Wednesday, June 13, 2018

RP: Yesterday's Blog Hits DOUBLED after I Posted I'd Reached Sen. Kamala Harris / YES, I Have Emailed Jonathan Deputy, Gold Walker, and Lawyer Oliver Carter III:

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/yesterdays-blog-hits-doubled-after-i.html











Roman Catholic Rick Santorum is SUCH A 

CARD!!!




And JUST NOW, I got another email from Sen. Harris -- and have replied. 



Jonathan Deputy


Unfortunately, my apartment needs the services of a skilled electrician, again:




From    Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.comHide
To reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com, oliver oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com
Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Jon,

The GOOD NEWS is that I bought a long-distance spray and will soon get the two big wasps nests over the stairs landing outside my front door, and PART of my electrical difficulties proved to be a faulty extension cord of mine that I've replaced, but all of the outlets at the counter on the opposite side from those that were repaired some months ago have gone out, and using the reset and breakers, I can't seem to get them to work.

Also, both the fluorescent fixtures in the CENTER of the kitchen and in the laundry room are only occasionally turning on, usually just showing a faint glow as if the ballast is bad.

The people next door at Sherry Hall Spivey's house have not had a light on for two nights, and might have moved away -- although the back yard is STILL full of rats-attracting and mosquito-breeding big volumes of trash, old tires, etc. -- but that is not your responsibility.

Also, for the last two days and nights, Rob in apartment One has not been seen. After his place was broken into nearly a week ago and his big HDTV was stolen, he told me he had planned to move out very soon before that even happened -- but maybe he is just away on a vacation.

I have resisted emailing you on blog postings in which you get prominent mention, but will only say that the Letter I hand-delivered to Sen. Richard Burr's office last Friday, is now also in the hands of Sen. Kamala Harris, and has already been having an influence on National Politics.

Let me know when someone can come over to look at these electrical things, please.

All best,

Scott



AND, about an hour later, Gold Walker's Maintenance Supervisor Thomas showed up and examined Rob's windows accessible from his front porch, and they opened easilyNONE of them being locked.

I asked Thomas if Jon Deputy or Gold told him to check my electrical problems I had emailed them about, and he said no, he hadn't heard a thing about that.

I told him that Rob told me right after his apartment was broken into, that he had intended to move out soon even before it happened -- and I had not seen any sign of him or his car in two days and nights, but that he might be on a short vacation, for all I know. 



Rev. Cheryl M. Walker of Wilmington, NC Unitarian Universalist Congregation


Someone ELSE thanked Cheryl and the Congregation for making them feel SO AT HOME -- just like I did in this blog postinghttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/monday-and-back-to-real-world.html
 


And it is the WIFE of the married couple I spent the most time with at the picnic last Sunday!!!


UUNEWS Many Thanks


Hank and I just wanted to thank everyone and Cheryl (she's included in everyone, right?) for welcoming us. We had a wonderful time at the picnic. 

Even though it's a bit of a drive from Hampstead, it's well worth it. I haven't felt this kind of acceptance and kindness since my days at the Frederick Adventist Church in Frederick, MD, who had wonderful people, accepting of gay, inter-racial couples, etc. 

I felt at peace there and now I feel a sense of peace here. Love to all of you, and may we continue to support each other, regardless of our beliefs or personalities, in doing our part to make the world a better place.
  
-Donna Keen-



>>> EXCERPTS FROM AN EMAIL SENT TODAY TO MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY -- as well as my high-school girlfriend Dr. Marlowe Schaeffer-Polk, best friend then Bob Jones, and NEW friend Hankmentioned just above:


Hi All!!!

Just a quick update, if you haven't read my blog the last few days:

My letter to Sen. Richard Burr (copied to Sen. Thom Tillis), was received by Sen. Kamala Harris of CA yesterday afternoon, and her office sent me a thank you. One of the most difficult things for me is continuing to have to blog and email about our immediate family's past. It cannot be easy for any of you to read about, but NO ONE was more fooled than me. I caught on to the truth, and have been shocked to my very bones many, many times, but now been able to process all (or most of) that, and the bottom line remains that I could NOT have had the success I've had without EVERYTHING happening just the way it did, so I'm not upset with anyone in our immediate family.

So once again, I thank you very much!!!

I spoke with Mom this morning, but not for long, as she got her electric bill which was TWICE what it should be, and had called the A/C service people in and was waiting for them to arrive (Mom is Old School and can never talk if she's expecting a call or an arrival -- despite her phone alerting her to an incoming call, etc.). 

Mom had to learn all these things that Dad always took care of, and she sounds JUST LIKE THE MOM we knew 40 years ago. I SWEAR that woman is going to make at least 100, but I just hope she holds up physically without much more slippage. 

And just now, John Gray Hunter arrived, he not using his apartment above me but one night this past month, and I had to tell him that I have all but proven that local Progressive Heart-Throb Dem. NC State Rep Deb Butler APPEARS to be a major Drug-Trafficker with our Property Manager Jonathan Deputy (he fell out laughing). AND it appears the big Drug House next door has been abandoned -- not a single light on for two nights, now. All this is on blog, and now I'll be nicey-nice when I email Deputy about my needing an electrician -- HA!!!

It's AMAZING how the PEN is ACTUALLY mightier than the sword!!!

Well, thanks again!!!

Scott


>>> MY 67TH BIRTHDAY IS THIS SATURDAY, JUNE 16, which has a HORRIBLE recent history!!!



On my 64th birthday (2015)Donald Trump descended the escalator in Trump Tower and announced his Candidacy for President.



On my 66th birthday (2017)David Alan Young accosted me outside a restaurant and claimed he would get his GUN and SHOOT ME DEAD -- because the Bible DEMANDS that Christians KILL all "Liberals and Faggots".


Readers know that District Attorney Benjamin R. David and Prosecutor Alexandria Palombo REFUSED to prosecute Dave Young -- and even CLAIMED I was going directly to jail, but the WARRANT for my ARREST turned out to be a BOGUS SUMMONS, only, and was soon DISMISSED by Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther -- so don't say I've never said anything NICE about Lindsey -- just because this is the MOST HIT of my postings since I returned to Wilmington in 2015:





Also, although I don't know that it was on my birthday in 1965, but when I was in 8th grade in Catholic School, Jerry Hill, a year older and living near us on Ship Road -- he in Public School -- did THIS to me (until it became wet):





Can you tell I've been HANKERIN' FOR SOME CAKE??? But I don't think it will be THIS ONE, either: 






But the GOOD NEWS about June 16 is that while for most of my life, Scientific Bible Scholars believed that Jesus's ACTUAL birthday was around October 10 -- but ten or so years ago, they found new evidence, and changed it to June 16!!!



>>> INSTANTLY CORRECTED: Fine-tuning now has it at June 17 -- WHEW!!!




I just HOPE it does NOT come to THIS!!!:







And the Ghost of Frank Sinatra mixes me a DRINK!!!









.

No comments: