Monday, June 11, 2018

RP: Monday, and Back to the REAL WORLD!!! / Email DIRECT to Sen. Kamala Harris's TOP STAFF for "democratic balance")!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/monday-and-back-to-real-world.html






And speaking of Veterans, I had the BEST TIME at services and then the picnic of Wilmington, NC's Unitarian Universalist congregation: 





And the funny thing is that the guy whom I talked with more than anyone else, I first did so because in age, face, build, and shaved head, he TOTALLY looks like my Facebook Friend Kevin Sessums, whom I've recently battled with because Kevin WORSHIPS Hillary Clinton -- LOL!!!

But this guy yesterday, a Navy Veteran, has been married to his wife over 20 years and has a grown daughter -- here is one of Mr. Sessum's books:



And Kevin Sessums, today:



And the Navy Vet has none of Mr. Sessums's HOMO-ELITE attitude, of course!!!


I can't find my blogging of the verbal fight I had with Sessums -- or all the hate and vitriol his Facebook friends sent me for telling the truth of BOTH Clintons, who Narco-Traffic with not only my Kenan Family, but also with the Bush and Cheney Families, but this posting that MENTIONS IT includes WHY so many Vets come back to the USA and commit suicide because they are NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS how they guarded Opium Poppies in Afghanistan or the loading of Air Force planes with hard drugs for the USA:





So here is what I posted on Kevin's Facebook this morning:


I was just thinking last night that my balls and ass have alas been touched more in the last five years by TSA agents than by anyone else.
Comments
Scott Kenan Me too. (By THEM -- I didn't mean I've touched Kevin Sessums. We've never met in person.)
Manage





So back to the church and picnic, at the abbreviated coffee after services, I spoke with a woman about my Kenan Family running hard drugs with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, and she said, "The Clintons are SACROSANCT!!!"

And I realized that not EVERYONE has access to the TRUTH -- which means they have been fooled by our Media, Politicians, and typical Church Leaders -- and THEREFORE a "gentle education" is what is called for. Last week, my first time there, EVERY person I spoke with knew that D.A. Benjamin R. David has BOYFRIENDS -- and half of them knew Mayor Bill Saffo has a thing for YOUNG guys.

At the picnic, Rev. Cheryl Walker sat down with her plate next to me, and while we did not have the world's longest conversation, I THANKED HER and her congregation because I realized that that picnic was the FIRST social gathering I've been to -- and felt totally comfortable at -- in TEN YEARS -- that was NOT a mass-feeding of homeless people!!!

I told her I had MEANT to email her last week, but had gotten bogged down in Political writing -- and especially these two Letter, both of which I HAND-DELIVERED to the recipients' offices here in Wilmington:


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-to-district-attorney-benjamin-r.html

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/letter-hand-delivered-to-sen-richard.html


AND, I told her that when I met in person in 1990 with Gregg Loomis -- I was sent to Gregg for Legal Advice by the then mind-slipping James Graham Kenan, the brother of Frank Hawkins Kenan:



Gregg Loomis in 2015





Gregg Loomis told me that the wealthy Kenans "hate only JEWS more than they hate 'Niggers'!!!"

I also told Rev. Cheryl that after TEN YEARS of troubles running from these criminals -- including my parents and siblings who spread LIES about me to encourage others to hold me hostage in Mexico (Mom spoke with SEVERAL of my captors by phone), as well as those in Georgia and Wilmington (claiming I was SUPER-BIPOLAR despite KNOWING my doctor of eight years took me OFF "soft-lobotomizing" Lithium Carbonate -- because I'd NEVER shown a sign of Bipolar in those years), that I am now still a bit "SHELL-SHOCKED" from the experience -- and "prickly".

Cheryl replied. "Oh we have a LOT of that here."


LOL!!!



Oh, and just now, I contacted Sen. Kamala Harris of California's Office in Fresno, and was given a way to send my Letter to Sen. Richard Burr DIRECTLY to Sen. Harris's top staff. I chose this Senator because I am still FURIOUS at the DISRESPECT some "tighty-whitey" Republican Senators had given her fairly recently.


NO ONE messes with my BLACK or MEXICAN/NATIVE AMERICAN PEEPS!!!






.

No comments: