Wednesday, July 4, 2018

RP: After Mr. Bob Jones DUNKED THE MOON for Non-Jumping, 6' 11" Me -- and NOW, the Trump/Republican/Clinton (generally Christian) TROLLS Have STOPPED Harassing Me on Facebook!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/after-mr-bob-jones-dunked-moon-for-non.html








Scott Kenan shared a post.
7 hrs
Well, Bob JonesThank you for dunking the moon for me!!! 

When I thought I had to play basketball -- both in West Chester, Pennsylvania and Columbus, Ohio -- I never once could dunk the ball. At 6' 11" I never was a JUMPER. But this reminds me of one of my favorite Liberty images that I use sparingly on my blog:





And this is Bob with his charming wife and daughter, today:





Scott Kenan shared a post.

7 hrs
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
A proud day for many new Americans did not turn a blind eye to the ongoing issues with helping people in search for a path to U.S. citizenship.



WWAYTV3.COM
The path to citizenship has caused a major political and humanitarian debate in our country. Seventy-eight new Americans were naturalized in Southport after years of making sure they go through the process.


And I am INSPIRED, today, to play MATCHMAKER (or possibly match-REVEALER), to my WWAY TV-3 Newsman buddyAndrew James:




REMEMBERAndrew James ran the VIDEO CAMERA for WECT TV-6 at Wilmington's Immigration Protest last Saturday: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/06/my-conversations-with-my-democrat-nc.html 


I thought he must have done it "moon-lighting", but I BET he's got a THANG-A-GOIN'-ON with the cute little Ben Smartwho got WECT's credit for the story!!! 



Ben Smart reporting on Eczema and Psoriasis in Wilmington, North Carolina!!!


Read Ben's PROFILE to see how SMART Mr. Smart is: http://www.wect.com/story/36198131/ben-smart



And speaking of YOUTHFULNESSTODAY, I was Facebook Friended by a woman whose name I don't remember, who ALSO graduated Whetstone High School in Columbus, Ohio in 1969 -- the FIRST contact with a classmate there since I several years ago was SPURNED by two others who ALSO went on to Denison University: 





Readers might recall that the year BEFORE we moved to Columbus, Ohio, basketball coach Jim Ferrell caught the ENTIRE VARSITY TEAM in a GAY ORGY in the showers -- but when I looked HIM up six years ago to have a GOOD LAUGH OVER THAT, he refused to reply -- although I ALSO thanked him for connecting me to Denison (where I got a BRAINS SCHOLARSHIP, so did NOT have to play basketball).


I didn't really date much at Whetstone, but took the nice Jewish girl Valerie Diamond to our Prom.

The other two who have spurned me:



Jim Buchan, who six years ago had a THRIVING TV/Radio Ministry based in Charlotte, North Carolina, is BARELY to be found now -- but here is his writing of April 2, 2018: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/law-replenishment-jim-buchan/




And Jim dated Liz Blees from Whetstone, she also going to Denison -- her father a Psychologist who LOST HIS LICENCE so he moved to California and founded his OWN RELIGION, making a TON of money. When Liz and Jim broke up -- Liz dated me briefly (fall freshman year), but just DEEP KISSING HER, Liz had a HUGE TUMULTUOUS ORGASM that SCARED ME, and I think that was my LAST date with a girl!!!

I have never been able to find Liz Blees, but Molly O'Neill, a year younger, joined us at Denison, and SHE has had an ILLUSTRIOUS CAREER, but proved to be a ROCK-RIBBED, Christian Republican and will have NOTHING to do with me now:


Molly O'Neill was Food Columnist for the New York Times Magazine for YEARS. -- and HOSTED the PBS series GREAT FOOD.





>>> And JUST NOW, I learned that Sandy Mader Holladay JUST SEARCHED my LINKED-IN PROFILE -- and she is ALSO connected to Rev. Jim Buchan via Facebook!!!

Scott Kenan At least we know what the opposition will all be wearing!!!Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply3h

LoveShow more reactions
Reply3h
Scott Kenan Kurt Hilbig: Mexican men are TERRIBLE husbands, GREAT fathers, and ALL will have really hot sex with men -- although a few require a "propino" (tip). I lived in Jalisco, Nayarit, and Colima states for five years and NEVER went without a LOT of MAN-SEX!!! Here on the left is one I had a LOT of fun with:Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply3h
Tom Garcia UNLESS YOU'RE MARRIED OR HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO A MEXICAN MAN, SCOTT, YOU'RE TALKING THROUGH YOUR ASS! YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT MEXICAN MEN!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h
Tom Garcia Thomas William Guevin :Scott Kenan talking SHIT!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h
Thomas William Guevin I’m not getting involved in this
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h
Scott Kenan Tom Garcia: I have no idea who you are, but if you did a simple search on me, you know that Vicente Fox (who worked for my Kenan family as a Coca-Cola exec before becoming President) is my TOP Mexican ally, and I knew the Governors of Colima and Nayarit states while I lived there. My family controls Exxon/Mobil and Bank of America and TOLD me how Kenans with Rex Tillerson put Enrique Pena Nieto into power and he changed the Constitution so my family/Exxon and others could again get Mexican Oil. We put Trump into power to get RUSSIAN OIL (and to destroy Democracy). My recent letter I got into Senators Burr, Tillis, and Kamala Harris's hands. I suggest you stop YELLING in all caps until you RESEARCH a subject, sir: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...Manage


>>> AND MY BOOK:











Don't miss the FIREWORKS tonight!!!



"The Church, Today"


.

No comments: