Friday, March 9, 2018

RP: Jonathan Deputy Digs in DEEPER!!! / Lee Gosney Sends SEXY EMAIL -- Inexplicably / Roommate Seth George Has Gone COMPLETE MYSTERY -- but It Is FRIDA, Today, so WHO CARES???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/jonathan-deputy-digs-in-deeper-roommate.html



There is a TYPE of "Christian" for EVERYONE, no???





First, the most urgent:


Re: After the friendly visit of your maintenance man/property manager, Thomas:



-----Original Message-----

From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 1:53 pm
Subject: Re: After the friendly visit of your maintenance man/property manager, Thomas:

Scott,

I'd have thought that a legal expert such as yourself would have better understanding of a basic residential lease...

#14. Occupants: The Tenant shall not allow or permit the Premises to be occupied or used as a residence by any person other than Tenant and the Permitted Occupants.  Tenant shall be subject to a fine of $ 800.00 for any violation of this paragraph, and Tenant agrees to pay any such fine upon receipt of Landlord’s demand therefor.

#32. Entire Agreement: This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no representations, inducements or other provisions other than those expressed in writing. All changes, additions or deletions hereto must be in writing and signed by all parties.

In short, this puts you in breech of your lease...which is with Sun Coast Vacation Rentals, not Gold Walker.

I'll be sure and advise you of further actions regarding this issue. 

Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
reservations@suncoastvr.com

910.367.1756


I had FIRST gotten this to Jon Deputy:


From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>; goldwalker <goldwalker@ec.rr.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 12:46 pm
Subject: Re: After the friendly visit of your maintenance man/property manager, Thomas:

Scott,

For the record...everything that we discussed the last time we spoke face to face, with the exception of the "leftover" electric bill from the Apartment on 4th Street, was entirely of my doing, and had nothing to do with Gold Walker.  That should free you up to begin paying her back the remainder of the "bed bug" money...and begin prosecuting me.

Additionally, by taking on a roommate not listed on your lease, you are currently in violation of #14 of your lease.  If you don't have a copy, let me know and I will provide you one. 

Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
reservations@suncoastvr.com

910.367.1756


And I first sent this to Jon:


From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 1:11:45 PM
To: Jonathan Deputy; goldwalker@ec.rr.com; oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com
Cc: benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org; breakingnews@starnewsonline.com; scott@scottdavidkenan.com
Subject: Re: After the friendly visit of your maintenance man/property manager, Thomas:


WHATEVER!!! It will be FUN since you want to go to COURT where all but one or two Judges will have to RECUSE themselves since they even have acknowledged violating my Rights in their Courtrooms -- and I already have experience in appealing a FALSE EVICTION -- thanks to Gold Walker's former employer George Cutter of Carolina Apartments.

Gold Walker is your boss and my landlady, so I have to hear this from her. This record of your admission of breaking laws to intimidate me after you admitted smuggling lots of Opioids from Mexico to the USA (you have FAR MORE listings of being arrested, convicted than I do -- although mine were all ERASED by D.A. Ben David -- if one looks using Spyware).

I don't see where Gold Walker asked you to do THIS, and you NOW REVERSE your earlier claim. You lie more than Donald Trump -- LOL!!!

As you can see, I have copied Ben David and local Press on this. I see no reason at this time to think Gold Walker approves of your ONCE AGAIN intimidating me (foolishly), here. So I will IGNORE this email -- except to use it on blog.

As you explained to me, although Tyler Andre Breton was ON the lease as a second -- but not lessee -- but WISELY I refused to let him move in here, you told me I just had to let you know within a reasonable time of a new second person, and it being less than a month that Seth has been here, I fail to see any "lease problem" with this.

Thanks!!!

Scott


And then just now, I sent THIS, after getting his SECOND reply, as seen at the TOP of this chain of emails:


 Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com, oliver oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Jonathan,

As you explained when I asked about the provision that says -- # 13.: "Alterations: the Tenant shall not paint, mark, DRIVE NAILS OR SCREWS into, or otherwise deface or alter walls, ceilings, floors, windows . . . or any other part of the Premises . . . without the Landlord's PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT . . ." (my emphases), you said you had just COPIED a Lease Agreement you had found somewhere, unlike Gold Walker who wrote her own and who only said she wanted no "WALL ABUSE" (nails and screws for decorating purposes in EXCESS and MOVED AROUND, and you said that OF COURSE I didn't need to get prior written permission to nail or screw to decorate. So your Lease might be legally void anyway, since you did NOT intend all of it to be strictly interpreted.

You also said I just needed to let you know if I took on a second resident -- which clearly would be fair since my lease allows two people -- and right after signing -- but before I moved in -- satisfying both Gold Walker and myself, I did NOT allow Andre Tyler Breton to move in -- although we had him written in on that place in the Lease when we both signed.

Also, with Allie and her boyfriend's under-aged drinking AND HOLLERING UNTIL AFTER 4:00 AM of their friends, rather than intimidate me to MOVE OUT for yelling at all their continuing noise until after 4:00 AM on that Monday morning, you should have been reprimanding THEM for violating the "Nuisance Clause", the "Breaking the Law Intentionally Clause", and the "Morals Clause" (I use these titles loosely -- I just read them and don't remember the titles precisely) -- rather than threatening me -- and I did NOT call the cops because I figured they would STOP, and the adults would have been in HUGE Legal Trouble for buying that liquor for kids. And they HAVE STOPPED with under-aged drinking and "nuisance noises".

Your Lease is like SWISS CHEESE and your enforcement is PREJUDICIAL, TARGETED, AND POLITICAL.

Are you a CHRISTIAN by any chance???





And you did NOT copy Gold Walker in your two emails to me since I emailed you, her, and lawyer Oliver Carter -- as well as D.A. Ben David -- so Gold appears to once again be being bamboozled by you. 

WHAT judge or jury -- as I WILL appeal any conviction -- could think I've done anything outside the SPIRIT of this Lease -- and YOU have acknowledged that it does NOT mean everything that is in it. You also do not enforce these other clauses against tenants who break them, so it APPEARS this is just a "SHIT LEASE" that you can scare people with but has no LEGAL REALITY which you destroyed by your not meaning parts of it, and only selectively enforcing other parts according to your whims, Politics, or other criteria which you have nowhere disclosed!!!

I remain in compliance with the spirit of this lease.


Also, if YOU are the Property Manager, why is Thomas the one who had to repair the broken electric circuits -- broken when I moved in -- and I have also glued the kitchen draw knobs in place that were entirely stripped out so pulled off rather than open the drawer -- "proving" you never had the premises up to Electric Code to rent, nor even tried to open those drawers to see if the old tenant had cleaned them out. As noted in previous documentation (published on my blog at the time), there were dusty cat paw prints all over one dirty toilet seat, both had to be scrubbed of fecal residue rings in the bowls, and a very obvious layer of dust covered half the living room floor when I took possession.

I did not concern myself about the drawers, dirty bathrooms, or dust layer, and took care of them myself. And Gold got her people to take care of the electric very quickly when she found out about that.

Well, I just got an email from my personal friend, Harper Peterson, former Mayor and now running for NC Senate as a Democrat -- although you have MADE CLEAR you are a total Republican -- except that you did NOT vote for Trump and said anyone who DID is a total FOOL -- like Gold Walker did, and when I told you THAT, you just smiled, so I ASSUME you still think she's a FOOL and you can continue to take advantage of Gold. I understand why Gold and many others voted for Trump, but he has disappointed even his "True Believers" who are now abandoning him in droves. Gold's Political Opinions her really just HER business, and should not play into the Landlord-Lessee relationship.

Scott David Kenan


>>> ALL THAT OTHER STUFF:


Judge: Brunswick County will not enact blanket $1 million bail policy
Senior Resident Superior Court Judge Ola Lewis said state and federal law addresses the purpose of bail and her court wi…
Read more >>



What is IMPORTANT HERE is that Democrat D.A. Benjamin R. David (until very recently an Elder at First Presbyterian), and his identical twin brother, Republican D.A. Jon David of Brunswick County TOGETHER announced they sought MANDATORY $1,000,000.00 BAIL for ALL charges with selling Heroin and other Opioids -- which means that had Jonathan Deputy ever been CAUGHT trafficking Opioid Pills that he admitted to me smuggling Mexico to the USA for some years, Jon Deputy would have MILLION DOLLAR BAIL!!!

And maybe it was voluminous enough to have NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS -- like the International LSD sales Gold Walker's 4th Street tenant Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. ADMITTED TO ME in front of Denise Renee Wood (https://411.info/business/The-Perfect-Painter-Wilmington-NC-30660340)who admits to working with Mayor Bill Saffo, now -- and if you FOLLOW the above link, Denise still shows her LEGAL ADDRESS to be in Gold's building I lived in.

BUT, the Judge in Brunswick County is CORRECT that the D.A. cannot simply declare such a thing (and ALL cases are different -- although most would agree that these charges should normally get HIGH BAIL), but what SHOCKS ME MOST is that the ONE Republican (and Evangelical) Judge I TRUSTED after our conversation in 2011 in Subway sandwiches, has NOT declared himself to be in agreement with THE LAW!!!



Judge Jay D. Hockenbury is still BIBLE LAWnot CIVIL LAW, apparently, so EMAIL HIM to express YOUR opinion about this: hockbury@bellsouth.net -- or call his Office: 910-772-6616.



I'm not even going to further COMMENT on this, from Lee Gosney of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. -- and Wilmington and Atlanta's TOP HARD DRUG SUPPLIER:


Re: FORCED to re-send due to blockages to my emails, Lee Gosney threatened my life for REAL, artist Peter Hollens MIGHT be directly involved, Wilmington Police sent me to the FBI (after getting much info)!!! 


Stop with the fake news about this guy from the guardian. You need to keep our story alive and at the top of the blog. At least write about a Mike Manwhich (Massicott who has GREAT pit hair but remains with his wife, although admitting to being gay) or about his armpit hair at the company picnic story.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 3:52 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:
http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/03/lee-e-gosney-jr-threatens-death-by.html


Monday, March 5, 2018

Lee E. Gosney, Jr. Threatens "DEATH BY MOTEL" of ME -- if I DON'T DELETE What I Blogged about His College Sex-Mate, Crooner Peter Hollens -- Yet, How Involved IS Mr. Hollens in This Business, REALLY??? I Hope to Hear from Peter SOON!!!





And I will NOT get into details of the peculiarities of Seth George's recent behaviors -- likely due to OVER-stimulation by spicy oregano. The last two days, he's gotten off either 2.5 or 3.5 hours early from his vehicles-detail job at the U-Haul/vehicle detailing business on South 15th Street.

He said they CLAIM it is because of not having enough work -- or enough amperage to run certain machines at once that would give him the work -- and I have no reason to doubt that -- Seth not yet but a "probationary employee", so if they wanted to FIRE HIMthey would have done that, no???

And every other time he's gone out of communication, like he has since getting off early this afternoon, he comes back having achieved something important for his own progress in life -- and even an occasional treat for ME.

I just have to WAIT until he returns . . . 

Scott




.

No comments: