Wednesday, July 11, 2018

RP: CANADIANS -- Seeking Insight into the Kenan-Trump Family Alliance -- Hit This Blog 178 Times Between 2:00 and 3:00 AM EDT This Morning (and hits, overall, today are already DOUBLED yesterday's hits) -- HA!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/canadians-seeking-insight-into-kenan.html



Maple Syrup is MOTHER'S MILK to Canadians!!!


DO NOT expect this report to be LOGICAL -- it is about the TRUMP/KENAN/CHRISTIAN/REPUBLICAN/NAZI United States of America!!!





Westcan Bulk Transport, the Canadian service group for KAG, is one of the largest niche bulk commodity haulers in Canada. Headquartered in Edmonton, AB, it has been serving customers across its operating region for more than 50 years. Westcan has built its success transporting liquid and dry bulk commodities serving customers in the retail petroleum, oil and gas, pulp and paper, mining, agriculture, and construction industries.






And ALL I have seen of Canada, was first in 1977 and I was still partners in:



US Senator Cory Booker leaving www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com


I took two months in the fall, drove to California, where I bussed it to Seattle and took the Ferry to Skagway, AK, then hitched a ride to Fairbanks, AK with a kid in a pick-up truck and nothing but Monkees tapes. We drove due north up the western edge of Canada's Yukon Territory -- then due west across the mountain passes and on to Fairbanks. After two weeks in Fairbanks, and two weeks on Kodiak Island, I flew back to reunite with my car, driving back to New Jersey on a southern route.


Then -- and including over New Years beginning the year 2000 -- I dated Yonty Solomon of London, England, Yonty a TOP International Pianist and Teacher, who Queen Elizabeth II had commissioned to plan England's 500th Anniversary Celebration of Beethoven's first visit to the British Isles

Both times I visited him, I changed planes in Toronto.



Yonty at his piano in his living room in 1996.


ONE big surprise was that his TOP STUDENT and his girlfriend came for dinner one night -- bringing a Coca-Cola Cake, then all the RAGE in London. I was thrilled but ONLY because I then lived in Stone Mountain near Atlanta, where Coke is HQ-ed -- It was not until the late aughts that I learned my Kenan Family owns one of the BIGGEST blocks of Coca-Cola stock -- as well as the flagship bottler in Atlanta, and those in North Carolina as well!!! 

Meanwhile -- Fox News continues to DIRECT Donald Trump's INSANE destruction of the United States and our ConstitutionGood WillAllies, etc. -- for the sake of JESUS CHRIST their God!!! 


Send ALL the Christians to Vladimir Putin's Russiaif they think it's so much better!!!


About this article

FOXNEWS.COM
America’s available diplomatic and military bandwidth that it can devote to Europe must change. The alliance must evolve into an organization led and mostly resourced by Europeans.
Sad to say, here in Wilmington, NC, one of these chemicals, GenX, is so high in our city water, that we are NOT supposed to drink it!!! 

And a BIG SHOUT OUT to Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', whom I met with twice at the 2015 The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival!!! 

Russel knew ALL ABOUT my wealthy Kenan relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, and the Ku Klux Klan's CORRUPTION, but we had NO IDEA that my Kenan Family was Donald Trump's LARGEST SUPPORT!!! 

I got this from Gen. Honore's "Green Army" page. 
http://gogreenarmy.com/




CNBC.COM
A group of chemicals used to develop Teflon, Scotchgard and other protective solutions has now emerged as a far greater menace to our health and environment than previously disclosed, ProPublica reports.
Comments
Larry Rowe Insidious stuff that even affected office workers.
Manage

Reply1h
Scott Kenan Larry Rowe: I like your handle "diamondsouled" -- I'm tough as can be too -- and exposing all the crimes of my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of AmericawwwtheKAG.com (biggest trucker in USA, Canada, and Mexico and of Petroleum Products), the Ku Klux Klan -- and put Donald Trump into power to profit from Russia's Oil!!! 
See my Letter that I got to US Senators Burr, Tillis, and most importantly Kamala Harris of CA, recently: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../letter-hand...


1
Manage

Reply1h
Scott Kenan Larry Rowe: I'm working on a posting that begins HONORING Canada. When I lived in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco most of 2010 - 2015, the SHRINKING Americans (due to our economy), called Canadians "Those Maple Syrup Guzzlers" -- LOL!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../canadians...Manage


Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr


About this article

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
President Trump's EPA wants to kill the Clean Power Plan and other regulations.


>>> OH -- AND I DID WRITE JONATHAN DEPUTY, GIVING HIM UNTIL NOON TOMORROW (Thursday July 12), TO RESPOND -- Keeping it "Confidential" (except I blind-copied my immediate family and two friends), until then -- or if he REFUSES to cooperate!!! 





.

No comments: