Tuesday, June 5, 2018

RP: Letter to District Attorney Benjamin R. David -- ALREADY Emailed to Him and Select Others -- and SOON to Be Hand-Delivered to Ben's Office in the New Hanover County Courthouse:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-to-district-attorney-benjamin-r.html





Benjamin R. David, District Attorney
New Hanover County Courthouse
316 Princess Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

June 5, 2018

Dear D.A. Ben David,

Well, Ben, you and I go back many years now – I remember well how my attending services in Kenan Chapel at First Presbyterian in 2011 ran your sanctimonious self and Stephanie and your children right out of the very front pews side-facing the pulpit – and you had to worship upstairs – LOL!!! Stephanie was young, thin, and attractive then, not at ALL like when I last ran into you two in person in Moe’s Southwest Grill, and Stephanie looked fat, disheveled, and nearly broken.

In those early days, you were still also dating Lee – until I blogged about that and HE told me you then bought him a late model pick-up truck (with cash, presumably from Drug Sales), gave him some cash, and sent him out of state, never, ever to contact you again. Also, in those days, Stephanie David PROUDLY displayed on her LINKED-IN profile that since college, she has been a top Republican supporter (like your brother Jon Deputy), having participated for YEARS as a chief Fundraiser and Strategist for both Lamar Alexander of Tennessee and Mitt Romney – who I am ALSO DIRECTLY connected to, now!!!

Well, had you had the sense to make some kind of peace with me – including a fair monetary settlement as amends for your Sins and Crimes against me – it would NEVER have come to this. But at least you have found a way to sleep better now. While I was living in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in 2011 and standing in line to be fed by a portable mission of First Presbyterian in the shelter’s parking lot, a youngish homeless man who did NOT live there but often ate with us, came up to talk to my buddy I was in line with, and said he was your part-time gardener, and that day, Stephanie had told him that you had not been sleeping well – and you blamed it on someone named “Scott” – sorry if I interrupted your restful sleep.

I see no point in detailing our history – you know it inside-out – but I am SHOCKED that you or your allies put someone as STUPID as Jonathan Deputy, property manager where I live for Gold Walker, in charge of shutting me up/running me off. He said he would get my Cyberstalking Summons kicked out because of his alliance with you – and he did – after getting me committed to “The Oaks” the day after I filed charges against him – by lying to a Judge.

Now, the re-filed Summons is being held on cheap excuses by Sheriff Ed McMahon’s people, who claim they can’t call him and arrange to deliver it – like they quickly did with my Summons of David Alan Young last summer. But THEN, you and Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo, a Christian/NAZI in training, REFUSED to prosecute Mr. Young, and even dug up a BOGUS old Arrest Warrant for me, claiming I would be sent straight to jail when I finished in Court that day. It proved to be only a Summons by a Narco-Trafficking criminal I had kicked out of my apartment a year before that and DISMISSED when it came to Court.

It IS a miracle that you sleep at ALL, no???

Now, as I stated in my blog posting of last night, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/governor-bruce-rauner-of-illinois-to-my.html, I will be contacting Governor Bruce Rauner of Illinois if you and I cannot work this out quickly. Regardless what he decides about my false conviction of LIBEL in Cook County Courts, he is CERTAIN to be concerned about how YOU corrupted his Illinois Courts.

Perhaps if you contact the other principals in that, you can get them all to VOID that conviction and judgment – and pay me reasonable financial amends. So here is the contact information of them all -- and for your convenience.

Lawyer Daliah Saper: https://saperlaw.com/ (312) 527-4100. I just had a seven-minute conversation with Matt Grothouse there, who REALLY seems to know nothing about my case that was handled right before he began working there – WARNING HIM of what is likely to happen to Daliah Saper.

Plaintiff Jamie Lee Sutherland is now with Ameriprise Financial in Chicago:

Jamie Sutherland (312)706-6811 work, (773) 960-5721 home
CRPC®
Private Wealth Advisor
Managing Director
Sutherland Lauric Group
A financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.

And your Intern who connects you to this all, Jeffrey Randall Duncan, who now works out of his apartment in Athens, Georgia as an attorney, but lists NO PHONE NUMBER, but you can MAKE PAYMENTS to him via this site: https://www.lawyer.com/jeffrey-randall-duncan-ga.html.


And I found his mailing address here: https://www.lawyer.com/jeffrey-randall-duncan-ga.html:

380 Picadilly (sic) Square
Apt. I – 16
Athens, GA 30605


Anyway, I MUST hear from you by the end of business this Thursday, June 7, 2018, that you are ACTIVELY SEEKING a way to VOID this false conviction and arrange some financial amends for me by call, email, or text – INCLUDING a date by which you can give me a progress report and how long you estimate this will all take. Otherwise, I will work on contacting Gov. Bruce Rauner about a Pardon/Clemency.

You KNOW how to contact me, but please no delivery by Police, Deputy, or “common criminal” – or of course you could concoct some excuse to Jail or Nut-House Commit me again.

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Scott David Kenan






.

No comments: