Tuesday, June 26, 2018

RP: Facebook ABOUT-FACES and SALUTES ME!!! / Firesign Theater Group SPREADS My Letter to Senator Burr Far and Wide / Ben Schachtman and Port City Daily PROVE to Be LACKEYS of the Christian Drug Mafia -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/facebook-about-faces-and-salutes-me.html




By the time I ran into this image, I was ALREADY reconciled with Facebook, but I think it's funny, anyway -- and I'll get to that shortly.


Right as I was finishing breakfast this morning, I got a call from New Hanover Regional Medical Center, and the man asked, "Do you still need the help you needed yesterday???"

And that was BEYOND BIZARRE, because what had happened was I'd turned off my phone for church Sunday morning, then totally forgot to turn it on until about 7:30 AM Monday (yesterday), and I had a voicemail to call the hospital's payments center, so I called the number they said to call, got voicemail, which said to leave a message and they'd get back to me within 24 hours -- which I did, and then they did.


Today, this man from a Charlotte area code first acted as if I had initiated the communication, and after I explained that NOT ONLY had that call come on a Sunday (I lived 27 years in Georgia where it is ILLEGAL to make collection calls on Sundays, but I guess not in North Carolina) -- apparently to try to get me to pay bills from when Jonathan Deputy got a Judge to commit me to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital ("The Oaks"), on LIES -- the day after I filed Cyberstalking Charges against him for claiming and spreading that I am a child molester, had NEVER even met Tennessee Williams, and that he could STEAL copyright to any book I write -- just like local D.A. Ben David with Fox News Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and Jamie Lee Sutherland then of Wells Fargo Advisors, who ADMITTED his huge Drug Trafficking with El Chapo Guzman and Rahm Emanuel, Mayor of Chicago, STOLE copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir, causing me to LOSE a likely sale to film (at least $1,000,000.00) -- to say nothing of book sales.


Also, Jamie Sutherland had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private Man's Country gay baths -- back when Obama was an Illinois State Senator.



Jonathan Deputy



I RECENTLY hand-delivered this Letter to Ben David's Office, but have gotten NO REPLY!!!:






Jamie Sutherland, today.





I explained that there was NO missed call listed on my phone, and there was NO Time or Date Stamp -- or revelation of phone number that call had come from, which NEVER, EVER has happened to me before in the USA or Mexico.

He claimed it had been a COURTESY CALL -- and I said it is NOT a "courtesy" to call anyone who is easy to reach nearly any time on a SUNDAY, with NO identification, and told him that was a LOAD OF CRAP, he responding that he could NOT speak with me if I used that kind of language (others at his org have had no problem with "crap", "hell", etc., but WOULD have problems with EXTREME VULGARITY), and I said as much and that let's discuss this and see if we can come to an understanding, but after he listened to that, he HUNG UP!!!



>>> WITHIN THE LAST HOUR, THE SUPREME COURT UPHELD TRUMP'S TRAVEL BAN -- and the internet and Facebook have gone into REVOLT!!! I will only post THIS, just received from People for the American Wayand then get back to my subjects this morning:


Latinos and young people are the two least energized voting groups!

Click image to read better.



What Facebook delivered to me YESTERDAY morning, and I could not BELIEVE how well it was put together (or that they would allow it to stand with my comments), but they DID, and here it is:


Scott Kenan
 · 
AMAZING that Facebook actually did a great job on this -- after KICKING ME OFF seven times for a full month within 18 months -- because I criticized REPUBLICANS and my CHRISTIAN KENAN FAMILY that put Trump into power to sell MORE HARD DRUGS and kill non-White people

The last time they kicked me off was February 2018!!!






Scott Kenan
 · 
HA!!! 

It was a Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago Exec, Jamie Lee Sutherland (now with Ameriprise Financial, Chicago), who with Daliah Saper, a talking head on Fox News plus Lawyer, and Wilmington, NC Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David , who STOLE my copyrights -- including to my Tennessee Williams memoir

That because I blogged about Jamie's bragging that he did $24,000.000.00/month Narco-Trafficking for Wells Fargo with Rahm Emanuel and El Chapo Guzman -- and that he'd seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel MANY TIMES in his Man's Country private gay baths in Chicago. 

That same year, Wells Fargo, Chicago was fined $200,000,000.00 for laundering Drug Money -- the LARGEST such fine to that time in History.



About this article

MONEY.CNN.COM
Wells Fargo is once again being accused of misconduct, this time allegedly using complex financial investments to take advantage of mom-and-pop investors.


And FINALLY, remember, that it is DRUG AND ALCOHOL-ADDICTEDOZZY OSBOURNE-LOVING HATE-BOTS like Ben Schactman, who SOLD THE USA to the CHRISTIAN DEVIL:



Benjamin N. Schachtman shared a link.
12 hrs



PORTCITYDAILY.COM
Editor’s note: This is Part II of a series on predatory towing in the Cape Fear area CAROLINA BEACH—Try to imagine coming home from work and finding out your landlord had towed your vehicle from…
Comments
Morgan Allen This isn’t just an issue for Carolina Beach it is certainly a worthy article for the practices of towing companies throughout the city of Wilmington and if I were a writer I would request stories from people all over the region. ðŸ¤”
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1hEdited
Benjamin N. Schachtman We’re on it. Had to start somewhere!

2
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply26m
Scott Kenan Benjamin N. Schachtman: You are full of CRAP!!! You aren't "on" anything at ALL -- except protecting the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington -- JUST LIKE the Star News!!!
Manage
Morgan Allen Scott Kenan wait what? ðŸ˜‚ ... we have a Christian drug mafia... THATS A THING?! best news story yet

1
Manage

HahaShow more reactions
Reply1h

Scott Kenan My parents (I'm a KENAN, remember), who raised us with Catholic Swastikas on our dinner plates and top Republicans and Fox News people as their close friends, set it up in Wilmington with Father Bob Kus, now at St. Mary's Catholic, and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman -- both of whom I knew well -- and PPD Pharmaceuticals, first owned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal families. I've known JFK's sisters, Jackie Onassis, the Reagans, and others -- and 18 months ago was up all night with a Bush Cousin LAUGHING about all our families' Drug-Trafficking and Traitorous crimes with MANY Christian Churches. And THIS thread is so far PARTIALLY published on my blog but I'm still working on this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../facebook...Manage



THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM

CIA, RUSSIAN or OTHER HACKERS -- or someone -- won't let me post this NORMALLY -- LOL!!!







.

No comments: