Sunday, April 29, 2018

RP: The RETURN of Handsome Men to My Apartment DISTRACTED ME from Writing Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (yesterday, only -- I think)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-return-of-handsome-men-to-my.html



But FIRST a Progress Report on my back-deck Garden (nearly all grown from seed, tuber, or bulb).



And THIS a perennial planting of John Gray Hunter (who is here so infrequently, I plan to soon clean it up and mulch it).


But the FUNNY thing is that my guest of late twilight last night -- in that dark -- thought that this clematis-covered wire obelisk was a statue of the Catholic B.V.M!!!




And he ALSO thought my statue of Rey Coliman, was of JESUS CHRIST (Catholics assume so much they HALLUCINATE, no???).




The original statue of "King Colima", the ONLY Mexican King who never surrendered to the Catholic Spanish, in Colima, Colima, Mexico where I lived for about two months in late spring 2012, after Republican Chief  Public Defender Jennifer Harjo (a devout Catholic), forced Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David (a married Elder at First Presbyterian) who also kept his boyfriend Lee http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html, to make the deal that he would VOID all the false convictions and charges he had against me that year -- if I just leave the State of North Carolina for a year, so I fled back to Political Exile (in Puerto Vallarta), and a year later Ben made good on his promise.


>>> CORRECTIONI lived in Colima late spring 2010 with "Alfredo". My trouble in Wilmington was in 2011 and part of 2012 -- during a premature return to the USA. After THAT, I fled back to Mexico, but to Puerto Vallarta -- and Ben David erased all convictions and pending charges a year later.


Also notable in Colima, Mexico:



This prominent (if low), monument ("semilla" means "seed"), is located behind the city's Catholic Cathedral, and COMMEMORATES the FOUNDING of the City that sprang from God's Giant Cum-SplatCatholics and non-Catholics alike seem to fully accept that, but Protestants, less so.



And it was in Colima that I chance-met George W. Bush's TOP Drug-Money LaundererMartin Lamb, who when he heard I was a "Kenan of North Carolina"SPILLED ALL THE BEANS -- because he ASSUMED that I too had TONS OF DRUG MONEY TO LAUNDER!!!




Yesterday, I had only intended to shop the Saturday River Market downtown, then stop by a shop where a guy I was interested in possibly dating works (and did the first, but the guy was not working), so I meandered about downtown for a while in the beautiful weather. 

This was when I met a guy who MIGHT become my roommate, but he is having to take care of a few details BEFORE I seek property manager Jonathan Deputy's permission for him to move in. He's working and has references, so that should not be a problem.

Soon after that, I ran into an unusually attractive young man who was very well dressed, fit, beautifully groomed, but I noticed him unconsciously rubbing his belly, so asked if he was HUNGRY (yes), and he was also HOMELESSliving in the woods.

I bought us both an inexpensive lunch, then we got his clothes from his camp and he showered and we talked for a couple of hours while doing two loads of his laundry (and I fixed the young PIG another full dinner). 



The 22-year-old homeless "High-Flyer", who only occasionally smokes pot and does NO OTHER DRUGS now, modeled for me and this blog with permission for me to write about his story without identifying him.


I quickly learned that when High Flyer was a toddler, a FAMOUS serial killer killed his Mom, and by junior high, he had gotten into too many fist-fights with his chronically drunk father, ran away, and his mother's mother legally adopted him (and he is still tied to her, she living in Wilmington).

He was years ago diagnosed ADHD and put on ADDERALL -- which he HATED -- then was switched to a STRONGER Amphetamine, that he soon enough ditched and went HOMELESS rather than take it.



He likes to talk about things like "Chemtrails", the "Illuminati", and the influence of the the Masons -- none of which interest me, today. 


He keeps getting HARASSED into leaving jobs in dish-washing and as a mechanic by people who make FUN of his odd theories, but starts a NEW job tomorrow as a mechanic, so I hope that goes well for him.

I suspect he might have a touch of Schizophrenia, Borderline Personality or similar -- which is DIFFICULT to control. I gave him a few POINTERS on not telling just anyone about all of that, and trying to stay FOCUSED on the practical details of any job at hand -- to reduce the BULLYING by Christian Wilmingtonians.

And although he is a self-described "Pan-Sexual" (previously called Bi-Sexual), he was NOT interested in sex with me nor vice-versa, although he described his near African-sized member in graphic detail, and said he's thinking he should sell his "semilla" (seed), for TOP DOLLAR, and did I know WHERE in Wilmington they buy it.

I told him I'm sure there are places that buy BLOOD, but the ONLY people I know who buy CUM are the HORNY MEN and WOMEN of this town (Christians and non-Christians, alike). 

And after I gave him my contact info (he was not carrying either of his two phones, which he said have been possessed by "evil spirits"), so he can call me to pick him and his laundry up the next time he needs a shower and such, I drove him back to his camp that he asked me to photograph and blog about -- so that those of my Readers who have NEVER been homeless know what a single-man's camp in downtown woods looks like:





He lifted his plastic sheet to reveal he is SMART ENOUGH to eat a lot of PEANUT BUTTER that with cow's milk provides EVERY NECESSARY amino acid!!!



.

No comments: