Wednesday, July 18, 2018

RP: BEFORE Writing to George F. Will of the Washington Post (Wilmington, North Carolina's Press all Being CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA ORGANS)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/before-writing-to-george-f-will-of.html










My nephew Connor Michael Kenan as "The Gay Darth Vader" (don't ask; don't tell -- or he gets MAD!!!)


To begin with, I have gotten NO REPLY at all from Jonathan Deputy to my email of yesterday: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/email-sent-to-jonathan-deputy-gold.html

Jon has ALWAYS replied to my emails before 9:00 AM the following morning, and sometimes earlier on the same evening.




Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
910.367.1756


MUCH of what I have come to assume about Mr. Deputy is based on the fact that this is a TERRIBLE photo of Jon -- looks like he suffers bad constipation -- and EVERY Real Estate Professional I've ever known or heard of ALWAYS has great, friendly photos of him- or herself -- as well as being INVOLVED in many Community Groups -- but this is the ONLY photo I've ever found of Jon and NEVER any community involvement.

From his website, http://suncoastvr.com/, it also appears he has TOO FEW of his own listings (where you make the most money by far), to support himself, his wife, and at least one child on Tanbark Drive -- so HOW does he make enough MONEY???

And WHY did he tell me to NEVER, EVER call him on his phone (to text or email only), when he signs EVERY EMAIL to me showing his phone number.


Have YOU ever heard of a Property Manager who FORBADE his clients to call him???


And I looked at my "Search Keywords" for the first time in a while, and here is the latest top ten of what people searched for when they found this blog:





Now, all of these had multiple hits, but they had to be IDENTICAL to count together, so the MOST found posting had so many ways of wording "keywords" that found it, they don't even show here, they having to do with Nancy Reagan's oral fixation with not Pot Roast, but Frank Sinatra's OTHER meat: 





"To succeed with the opposite sextell her you're impotent. She can't wait to disprove it."

Cary Grant

Hot Summer FUN!



Johnny Carson understood!!!





Kevin Sessums shared a post.
 · 
Yes. This happened. And the result: a shrug. There doesn't seem anything too blatant for them to get away with. Even treason. Even this.


Image may contain: text
The Other 98%
16 hrs
Comments
Scott Kenan I can tell you that when General Colin L. Powell's people got me to nearly five years of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, my Writers Group there was MOSTLY CIA Drug-Traffickers in HUGE business with the Hillary Clinton State Department, my Kenan Family and Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson which Kenans control, and the Bush and Cheney Families. One TOP GUY was an EXEC of the NRA!!! That is him in foreground, I'm tallest in back, and to my right is Stanley Winborne III, who HATED his son who was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, and charged with shipping the Heroin back to the USA in US Air Force planes -- this all verified to me 7/4/2015, when US Special Forces debriefed me on what I knew!!!

"Who is omnipotent or wise enough to decide each new standard of good taste? Or sensitivity?"



Cary Grant


Image may contain: 1 person
Comments
Gail Williams That's a lot of oil...greasy
Manage

Reply37m
Scott Kenan Crisco comes from the same root as "Christ", which means "anointed with oil" -- how Hebrew Patriarchs designated their male heir
I trust most of your Readers KNEW THIS before, Sandra Beckham!!! And I just found this:Manage

Image may contain: 1 person

2

Reply29mEdited
Sandra Beckham OH! you shouldn't Have Scott!!! Tee Hee!

1
Manage

Reply3m



>>> OK, A FEW WORDS ABOUT MY DECISION THIS MORNING TO CONTACT GEORGE WILL AFTER SEEING HIM ON MSNBC:






As all my Readers know, in 2010, Jonathan Reiner, first cuz to Rob and nephew to Carl, made me an "Honorary Jew", after I first blogged that top Atlanta Jewish Businesspeople -- in 1990 -- had told me that my parents, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan and William Scott Kenan, were then America's TOP NAZIS. This made PERFECT SENSE since I was raised with Swastikas on our dinner china and SO MANY top Republicans were my parents' friends -- and Mom had several one-on-one meetings in Rome with Catholic Popes -- especially John Paul II.

Then, nearly a year ago -- after seeing that Rob Reiner and David Frum (a Progressive and a Conservative -- both Jewish, at least by blood), had formed:





I was able to call Rob Reiner's Admin, and after she and I had a long discussion, sent Rob and David TONS OF INFO!!!

So, I decided to contact a Conservative in a similar way for two people from CHRISTIAN backgrounds (although I am now a Metaphysician, and George Will is self-described as an "amiable, low voltage atheist.") 




Call me "Paul Harvey", but after a BREAK, I'll write Mr. George Will!!!



.

No comments: