Thursday, July 26, 2018

RP: Does ANYONE Ever Learn Anything NEW???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/does-anyone-ever-learn-anything-new.html



In my experience, menfolk rarely do this today -- it evolved from prison sex-games, and when like this is ASKING to be shafted in the rumpus room.




To begin with, I know I will NOT hear back from Prosecutor Kimberly Overtonhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/kimberly-overton-httpjusticespeakersins.html




Ms. Overton, I realized this morning, TOTALLY reminds me of Asst. Watergate Prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks -- and they wear necklaces with the same FLAIR!!! But searching for one closely matching Kimberly's necklace here, I found this great MEME, instead:




And the REASON Kimberly cannot reply to me is that I am often so irreverent and potty-mouthed, that she would LOSE HER REPUTATION if she were associated with me, so I have to send info PUBLICLY via this blog.


>>> BREAKING NEWS IN THE LOWER CAPE FEAR!!!



Scott Kenan shared a live video.
Just now

GOOD JOB, D.A. Jon David -- maybe we can get Wilmington Mayor Bill Saffo next -- although that would be by your brotherD.A. BEN David!!!


535 Views
Port City Daily was live.
28 mins
Southport Police Chief Gary Smith has been arrested after being charged with conspiracy to obtain U.S. currency after a lengthy investigation by the FBI and SBI.


Scott Kenan shared a link.
Just now



PORTCITYDAILY.COM
Update: Live from the Brunswick County District Attorney press conference on the arrest of Southport Police Chief Gary Smith. District Attorney Jon David Announced that Smith and his top lieutenant…


Port City Daily was ON TOP OF THIS, while the Wilmington Star News didn't even have it in their AFTERNOON EMAIL of top stories -- LOL!!!


My siblings kindly sent me the extra hundred dollars I had asked for -- with a little more for a GOOD MEALhttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/an-email-of-significance-to-my-siblings.html. And I transferred it to my Wells Fargo account at 10:13 -- and it had CLEARED by two hours LATER. Nice job, Venmo!!!

This morning, I FINALLY reached New Hanover Regional Physicians Group billing office -- when I called mid-afternoon yesterday, I got a recording saying they were CLOSED for the day, but would re-open last night at 5:15 -- but they are only OPEN 8-5 weekdays, so I didn't believe that -- like I COULDN'T believe that they only billed me for Psychiatrist Julia Triggs's six visits while I was in the NUT HOUSE back in March, a WEEK AGO -- and then claimed I had agreed to pay off a balance of $342.50 in two payments of $223.04 each.

So I first asked Candace if they had closed to REPAIR THEIR TOO-STONED COMPUTER, and she cracked up and said, "YES!!!"




Anyway, I explained what all I had been through and my financial condition, and she said since "The Oaks" had forgiven all that Medicare would not pay, that she would send my bill up and they will PROBABLY approve its forgiveness NOW!!!

I didn't ask, but I bet this is because it broke the $300.00 threshold, since they would not consider forgiving $223.04. I have to call back in two weeks to see what they decide.




UN-evolved women can only think with their "USSY-PAYS"!!!







Scott Kenan shared a link.
1 hr

About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Someone untied the SeaQuest from its mooring, causing it ram into a dock and sustain "large scratches and scrapes," according to a police report.

>>> I MUST USE "STREET LANGUAGE" TO AWARD MY FIRST EVER "DONALD TRUMP/CHRISTIAN CUNT" AWARD:



Beth Kline-Markesino gets ithttps://www.facebook.com/bethamarkesino


Today I got ANOTHER call from Beth Kline-Markesino to say she has arrived back in Wilmington from Detroit, MI, and we can talk and if she needs to rely on religion to get through her day, then who am I to criticize her???

Actually, I AGREE with her -- but only to a POINT!!!

Beth and I have discussed this on Facebook as well as on a nearly HOUR-LONG call she made to me from Detroit four days ago, asking me to change the identity of her Grandfather from "Pops" to "Grandpa" -- BOTH are generic terms -- and she did NOT ask me to remove his actual first name, which I went ahead and did on my own.

This over her love of CATHOLIC CHURCH DEBUNKED MIRACLE OF MEDJUGORJE:




1. Beth and I have discussed how Father Bob Kus of St. Mary's here in Wilmington set up the Christian Drug Mafia on command of Popes with my parents and with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, etc., but that does not MATTER TO HER -- she hoping her own daughter does not get ADDICTED TO CATHOLIC CHURCH DRUGS, but is happy the Church makes money selling to others.

2. Beth knows that the Catholic Church does NOT claim the above "Miracle" is TRUE.

3. Beth has told me she is TOO VULNERABLE to be criticized on Facebook, BUT her Catholic Faith keeps her from committing suicide (a GOOD THING, regardless), but this Medjugorje thing is AGAINST the Catholic Faith.

She is using her FAKE-CATHOLIC FAITH as a DRUG as powerful as Heroin or Fentanyl!!!

4. Beth drinks a lot of water as she is a runner, so decided -- and INSISTS ALWAYS -- that her seriously malformed child who died young was so malformed by Wilmington's water and the GEN-X in it that all are upset about now. No cases of such have been reported -- but we DO need to clean up our water supply.

This is always unfortunate, but my mother's Meyer side has LOTS of genetic defects and serious Mental Retardation, and these things DO sometimes just happen.

5.

Erin Brockovich


Beth formed an organization to fight GEN-X and brought Erin Brockovich to speak at UNCW last August: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/news-flash-erin-brockovich-to-speak.html

I attended (and actually met Beth there), and Erin claimed she was MOVING TO WILMINGTON and making this her NEW BIG THING -- but a few days later, she begged off and has not since been heard from -- LOL!!!



6. And today, Beth launched into a LONG TIRADE against local NC Senate Candidate Harper Peterson: 




It seems that both Beth and Harper attended a BIG MEETING with the local Water Utility about the GEN-X Pollution and similar, and according to Beth, Harper went on and on about something in ERROR, the Press reported it as TRUE, and then EVERYONE had to go back and correct the FAKE NEWS!!!

But when I asked about it further, it was nothing in ERROR, but something that should have been reported to a DIFFERENT AUTHORITY, and she had TRASHED Harper for what she later admitted was quite different than her characterization of things!!!




So HERE is Beth Kline-Markesino's Award:










.

No comments: