Thursday, June 28, 2018

RP: A South Florida Equality Activist, Club Owner, and Media Maven, Mr. "Elon Ka", Has Been LIKING and RE-POSTING My Stuff ALL OVER the Place -- and I TOLD OFF Ben Schachtman, Asst. Editor of the Port City Daily -- AGAIN!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-south-florida-equality-activist-club.html



His OTHER photos show he DOES have some CHEST HAIR -- Praise the LORD!!!



Elon Ka takes a PICKLE-JUICE shower weekly -- showing SOME chest hair!!!


And look what he wrote when he posted this photo on June 18, 2018 -- MERCY!!!


June 18Edited 

Was at Target looking for the underwear section. When I found it, I also found Mr Damn Sexy Man there looking also. My heart sped up. My breathing seemed lost. Oh no, am I wearing tight underwear to keep myself from popping up, I hope so, 100 weeks sexless, thus this is a hard thing for me. He's looking at me, and if he says hello, I'm done! 

Then he asks me if I'm a boxer, because he thinks I look like a boxer(I get asked that sometimes, e.g. broken nose) I said, "No, I am not, but I wish I were.", and then he tells me that he is a boxerOH LORD!!

I can't write much more down here because I don't wanna frighten the prudesbut I did have to get home & shower right away 

— with On Elon andElon On.

Scott Kenan shared a post.
2 hrs
The Gay Bible
March 10


Jeffrey Franklin Jenne shared a post.
45 mins
Antipsychotic drugs have been around since the 1950s, but “until the middle of the 1990s, they were pretty much reserved for people with psychosis,” said Stephen Crystal



About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Indiscriminately medicating children with behavior issues is risky and shortsighted. It’s also nothing new.
Comments
Scott Kenan Hey Jeffrey Franklin Jenne and Elon KaThis is close to my heart, because in 1978, I REFUSED to stop talking about the Catholic Swastikas I was raised with and daily beatings, my parents hanging with TOP REPUBLICANS -- and on false diagnosis I was FORCED to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years as a SOFT LOBOTOMY, but I woke up after getting off and began EXPOSING the crimes of my Kenan Family that HARD-Drug-Traffics with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton FamiliesI got this Letter to my own senators hands -- then sent it to Sen. Kamala Harris of CA, and SHE will know how to use it!!!: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...
Manage



Pussy-Whipped Christian Assistant Editor of the Port City DailyBenjamin N. Schachtman -- here with his wife.


This evening, Ben posted on Facebook how CLOSE the Shooting in the News Office in Annapolis, Maryland FELT to him, and I replied that it SHOULDN'T, since instead of reporting NEWS and on all the HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING and CORRUPTION here in Wilmington, North Carolina -- HE, as well as the Wilmington Star NewsPROTECT IT.

But I CAN'T re-post it because the little coward has now BLOCKED ME -- HA!!!


>>> But he STILL gets my EMAILS of every blog posting!!! <<<


I've decided to award Ben Schachtman my HIGHLY COVETED Christian University of North Texas Award!!!:



Heck, I've awarded it THREE TIMES to Ms. Pamela Sander -- Head of the Star News:



Pam Sander -- the PERFECT COLLISION of Pepto Bismol and the Bauhaus Design Movement.







.

No comments: