Thursday, July 19, 2018

RP: AFTER the Washington Post Editors Got My Letter to George F. Will -- Obnoxious Wilmingtonians Are Acting Like I Am Their BEST FRIEND -- LOL!!!

RE: PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/after-washington-post-editors-got-my.html






Well, it HAPPENED!!!


Even Fox News is reporting on "Trump Derangement Syndrome" -- HA!!!


About this article

FOXNEWS.COM
It's time for the hyperventilating over the Trump-Putin summit to stop and for cooler heads to prevail.



Scott Kenan
 · 
"Providing Mark Zuckerberg a platform goes against all the values upon which Facebook was founded.” 

Bickert added that Facebook’s policy team was working around the clock to delete hundreds of thousands of offensive posts made or shared by Miss Mark Zuckerberg.



About this article

THEONION.COM
MENLO PARK, CA—In response to criticism about the social network’s failure to address the spread of falsehoods and offensive content on its site, Facebook apologized Thursday for giving Mark Zuckerberg a platform. “Lies and harassment have absolutely no place on Facebook, and we want to expres...



Although my 230+ Political Contacts -- as I identified all of them yesterdayhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-230-email-contacts-that-get-every.html -- KNOW, I got a received receipt from the Washington Post Editors, with ticket #(448136), and promise to reply soon. 

In case anyone MISSED IT, this posting SET THE RECORD for hits overnight, and they are STILL CLIMBING RAPIDLY!!!:





And several hours ago, Allie Ryan's "apparent parents" -- who addressed me by name and KNEW I'D WRITTEN THE WASHINGTON POST and that Jon Deputy will NEVER again be able to play his MAFIA INTIMIDATION GAMES with any of us again, arrived. Someone said, "Marijuana is MEDICINAL!!!" -- and we ALL AGREED.

Although they did not look familiar to me -- they came toting walls-and-ceilings-painting equipment for a PAINTING PARTY upstairs. Later Allie brought in a couple of large, framed works of Art to hang -- so I would say that ALLIE, at least, plans on living here a while!!!

Then, a few minutes ago, someone called out from upstairs, "Thanks Daddy, now we can move in next week EASILY!!!" I suspect the other young woman was Allie's sister -- and I TRUST they vetted her with Jon Deputy first so he doesn't charge them a MONTH'S RENT for an un-vetted roommate like he did to ME, a few months ago (but I FORCED him to give that UP)!!!

I also assume they got PERMISSION to re-paint the apartment (or part of it), before they painted.
Well, at least Deb Butler's supporters know that the Republican has all but conceded, and the other running has no actual support -- so hopefully, they gave their donations to others who NEEDED them!!!


About this article

STARNEWSONLINE.COM
But most GOP candidates in Southeastern NC have more cash on hand for election


Scott Kenan shared a link.
5 hrs


HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
At a town hall meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa, President Obama called on women to take more positions of power because men have started to annoy him.



>>> AND I HEARD FROM MY OL' BUDDY ALEX GUEVARA OF RED CROSS STREET THIS MORNING -- I will only post my reply, and HOPE that those I EXCORIATED (but also copied my reply to), don't set out to CRUCIFY ME on the "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" atop First Presbyterian -- LOL!!! 



Alex Guevara


Re: On The Subject of Drugs...
 


From    Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.comHide
To montrillionbusiness montrillionbusiness@gmail.com
Cc officeofthechief officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Alex -- and it's SCOTT to you -- LOL!!!

I just checked -- since you don't appear to have read or understood my recent blog postings -- but you ARE still on my list. I would suggest you read my last one: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-letter-to-george-f-will-and-editors.html.


How sad that a member of the Cameron Klan is so BUTT UGLY, poor boy!!!

I glanced over all of this, but everything has changed since I contacted Mr. Will. The Feds will be investigating these Christian Criminals pretending to be Sheriff, Police Chief, District Attorney, as well as Mayor and City Council-people. And yesterday, there was an article that explains why these people never stay in jail anymore -- the Kenan-dominated NC Legislature has tied Judges hands: 



Anyway, I have a lot on my plate today and what you sent me is of interest only to a few, so I will copy my reply to you to them.

Scott












Don't be a CHRISTIAN BITCH!!!



.

No comments: