Sunday, February 4, 2018

RP: (AGAIN, after HACKERS removed it 2/4/18): Don't Throw THIS BABY Out with the Christian/Republican/Bush/Kenan/Clintonistas Narco-Trafficking BATH WATER!!! This is Patrick Stansbury's brother Michael, Who Lee E. Gosney, Jr. RESCUED and Gave a GOOD LIFE!!! / A FINAL to/from with Sheree' Gay Griffin:

RE-PRINTED (again) fromhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/dont-throw-this-baby-out-with.html



Michael Stansbury's last birthday, June 25, 2017.


Michael seems to be GAY, since he has https://www.facebook.com/YourGayAtlanta/ in his favorites:

"Your go-to for local gay and gay-friendly entertainment, the best in blogs, fresh off-the-street interviews and Atlanta's hottest events, featuring original music videos and much, much more."

His brother Patrick who owns and runs www.Pentagon-USA.com in Snellville, GA is ALSO GAY (a poorly-held secret), and married to a half-CherokeeBIG-BREASTED CHRISTIAN BITCH!!!




And here is Lee Gosney's Family from his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lee.gosney



Lee Gosney in foreground, followed by his wife (who Lee said HATES giving head -- but look at her TEETH!!!), his son Christopher Gosney, https://www.facebook.com/chris.gosney.1 , and Michael Stansbury.


This APPEARS to be the Carolina coast -- or at least this far south -- because of the sea oats. Interesting is to see how FAST Chris Gosney has AGED and FATTENEDAbove in 2016, and the following from 2010:



Chris Gosney was once HOT-AS-A-HOMOno -- could LEE GOSNEY once have been hot???


No, not since I first met him in 1990. At THAT time, he was still missing HALF HIS TEETH and was running Meth Labs, which he has since spent time in PRISON for at least twice (once for FIVE YEARS)THEN, he had a GIANT WALRUS MUSTACHE, and used to BARK LIKE A SEAL while clapping his hands together.


And then, later, he supplied much of the East Coast with Patrick Stansbury's HARD DRUGS with major help of my Kenan Family, the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, the Republican Party, CIA, and TOO MANY Christian Churches -- including the Episcopal Church which is almost SOLELY a Drug Distribution System today (and Thomas S. Kenan III's family has given the Episcopal Church and Sewanee -- which MURDERED playwright Tennessee Williams -- nearly $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years -- that I have so far documented).

And since Michael Stansbury is in GREAT with Westminster Presbyterian Church in Snellville, GA, I'm SURE they will find a good way to care for Mike if Lee and his wife and son go to PRISON when Patrick Stansbury is BUSTED!!!



Mike shows NO ARTWORK on his Facebook page, but has lined up LOTS OF PENCILS.


>>> A BREAK FOR NEWS FROM WILMINGTON, NC:


1. I saw Rob, who holds the lease on the front apartment here on Spofford Circle, this afternoon, and he greeted me ENTHUSIASTICALLY and said all is going better since I sent this to Aaron Gallimore's father: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/email-just-sent-to-james-gallimore.html, AND that they DID get the February rent together and PAID THEIR RENT!!!

But I have NOT seen Aaron, who now parks so I can't see his car coming and going, and on his FACEBOOK page, he keeps RE-POSTING this that seems to have to do with DRUG SALES:



The latest Tweets and replies from 1N$TNT (@1nstantgrac1). dynamo. North Carolina, USA
TWITTER.COM


2. I spoke with Benefits Management today, and they expect to give me $100.00/week during February -- FAR BETTER than the $40.00 for TWO weeks this January, followed by NOTHING for three weeks. THIS because of the ECONOMIZING I have done, as well as paying a couple of things in advance.


My rent and utilities paid by them, that leaves food, gasoline, and ALL other "treats" and incidentals (Demon Tobacco, Cerveza, Hydroponic Oregano, and Car Maintenance), that I must pay.


>>> WHAT??? Andy Warhol was a DEVOUT Roman Catholic who attended Mass EVERY DAY!!! And NOW, the Vatican has scheduled an EXHIBIT OF HIS WORK for 2019!!!
Rome's Vatican Museums are planning an exhibit which will feature the works of #AndyWarhol in 2019#Warhol was said to have been a regular church-goer. #WarholRevisited #RevolverGallery


Image may contain: 2 people, indoor
Comments
Suz Protz He attended church every morning!

2
Manage

Reply1d
Αλεξανδρα Κωνσταντοπουλου Table was for him Alexander Iola.

1
Manage

Reply2d
Zekiye Gok God blees you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Manage

Reply6h
Waldo Oliveira 🎨😎HHHHHHHH‼️
Manage

Reply5h

I met Andy and got a TOUR of Andy Warhol's Old and New Factories in early 1983 -- with Jane Smith and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), and her daughter Pulcharia -- Maria with Tennessee's Lawyer John Eastman (Paul McCartney's first brother-in-law), who PLANNED Tennessee's murder with Episcopal Church/Sewanee Lawyer Michael Remer -- supported by Frank Hawkins Kenan!!! 

The Republican Party was also part of it. Here is my account of going to meet Andy Warhol: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/epilogue_22.html 


Maria controlled Morgan Grenfell and was a native of St. Petersburg, Russia. Her bank, which made her husband, Peter Grenfell, the 2nd Lord St. Just, the SECOND wealthiest man in England (until Maria got control of it), became the International Banking Core of Deutsche Bank -- the LARGEST creditor of Donald Trump and his family -- and the CONDUIT of much of Vladimir Putin's money to Mr. Trump.

Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/today-democratic-senators-unleashed.html


And of course my Kenan Family's lifelong employee Rex Tillerson is Vladimir Putin's BEST FRIEND and is leaving shortly for Latin America to REINFORCE the ILLEGAL DRUG TRADE -- FIRST with President Enrique Pena Nieto of Mexico, who an Exxon-Mobil exec I met in Puerto Vallarta in early 2015, ADMITTED that Rex Tillerson with certain members of my Kenan Family, the CIA, and Hillary Clinton State Department PUT INTO THE PRESIDENCY (but they will get a NEW ONE before the end of 2018). 







>>> AND NOW, SHEREE' GAY GRIFFIN:





Sheree' asked me NOT to use her actual photo, so this.





Sheree': for clarity, I will intersperse my responses with your paragraphs in red.



-----Original Message-----

From: Sheree' Gay Griffin <shereeg09@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 2, 2018 11:14 am
Subject: Re: Reaching Out

Good morning Scott:

The reason I've changed my mind it has to do with an offer that was made to me by a law firm, which I haven't been able to work in the legal field since the issue took place in New Hanover Co. 

If you actually finally got an offer working for a Law Firm, not only would they have done a DEEP INVESTIGATION of you first, so it's too late, but you don't say you TOOK the offer, so I assume it is a figment of your imagination.

You did NOT answer my question, "Are you a CHRISTIAN BITCH by any chance???" -- but it was actually RHETORICAL, since you are NOT a Christian, Mormonism being TOTALLY incompatible with ANY Christian religion -- and they are LEGION, since the New Testament is CRAP, the four writers not agreeing on many details, and while the Jews have three branches, and the Muslims two, only Christians are so confused they have TONS of different sects -- and like Muslims, go to WARS over those differences (but the Jews never do -- that I know of) -- LOL!!!

The second issue is that it's affected my relationship with my children which has been an embarrassment to them.

You don't claim any of it is UNTRUE, so explain to your children that you are older and wiser -- and have learned. Besides, I thought you were the one who was LEGALLY CORRECT -- you act like you are GUILTY of Crimes, or at least Major Sins.

I have blogged about my still married brother's gay experiments, my father's bisexual life and how my mother blackmailed him into marriage and turning Catholic so she could hide her Swastikas behind the Kenan name -- after having Dad's male lover shot in the head and threatening him with PRISON for what Mom's people did. I have also blogged about Mom being forced to give oral sex to her "retarded" uncle repeatedly at age six -- and that the Ku Klux Klan burned a cross on her father's lawn that same year, because my grandfather won an election as a Democrat but was Catholic (the Klan is as against Catholics as blacks and other non-whites, and Jews). 

Mom embraced the FEARS and became a Republican and raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings, sitting me in a chair to beat my back better when I got taller than her.

We are all now OK, and I have ALL of their support.

As adults we have a right to make choices and decisions in our lives, we also have a right to change and make other decisions based on what's right or wrong. 

At this point of me taking a position with this law firm and my relationship with my children this is a priority. I don't want to move forward with anymore post. I would like the 3 or 4 of the previous post removed. I'm sure you can understand my position at this point.

No, I DON'T understand why you are so ashamed of your past. I ASSUME you are at least a LIAR, if not a Major Criminal. The FACT IS you spent your life fucking ASSHOLE MEN, and they screwed you back. SO MUCH for any training YOU ever got at home -- and since your father was a major CIA Arms Runner to the Contras for Ronald Reagan's administration, you KNOW you started off BANKRUPT. Your father disappeared when you were young because of his crimes.

MY parents set up the Christian Drug Mafia in both Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA -- and actually much more of it than that, but that much I can prove in COURT.

I will be in Wilmington sometime in the up coming weeks ahead. I'm having to work it to my schedule. I'm sure we can meet for a cup of coffee.

I am not holding my breath. You were going to be here for a while became of scheduled Court Actions in late January, that never where scheduled. How stupid do you think I am???

Sheree' 

Scott


On Friday, February 2, 2018, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

After these weeks of your encouraging me to publish your info -- without your name or email address, and I've complied by keeping your email address off my blog -- suddenly you want me to spend my time ERASING what you encourage me to do. Are you a CHRISTIAN BITCH by any chance???

Not really, since Mormons spit on the bible's story of how many gods there are, WHERE the Garden of Eden is, and claiming Jesus walked in the flesh among the Maya, Aztecs, or Inca.

If you give me a practical reason, I will do it. Those embroiled in your personal legal battle know everything you sent me to publish, so it will make no legal difference.

Scott









.

No comments: