Monday, June 18, 2018

RP: You DON'T Have to Be a "Practicing Homosexual" to Be GAY -- You Just Have to LOVE LIFE and TRUTH!!! / Some Corrections and Clarifications:

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/you-dont-have-to-be-practicing.html



PINKNEWS.CO.UK
What does the Queen listen to as she indulges in gin and cake?



Scott Kenan
 · 
To many people’s surprise, the Queen looked delighted at the playing song – ABBA’s disco classic "Dancing Queen". The Queen apparently said quite audibly: “I always try to dance when this song comes on, because I am the Queen, and I like to dance.”




Scott Kenan shared a link.
25 mins



PINKNEWS.CO.UK



This morning's Port City Daily email (and I checked their website as well), did NOT have any new info on Sherry Hall Spivey's household or the fate of her dogs after the recent mauling, as Assistant Editor Ben Schachtman had promised -- but he DIDN'T say in the MORNING news, they sending out an afternoon email including new stories, I just have to wait some more.






Anyway, I ought to give Ben Schachtman an award for being such a good SPORT (and he's been having some fun with me as well)!!! In one of our Facebook Messenger exchanges this past weekend, I noticed that he is not just in love with WHISKEY (and told him, well EVERYONE KNOWS that Alcoholism is the Disease of Writers and Journalists), but also that he really likes Rock n' Roll -- which is NOTHING but twangy guitars, really, and so obviously to all -- that means "penile frustrations". 


And Readers know that the MOST HURTFUL THING anyone in my immediate family ever said to me was when my nephew, Connor Michael Kenan -- about four years ago, so then 26 -- FIRST sent me a note via Facebook "COOL BLOG, Uncle Scott!" -- and a few days later, blocked me on Social Media after I posted THESE images. Connor is now THIRTY and still has NO TRACK RECORD OF DATING A FEMALE on Facebook, or elsewhere.



What Connor said when he blocked me, is that my implication that he might be gay was the MOST HIDEOUS THING I could possibly say about someone -- he knowing I've been OUT GAY since 1969!!!




I found this on Connor's Facebook, labeled "The Gay Darth Vader" -- and then this from when Connor and his best buddy traveled S.E. Asia for six months together:




Connor and his siblings with friends at Connor's UNC Chapel Hill Graduation: 


Connor in green, his younger brother Maxwell Andrew Kenan is next tallest, with Taylor Ann Kenan, the only female.



And the last two years Max was at University of Delaware, he and his roommate listed each other on Facebook as "Domestic Partners". Max HAS been dating someone female, lately, now that he's 27!!! 

Readers ALSO know that when Connor was in second grade, his teacher came back to the room and caught Connor and his buddy engaged in a dropped-pants "Fellatio Demonstration"she panicked and lock them in separate janitor's closets, but when the parents of both were called in, they all LAUGHED over it as typical sexual exploration of kids that age (I used to play "Doctors" at that age -- but NOT in front of my class -- LOL!!!).

Anyway, when I blogged this story in 2010, my brother, Michael William Kenan, got MAD AS HELL -- because unbeknownst to ME, Connor was then ENGAGED to a young woman whose parents lived on Key Biscayne, next-door to Bebe Rebozo's old house -- and Mike and my sister-in-law, Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan, had been out on TWO yachts owned by that girl's parents, so Connor would be RICH BY MARRIAGE, but her parents got WIND of my posting of Connor's act in second grade and BROKE THE ENGAGEMENT OFF!!!



Bebe Rebozzo and Richard Nixon on Key Biscayne -- Bebe was actually Nixon's gay lover and entered by a back door of the White House under a FALSE IDENTITY!!!



In the early Obama yearsHuffington Post regularly reported that Reggie Love traveled with Barack whenever Michelle was not going!!!


And BOTH Bush Presidents had GAY SCANDALS while in office that were quickly swept under the rugRECENTLY Daddy Bush has been known to PINCH WOMEN'S BEHINDS while riding around in his wheel chair.


This is USUALLY thought to mean what the Bush FAMILY (actually with my OWN wealthy Kenan Family as well), has done, but I think "CLOSET-CASE HOMOS have done" would be more ACCURATE -- they all being TOTALLY BLACKMAIL-ABLE (although the Bushes committed their crimes WILLFULLY and DELIBERATELY).


I had NO IDEA I had so much to GET OFF MY CHEST about all of this -- LOL!!!


This morning, I got a call from Pearsall Memorial Presbyterian Church, stating that Rev. June Highfill had RETIRED in 2014 (which I had actually found on her LINKED-IN page late last night), and that ONE of them in the office had her email address at home, and would call to give it to me later.

Also this morning, Allie from upstairs had dressed the orange-stripey cat CHEESE in a little sweater, and was trying to train him to a LEASH -- so I wished her LUCK!!!

What I neglected to report in my last posting, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/and-then-at-515-pm-today-sherry-hall.html, is that Sherry Hall Spivey told me that Animal Control had euthanized the AGGRESSIVE Pit Bull, before giving the others back.

And an important thing I noticed in the comments sent to ME about the history of crimes at her house, is the PROBLEM investigators ALWAYS HAVE!!! Perfectly well-intended witnesses can see even OPPOSITE things, and the case in point here, is that one person claimed that there had been NO electricity or water to the house since "god knows when" -- and living next door, I've NEVER noticed them carrying in water or piling up empty water jugs, and the back porch light -- and/or others -- is ALWAYS ON at night!!!






At about 11:45 this morning, I noticed two Police cars parked in front of Sherry's house (and those two kids that she PROMISED would begin cleaning up the entire yard this morning STILL have not begun). I didn't watch to see how long the cops were here or have any idea WHY, but even before they left, Sherry was in the yard SCREAMING at people over her phone.

And Sherry's "confused brother" who claims half-ownership in the house, posts THIS kind of stuff on HIS Facebook page (thank GOD he is in Texas, no???):






Chris Spivey showing off a tattoohttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009167901078
They have gotten 7% of their $100,000.00 goal, that they have only ONE MORE DAY to make!!! Otherwise, Chops Deli in Wilmington, North Carolina will have to PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN.

>>> At 10:08 PM they had raised 9.2%


GOFUNDME.COM
Dreams come in all shapes and sizes. The house. The job. The deli. Dreams turn into reality and it can be difficult to know what decision is the best one, because it’s hard to see the sum of a business’s parts when you’re looking at it from the center, not the outside. So you do what you think...

Scott Kenan shared a link.
28 mins


About this article

THEONION.COM
Interested in joining a social media revolution? Sign up for onionsocial.comhere.



Another WELL-KNOWN HOMOSEXUAL marries a WOMAN (and she CONVERTED Mark Zuckerberg to CHRISTIANITY)!!!



Why it's MISS THING!!!



.

No comments: