Tuesday, July 10, 2018

RP: Deb Butler, My Democrat North Carolina Representative, Is Showing TRUE LEADERSHIP (now that she's "divorced" Jonathan Deputy), and Might Be GOVERNOR MATERIAL Soon -- MERCY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/deb-butler-my-democrat-north-carolina.html






One of the BEST things about Deb Butler, is that just like me (in public), she remains CALM and has a SENSE OF HUMOR, as seen here:



This from a movie Deb made a week or so ago, but the following is what was sent to me today by http://www.ncpolicywatch.com/ -- and for North Caroliniansworth the watch!!!:
WORTH ten minutes of your time!!!



NCPOLICYWATCH.COM
HomePolicy Watch Radio and VideoRadio Interviews Rep. Deb Butler discusses the six constitutional…



There is ALWAYS going to be experimentation with drugs -- illegal or not -- and therefore a DRUG TRADE. What I am trying to do is to DIVORCE the Drug Trade from our Elected Officials and the CORRUPTED Christian Church!!! 



TRUE, this is a Roman Catholic light switch -- like I remember from my youth -- but here is what Protestants are into:



And they are ALL into the "cross":





About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Cardinal August Hlond, who led the Polish Catholic Church during WWII, warned about the “harmful moral influence of Jews.”




And just a few minutes ago, I got the Wilmington Star News's afternoon email of top stories. Of TEN STORIESSIX of them are about SEX CRIMES AGAINST CHILDRENmost of those heterosexual!!! 


And STILLWilmington's Christian Churches harbor the WORST White SupremacistsHard-Drug Traffickers, and SEX-CRIMINALS!!!







Christians are just TURDS FROM HELL!!! This is from Robert Ludlam's play "Turds in Hell", and here is how I covered Tennessee Williams's thoughts on that play in 1982http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-22-in-pursuit-of-youth.html



Lampoon written in King James's time:

The King has been a-hunting

It makes him gaunt and lean

But merry boys 

With pretty toys

Will make him fat again!

(source Oxford Book of Royal Anecdotes)




Image may contain: 1 person, text

Eric Wise
 to 

Wait.....what???





About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
A short video from the "Borat" creator implies he has been "secretly filming a new show for a year.”




>>> The only other thing to report today, is that first thing this morning, TWO NC State-logo-ed vehicles, a security company van, and two other cars pulled up next-door at Sherry Hall Spivey's former property, and had to SECURE both sheds still remaining in the back yard. I suspect people thinking they could BREAK IN and find lots of HARD DRUGS, had pried open BOTH sheds.
 



Sherry Hall Spivey's recent Mug Shot


And MOST Readers should remember my asking author Richard Labonte and his friends if they knew the FATE of John Uecker, who had MURDERED Tennessee Williams on demand of the Episcopal ChurchRepublican Party, and corrupted elements in the CIA and FBI -- and Frank Hawkins Kenan


Well, NONE of them KNOW -- but TODAYMr. Labonte posted ANOTHER interesting Facebook Post, to which I ALSO responded:



Scott Kenan shared a post.

1 hr
VERY interesting to me -- like the posting on James Purdy two days ago!!! 



Tennessee Williams did NOT socialize much with Ernest Hemingway -- despite living near him in Key West -- but he told me and many others that Hemingway told him he was "just like you" -- meaning he actually preferred sex with men

AND, Tennessee Williams's maid while I worked for him, Leoncia McGee, was BEQUEATHED to Tenn by Hemingway -- because she was so DISCRETE covering his having men to his K.W. house

LOVED that woman with every fiber of my being!!! She figures throughout my Williams memoir with her wit, wisdom, and humor. One of the things all the Williams scholars said after reading my book, is that finally someone wrote about her too

And in fact, she had been the maid to the President of Johnson & Johnsonbefore Hemingway.




Richard Labonte
Day six of the book-cover challenge...had I ever written my honours thesis (instead of dropping out of Carleton University for a job as a copy boy...copy person? copy runner?...at the Ottawa Citizen), it would have been on the political content of Ernest Hemingway's fiction and nonfiction; thus, two covers today. 

I was a combined political science/literature student, never a fan of Hemingway's swagger, I nonetheless greatly admired his prose...and he was part of the Gertrude Stein/Alice B. Toklas circle, after all! And because I'm sure his taste in reading is eclectic, I'm tagging John Carl, who I hope will jump on in...










.

No comments: