I had caught changing the security settings on my computer via the house wifi -- and Allen had been out of town and not seen or communicated with me for days, either -- for knowing about Patrick's mega drug distribution.


JEW GONE BAD Allen Rosen, with his Christian wife Linda (Beasley) Rosen, who wrote the book of Christian Inspirations to be read every morning in Alabama Public Schoolshttp://www.allenrosenproductions.com/



This guy said he was with the Cali Cartel of Columbia, and I took this photo of him one of the times he and his wife had me to dinner. He bought his house for next to nothing, after the City of Stone Mountain -- TOTALLY CORRUPTED by the Drug Mafia with Bill Clinton's SPECIAL HELP of stationing 24 unmarked CIA cars three blocks from my house -- let him bid less than half what the next lowest bidder had bid at auction, and hid the records, although I found them about six years ago.




Arturo, a Colombian, forefront, came from Stone Mountain, GA, his Drug Mafia Family living in the Smoke Rise section, is seen here with his long-term lover, Thomas Elliot Keith -- a TOP Tennessee Williams Scholar who also edited many of New Directions Press's books by or about Tennessee Williams. Thomas caused the publication of Tennessee Williams's 4th cousin and scholar of him, Dr. Kenneth Holditch's book on Tennessee to be CANCELLED!!!


Above, I the tallest, at the Bishop's Reception after Tennessee Williams's Poet's Stone's installation in the Poet's Corner of Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan. 


Besides me -- also attending (except Vanessa Redgrave REFUSED to go to the Bishop's Reception since the Episcopal Church MURDERED Tennessee Williams): Anne Jackson, Eli Wallach, Sylvia Miles, Olympia Dukakis, John Guare, Vanessa Redgrave, and John Patrick Shanley at Williams's Poet's Stone dedication.



And my brother Mike had sneaked in the back to get a GLIMPSE of what my former life had been.


As should be more than obvious, Arturo's living with Thomas in NYC, facilitated the Episcopal Church Narco-Trafficking with the Colombia Drug Mafia (actually CIA), and to that in Atlanta, run also by that Church and my Rich Kenan relatives, as Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' knew ALL ABOUT.

And CROOKED (not Hillary this time, but Thomas Keith), was HIRED by Alyson Books Publisher Don Weise to edit my memoir of Tennessee Williams. Thomas and Don Weise with one other in 2005:


I just found Don Weise again here -- but his 2.5 years at his Querelle Press, http://www.querellepress.com/about-the-publisher/, hasn't produced but a FEW publications, none by the caliber of Authors Don used to publish.


Here are the professional reviews for my book, including those of Thomas Keith and Kenneth Holditchhttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/


John Lahr, The New Yorker, and author of  Tennessee Williams: Mad Pilgrimage of the Flesh:

"I wasn't intending to read every word of your memoir; but it says something about how well you wrote it, that I did . . . you've found a very crisp and compelling style. And you come through vividly in it."


Thomas Keith, Editor of Tennessee Williams's books for New Directions Publishing: 

"Scott has done a beautiful job with his memoir. What makes it stand out from previous memoirs about Williams is its integrity, and the depth to which Scott reveals his own situation, mental health problems, fears, and hopes. 

"Because of that integrity, the day-to-day descriptions of life with Williams and Scott's take on the tangle of problems Williams faced near the end of his life are that much more insightful. I also happen to like Scott's ability to describe a person or set a scene--even his thread of commentary on weather, light, and seasons informs us about the sensitivities of the man telling this story."


Dr. Kenneth Holditch, Williams scholar and Professor Emeritus at the University of New Orleans:

"Having finished your manuscript, I am confirmed in my initial judgment that this is a very fine work indeed. Tennessee really comes alive in your narrative, as do other personages, a few of whom I knew. 

"Let me be truthful and say that I put off reading your work because I have read so many–both published and in manuscript–that were handed to me and been much too often disappointed in what I read. That was not the case with your book. I found it spell-binding and raced on through it at the expense of my chores."


Dr. Larry Myers: Playwright/Associate Professor, St John's University/Williams Friend & Scholar:

"Your book much seems channeled from some astral plane or higher consciousness. When I read it, HE IS HERE!"

* * *

In early 2010, Officer Nunn, who previously had FORCED me to give a Colombian Narco-Trafficker who lived on West Mountain Street near the Post Office in town (seen above), my big fountain at LESS than half the price the guy had promised to pay me, showed up first, trying to scare me into acting crazy, but soon a second officer was on scene and I left them both LAUGHING over such a silly notion. But Jane never apologized to me -- nor did she ever offer to make amends -- PROVING Gerry Flynn to be HONEST about this with me.

The FIFTH attempt -- according to the cops who came out and said they were a little TIRED of checking me out when I was clearly sane -- said it was a "Julie Duffy" who had called them, but Julie has always DENIED that, unlike Jane who at least was honest about it.

And although I have TONS of beefs against Lee Gosney, he does not APPEAR to be in any drug trade now (and I don't count the medicinal Marijuana), he has RESCUED Patrick's brother Michael and given Mike a GOOD LIFE, so evident from Mike's Facebook page.

My high school girlfriend also copied here, Dr. Marlowe Shaeffer-Polk, was not only a PA Prosecutor, but continues her licences also as a Physician, now, and consults as an expert on Privacy of Online Medical Records, also sitting on TWO top Medical Boards in the USA.

She has THREE adopted children, the eldest "normal" and in a good career in southern California, the other two have very low IQs (one she adopted from Russia, and went all the way to Siberia to be sure he was not someone affected by the lingering nuclear radiation of Chernobyl). These two will ALWAYS be Marlowe's dependents, she has Trust Funds set up to care for them assuming Marlowe pre-deceases them, and they are BRILLIANT at caring for Marlowe's several horses, and being useful as stable-hands is the way "retarded" people stayed alive through well more than a thousand years.

Lee is not quite in her company due to his history, but if I can FORGIVE my parents and siblings -- and my brother Mike was never part of it but raising his own family was unable to get involved in what the REST of my family was doing to have me killed -- knowingly or not. I still believe Jane and especially Julie were TOTALLY under Mom's NAZI/Catholic MIND CONTROL.

Well, my point is just that like I sung Lee Gosney's PRAISES to my mother yesterday, I had intended to do a big posting of praising him this morning -- and his entire immediate family, actually -- for taking Mike Stansbury in. Yes, even their Westminster Presbyterian Church -- so OPPOSITE of First Presbyterian here in Wilmington which has Wilmington's BIGGEST Narco-Trafficking Public Officials among their Elders and Deacons. 

In 1898, William Rand Kenan was an Elder there, he having taken the only Confederate shot at President Lincoln, and led the only successful coup d'é·tat in US Historykilling untold numbers of blacks, taking their businesses and political positions and flipping Wilmington from majority black to majority white -- all to HONOR JESUS!!!




And in 2011, while I was a member there, then Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson, TOLD me how he ran off my good friends, a retired black full Colonel and his wife, by telling him that he supported gay marriage -- guaranteed to freak out black Christians at that time (but no more). Ernie ALSO told me he wanted to have sex with me, but could NOT, due to his commitment to his wife and children. I SALUTE that integrity to family commitments, and it was the SAME as I got from Danny Sinatra -- NEITHER of them had I gotten any "gay vibes" from, and the only people in my life who have been this honest.

So I will send this out, and then publish it on blog. This morning I was up at 4:15 after retiring last night before 10:00. The Narco-Traffickers next door were busy loading packages from their storage shed into vehicles that since have left and they have shut down the "auto repair" in their front yard for now -- which Wilmington Officials REFUSE to shut down, despite neighborhood complaints that they are ENTIRELY in violation of Zoning Laws.

And then I opened my computer to find THREE postings removed by hackers from my original blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, ONLY, not http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com. This happened about seven years ago, when my postings from 2010 of living together with "Fernando Merino", a fake Mexican name for the son of Colombia's TOP CIA exporter of Cocaine to the USA, were mostly REMOVED, and also all photos of the handsome Mr. Merino whom I had shared a bed with nakedly, were removed. ALSO all my photos of Gerry Flynn-Miller were removed at that time.

And Fernando held me at his Godfather Hector-the-Engineer's ranch in Mescales -- with barracks full of Drug Mafia who had armored vehicles, machine guns, etc., and where they killed my cat Francine to terrorize me. Hector had signed me to a contract to work for the CIA for LIFE, disguised as a contract to sell $7 BILLION (USD), in Mexican Real Estate that Hector had stolen from Mexican peasants -- and I IGNORED IT

My contract is published here, as well as a photo of Francinehttp://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html

Well, this attack on me and my blog has not been done very well, and so the CIA/KENAN/TRUMP/REPUBLICAN/CLINTON/VLADIMIR PUTIN force is SERIOUSLY weakening, so if you CONTINUE to support it (I mean Sheree', not Lee), then you will PAY THE LEGAL PRICE soon enough!!!


Namaste!!!

Scott


Michael Stansbury is ONE HAPPY GUY, today!!!



.

No comments: