Sunday, June 17, 2018

RP: If Jesus Came to Wilmington, NC, CHRISTIANS Would NAIL HIM RIGHT UP on the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" atop Kenan Steeple at First Presbyterian!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/if-jesus-came-to-wilmington-christians.html



The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" is what congregants of First Presbyterian, http://www.firstonthird.org/, call this ROOSTER WAKE-UP CALL of the Protestant Reformation -- which sits atop Kenan Steeple (tallest in town), over Kenan Chapel



Kenan Steeple and First Presbyterian DOMINATE Wilmington's skyline from a distance.


In Kenan Chapel, a bas-relief of Jesus's tortured face is carved into the wall in COMPLETE violation of Presbyterian Rules.


It is meant to represent Frank Hawkins Kenan (who died in 1996), and was a Ku Klux Klan member and THE Christian Spiritual Leader of the Republican Party in North Carolina the last decades of his life.



>>> A QUICK CATCH-UP, AS I DID NOT BLOG YESTERDAY ON MY 67TH BIRTHDAY:


Friday night, I had a Facebook exchange with Ben Schachtman of Port City Daily at 11:00 PM, in which he invited me to let him buy me a drink. It was late, so I told him to call me, but he said he had already gone through 2/3 a bottle of whiskey and was incoherent, so we spoke by phone Saturday morning, and for various reasons, put off meeting in person INDEFINITELY.

I had thought that would be a nice "Birthday Celebration", and it called off, I ACCEPTED Chris Millikan's ("The Cherokee's"), desperate request to pick him up in Morehead City, NC, because his ex-wife, whom he had lived with in Gold Walker's 205 S. 4th Street property while I did -- but STILL kept coming upstairs for SEX, just like Sa'ant Samuel Celia's daughter's live-in lover "Bird" frequent came up for sex from the same apartment Two while THEY lived there. Well, his ex-wife was in ICU at New Hanover Regional Medical Center Hospital, and while Chris did NOT know how she had gotten there a few days ago, they planned to pull the plug on her Life Support, and he had told them he would kill them if they did it before he got there (he was DRUNK AS A SKUNK).

I knew Chris was/is a BAD alcoholic with a long criminal past (safe-cracking, admitted, just like he admits to once kidnapping a 16 year old girl for sexual pleasure, etc., he now 48), but regardless that, under the circumstances, I AGREED (Chris NEVER has given ME any trouble), for twenty dollars for gas. The woman had been his WIFE!!! I got there two hours later, and we soon drove back.

Unfortunately, we kept making wrong turns, and ended up nearly to Raleigh, before we FINALLY got on a good road, taking us from 6:30 - 11:30 for a two-hour trip -- but ALSO saw a HUGE black bear way up a tree (with Onslow County Sheriff's Deputies just arriving and Animal Control on the way) -- and met some fun people to talk with. Overall, the long drive RELAXED Chris, whom I REFUSED to allow to get a drink en route, and I enjoyed driving through so much "out back" countryside. We ALSO passed a nearly mature doe who stood two feet from the highway and did NOT bolt or budge -- possibly wrecking my car, and the doe's LIFE!!!

BUT HERE IS THE KICKER!!!: By the time I had arrived in Morehead City, Chris had gotten the call that they ALREADY had removed Life Support and his former wife/current girlfriend had ALREADY DIED -- but he DID still need to get to Wilmington to meet with both her and his own families (only one person of which was on speaking terms with Chris) -- and handle PRACTICAL MATTERS. 


Nevertheless, through the WHOLE TRIP Chris kept telling me we had to get back before they removed it -- and he told that to many people we met at our three stops on the way back as WELL!!!


Today, after church, I contacted Chris to let him know that with everything getting so HOT Politically here in Wilmington while I was away, I would NOT be able to ride him back late this afternoon as he had asked me -- but he expected he would need to stay here longer anyway, and he was fine with that. 


And today's talk at the Unitarian Universalist congregation, was by guest speaker Rev. June Highfill of Pearsall Memorial Presbyterian on Market Street in Wilmington. I had a moderately long conversation with her today, including discussing our mutual friend Rev. Ernie Trice Thompson of First Presbyterian when I was a member there in 2011. 

And NOW -- although I know she was Pastor of Pearsall for quite a while, I CANNOT find any reference to her on their website, and just left voicemail at that church's office, asking them to let me know HOW to contact Rev. Highfill, now. I HOPE to get a response when they open their office tomorrow.



Anyway, on my route home after church, I decided to NEXT write Rev. Highfill a LONG LETTER to email her at Pearsall Memorial -- which I hope to do later, tonight, and simply PUBLISH IT and hope someone can get it to her, BUT HERE WAS THE SCENE WHEN I GOT HOME!!!

This I posted on Port City Daily's VERY ACTIVE comments section of their original story. I THANK PCD, their reporter Michael Praats, and acting Head Editor Ben Schachtman for INSPIRING such a HEALTHY community discussion of the issues here!!!: 

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2018/06/15/woman-rescued-from-pitbull-has-history-of-burglary-was-in-house-without-permission/?utm_source=Morning+Headlines+Subscribers+%E2%80%A2+Port+City+Daily&utm_campaign=c5d9d0a3ec-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_06_01_03_11_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_afcb4c5de5-c5d9d0a3ec-26363891

Scott Kenan · 
Writer at Self

Update, Sunday 6/17/18, 1:17 PM

Well, I got home from church (Unitarian) at 12:30 this afternoon, and Sheriff's Animal Control (2 trucks), delivered the dogs home -- and I think Sherry Hall Spivey (a woman of the same appearance, showing the Meth devastation to her face), was somehow there too, lovin' and SCREAMING at the dogs on delivery

In front of EVERYONEI cussed out whoever decided to return them (not those delivering), and the Deputies SWORE no one has EVER EVER complained to Police or Deputies about those dogs, so they are HERE -- and the fence is in worse shape than before, so BEWARE!!! 

I will blog FAR more details about this on my Political Blog soon -- as well as some deep background on the threatened closing of Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening's son Brad's Chops Deli, which I know SOMETHING about (it's a BIG drug-trafficking outfit)

I spoke with Asst. Editor of PCD Benjamin N. Schachtman, yesterday morning at length by phone, and with the Chief Editor in the middle of a two-week vacation, Ben is working OVERTIME to keep up with all the news, and I trust he will indulge me if I link to my blog where I will detail this further: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/if-jesus-came-to-wilmington-christians.html


You see, the claims of these two Sheriff's Deputies are PURE LIES (but they could have been lied to, so I don't know that THEY were lying). MANY of my neighbors have told me they call Animal Control about the dogs there, and Police and Deputies about the HUGE DRUG DEALINGS there -- and NONE of those agencies does a THING about it!!!
 


Travis Beatty · 

Scott Kenan I live on Hill St. and have also chased these dogs off before several times. We have complained to animal control, zoning, police ... and it’s gotten nowhere. The home where the attack happened does not have power or water for god knows how long -- and people are still living there doing drugs and running an auto yard

I don’t know what else we can do or where to turn to to get something done.

And I got THIS from another nearby neighbor via Facebook message this afternoon: 


Hey Scott I live down the street from you on hill. I read your blog about the drug house. Thanks for that post everyone needed to know what was going on. I’ve been seeing cops like crazy now too. Hopefully it’s over. If you ever wanted to band a group of neighbors together and clean it up I’m all game.


Well, I'm NOT a vigilante, and use the PEN, which is MIGHTIER than the God-Hating-Christian Sword!!!





Please forgive the typo!!!


Scott Kenan commented on a link.
 · 
I know a lot about this and how Brad Corpening was PROTECTED by current authorities when he was caught selling drugs at a concert in Raleigh. His father, Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening is a GOOD MAN, who could EASILY raise $100,000.00 to "save his son", but has NOT done that (tough love) -- and that says it all for me

Also, Chops Deli and Betsy's Crepes (until recently across Front Street), are/were HUGE in drug trafficking, and THAT is the real problem

Read my recent Letter to Senator Richard Burr then also Thom Tillis and CA Sen. Kamala Harris of more than a week ago. I THINK it might have helped bring all of this to "a head"





WILMINGTON—According to a Go Fund Me campaign posted on the Chop’s Deli website Saturday afternoon,…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM



Also this afternoon, I was FORCED to BLOCK Democratic Party Candidate Judy Justice on Facebook -- after she LIED to protect Dem. NC State Representative Deb Butler, who my talking to THREE people at church today and they all knew it already -- and many others around Wilmington who ALSO know it, but DEB BUTLER in association with Republican Jonathan Deputy -- and NO DOUBT OTHERS -- protects the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA!!!



Judy Justice and Deb Butler are both DEMOCRATS -- so WHY do they color themselves REPUBLICAN RED???

Also today, I had a LONG TALK with Kelsey Holmes of apartment TWO here, and CLEARED UP all the misunderstandings -- never really between Kelsey and her girlfriend Mary and me, but more between me and Allie and her boyfriend Pete.

It seems because the STRAIGHT couple were not forthcoming with me and their activities LOOKED LIKE so much drug dealing, I had to assume they were doing it with Jonathan Deputy who had CLAIMED those two would LIE IN COURT to get me EVICTED!!!




Jonathan Deputy is the BIGGEST LIAR IN WILMINGTON (who has NOT been elected to Political Office nor is in Christian Clergy).





And SO ENDS our Sunday "Lord's Day" LESSON!!!


Scott




.

No comments: