Friday, June 15, 2018

RP: DELIBERATE Poor Coverage by Wilmington Star News and STELLAR Coverage (by comparison), by WWAY TV-3 -- of the MAULING by Pit Bulls Next-Door to Me:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/delibrate-poor-coverage-of-wilmington.html



Sherry Hall Spivey -- TODAY, my next-door neighbor -- apparently a Mug Shot from WWAY TV-3



Sherry Hall Spivey from her Facebook profilehttps://www.facebook.com/sherry.hall.562


At 9:00 AM today, I noticed that Sherry's back door was again OPEN, and then saw a thirty-ish black man in the yard wearing a hoodie, the hood hiding most of his head and face in the heat and humidity. He saw me too, and called me to the fence to speak with him. We had spoken before, months before -- he called "Pee-Wee" (I blogged about Pee-Wee previously), by Sherry Spivey. He said that HE has never been in trouble with the Law, nor is he now in trouble, but is there -- and will be most of today -- closing the house up and securing it.

He said he knows ALL ABOUT all the Drug and other crimes there, and hopes the house is cleaned-up for GOOD!!! And he asked me to WATCH IT for them, but said he had NO phone number and NO email address, so I told him that while I can't HELP but see what happens in the back yardwithout contact infoI can't make a commitment to him.


That said, he seemed a bit high on speed, and definitely dodgy -- he only mumbled things like his actual name and refused to repeat sensitive things.



>>> BREAKING!!!:


So just now (10:10 AM), I saw that the woman in the Nissan vehicle, identified as Angela Estep by the Star News -- and I overheard her give Angela as her name to a cop a minute ago -- was joined very quickly by one Officer, and then four more came in separate Police cars, so I went over to let them know that Pee-Wee might still be in the back yard.

We discussed a LOT OF THINGS I have seen, as well as my parents and the wealthy Kenans around Chapel Hill having set-up and run the Drug Mafia here, and when I mentioned with Father Bob Kus now of St. Mary's Catholic, he looked like he KNEW THAT, and the same reaction when I mentioned Nixon's Aide John Ehlichman, both of whom I know/knew.


He got my contact info so Vice Department Detectives can interview me later (if they are so inclined).



And then at 10:40 AM, Pete from apartment TWO upstairs, pulled up in front of the entrance to these apartments in another "dealer-plates" car I'd not seen before, and (rather than park, like he always does), left the motor running, and so far has loaded a large duffel bag, two medium and one small handbags into the car, and is now back upstairs. He returned with another couple of small bags, got in the car, and waited for Allie (who has the lease)

She came down holding only a drink cup, got in, they had a long kiss, and then Pete BACKED OUT of the longish, curvy drive, rather than turn around right there -- I ASSUME because they think I can only see from my side deck -- and have no idea I watch through my windows as well -- LOL!!!



>>> NOW BEFORE COMPARING THE TWO NEWS REPORTS:


Sherry Spivey had accused me of being a child molester via Facebook -- a conversation I preserved on this blog -- which was absurd, but she had gotten that from Jonathan Deputy:



Jonathan Deputy, Apartments Manager for Landlady Gold Walker here on Spofford Circle, sent me this email -- which with other lies he was spreading about me -- led to my Cyberstalking Charge of HIM, and the next day he lied to a Judge and got me committed to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital for ten days -- and got D.A. Ben David to THROW OUT that Summons, but I refiled 2.5 months ago, and so far Sheriff Ed McMahon REFUSES to serve Mr. Deputy.



Scott,

Here is the body of an email I received yesterday...I thought that in the interest of "full disclosure" you might want to post it to your "blog".  It seems that these accusations of you being a child predator keep popping up.  Hmm.

Hello , 
       I am one of the people that Scott has harassed and posted lies about on his atrocious blog and I want to thank you for going after him . If you go before the court please ask them if what he does is blackmail. He makes up lies and then when people do not "admit" to whatever delusion he has created he continues to make the lies bigger and even more ridiculous and refuses to take it down.


     I am one of his victims from mexico and there is nothing I can do from here but he was literally run out of every town he lived in for his lies and generally crazy and dishonest behavior.  Not to mention his extremely inappropriate sexual advances of minors on the beach .Taking pictures of  them and offering to get them high back at his house. (that happened in Vallarta and is the real reason he fled back to the US)  


     If there is anything I can do to help while remaining anonymous please let me know .  Believe me there are others besides me that are very thankful for what you are doing. Especially the other people who live near him at this moment. 


          
Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
910.367.1756


And Jonathan, a conservative Republican, claims that Democrat NC State Representative Deb Butler is his MENTOR, they being opposite in Politics, it must be in "Drug-Mafia-ing". And I have at least TWICE emailed Deb and once left a LONG voicemail on her "legislative phone-mail" asking Deb to CLARIFY THAT (it was actually Jon Deputy who INTRODUCED ME to Deb Butler), or DENY IT -- or at least disavow that they are in DRUG BUSINESS TOGETHER, but Deb has NOT replied to me.





What BROKE MY HEART this morning, is that I got a Facebook request from Judy Justice -- a GOOD Democrat running for the County School Board -- to LIKE her campaign's FB page -- and when I got to it, she is pictured with DEB BUTLER and I nearly THREW UP!!!





But I KNOW how secretive the Drug Mafia here is, and I DOUBT Judy knows about this, so I LIKED her page, anyway.


And now the two MEDIA REPORTS on this issue, with no further comment from me. And I am sending this blog posting to WWAY's Andrew James who is a PROUD GRADUATE of The Grady College of Journalism in Athens, GA -- and I lived 1983 - 2010 in Atlanta/Stone Mountain!!!



Scott Kenan
3 hrs

I live next door to this house, which is one of the BIGGEST Drug-Dealing houses in Wilmington. 

The woman's name is Sherry Hall SPIVEY (not "Spizey"). You can check her profile on Facebook to see all her DRUG MAFIA friends!!! The FBI, Wilmington Police, and Sheriff's Detectives have been watching this house and interviewing neighbors since BEFORE I moved next-door 12/1/17, but ONLY Sherry's brother, Fred (last name unknown to me), has been arrested for drug sales. After that, his sister continued selling them at lower levels and the house had quieted down considerably. 

THANK GOD both brother and sister are now in JAIL (although neighbors tell me Fred has been back briefly, and is out on bail) -- and the dogs impounded. A month ago, three adult dogs got out and the same aggressive pit bull that must have led this tried to attack me in my yard three times, but I chased them off each time with the shovel I was working with. Finally, Fred showed up and got the dogs in before they got me -- or I sliced THEM with the shovel blade!!! 

Check the WWAY TV-3 report which is more accurate, but both tellings add to the info the public knows. I have been blogging about it too, so google "Kenan blog" to find much more that I can't include here.




STARNEWSONLINE.COM
Incident happened on Spofford Circle late Wednesday night

An HONEST report from TV-3 -- THANK YOU!!! 

The report from the Wilmington Star News didn't even get Sherry Spivey's NAME right!!! 

This reporter is the one I saw last night, and the neighbors had already told him nearly as much as I could have, so I did not speak with him -- and I've been reporting on the Narco-Trafficking from this house since I moved into the neighborhood 12/1/17!!!




WWAYTV3.COM
During the investigation, officers learned the victim did not have permission to be on the property from the owner.






.

No comments: