Monday, February 26, 2018

RP: The Return of DIGNITY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-return-of-dignity.html



I don't know why this hasn't received more publicity, but this new fifty-foot sculpture was unveiled recently in South Dakota.


It's called 'Dignity' and was done by artist Dale Lamphere to honor the Women of the Sioux Nation.



To complete a couple of threads in this blog, this morning, I first called my brother Mike and only asked for a couple of hundred dollars, because I am short the $135.00 for my aFib meds (Savaysa). Even though the manufacturer, covers me in a program that leaves me only a $4.00 co-pay. This situation is DEVELOPING in terms of a resolution, but for now, my brother has been kind enough to send the money so I can take it.

>>> ADDED LATER: After I called the company and learned there is a MAX benefit of $270.00/month, and when I first signed up, the normal retail on a month supply was $274.00/month, it DID end up costing me $4.00/month -- but from Costco's pharmacist who looked further into things for me, the normal price now for a month is $478.00/month -- and Costco's own negotiated agreement for ALL COSTCO MEMBERS is BETTER than simply deducting the $270.00 -- making it BETTER than the manufacturer's program that is TODAY either NAZI, Christian, or Republican style LIES!!! 


The manufacturer, Daiichi Sankyo should be PROSECUTED for claiming that this card TODAY leaves a co-pay of only $4.00!!!






I called my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and told her -- among other things -- that my roommate, Seth, applied for twenty jobs online Sunday morning before 10:00 AM, and by 2:00 PM, yesterday, Sunday, had TWO interviews set up for jobs. He has a GREAT history as a building contractor and other jobs and his only brother is a Vice President of Lockheed-Martin -- a company that ALWAYS advertised in most of the yearbooks that Narco-Trafficking Patrick Lee Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com and www.TopGrad.com continues to represent -- while distributing all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- but especially in Atlanta/Stone Mountain, GA and Wilmington, North Carolina where my parents with others set up the Christian Drug Mafia on orders Mom got  -- even in PERSON in Rome from Catholic Popes.


ESPECIALLY Pope John Paul II and Francis I.




Well, Seth got back from an interview -- and was told to return in an hour -- he not knowing if he got the job, but it is very nearby, and after another hour he has NOT returned, so I assume he is working.

I never heard back from "The Cherokee" (Chris Millikan), after he called me at 11:00 PM Saturday night, saying he had gone to Morehead City, NC specifically to KILL someone, but instead was hurting and bleeding in a motel room. I FAKED that I was too drunk to drive about 200 miles round trip to pick him up, and he said he would call me.

Seehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/hell-chris-milliken-cherokee-just.html. 


And then I called my mother, discussed Chris Millikan's call and the arrival of Wilmington Police whom I spoke with when they were searching the front of my yard with flashlights late Saturday night (1:55 AM Sunday)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/02/four-wilmington-police-officers.html 


Then at some point, I reminded Mom that a couple of my Meyer first cousins had told me how my mother's brothers, Robert J. Meyer, DDS who practiced in South Bend, IN, and Marcellus "Mart" Bernard Meyer, a lawyer who worked first for the FBI and then in private practice in Michigan City, IN (both now deceased), TOLD ME how my uncles had been BARRED from serving in Europe in WWII -- because of the Meyer family of Brookville, IN (where they were raised), being TOTAL sympathizer with Adolf Hitler.

In the last half year, Mom has DENIED that she raised us using the china rimmed in small Swastikas alternating pink and mint green in color, but Mom had ALWAYS claimed they were her parents' good china, but when I asked both my Aunts at Uncle Bobs funeral about that, the BOTH claimed they never saw anything like that in my grandparents' home

I believe Mom must have bought them in Louisville, KY, where she used to take me with her to the black ghetto when Muhammad Ali was still Cassius Clay -- looking for good deals on things when he had so LITTLE MONEY. 


THIS was where I learned the DIFFICULTIES of black folks in our RACIST SOCIETY OF CHRISTIANS!!!



And today, Mom sounded like she was becoming UNABLE TO BREATH(from tension, not life-threatening), and quietly hung up on me. 

The other thing for right now, is that I have had reason to see my interactions with Kevin Maurer in summer of 2012 in an ENTIRELY NEW LIGHT, have found how to contact him NOT through the CONFIRMED NAZI Wilmington Star News -- his then as well as current employer.

I will ALSO (later), write the top management of that paper CONFRONTING THEM with my PROOF of their being Christian Narco-Traffickers with Wilmington's Mayor, District Attorney, Police Chief, and Sheriff -- as well as many or even MOST of the Christian Churches of Wilmington.



The handsome Mr. Maurer with his assistant, Shelby, at his desk as HEAD of the City Desk in 2012, when Keven interviewed me in Puerto Vallarta by phone until this book was announced to the Press -- then was soon released:












.

No comments: