Sunday, July 29, 2018

RP: "Four Months Vacation and Five Good Leads!!!" -- and Other Issues on a Sun-less Sunday:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/four-months-vacation-and-five-good.html


Image may contain: 2 people
Arcangelo Iusco
"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."


Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..."





Scott Kenan shared a post.
17 hrs

Image may contain: 1 person
Sandra Beckham
“I advocate glamour. Everyday. Every minute" "Glamour above all things.”

― Dita Von Teese


Some of my Readers might be wonderin', WHO is this "Dita Von Teese"???





Dita is absolutely mesmerizing. She elevates the art of tease with an effortless grace and ease that is thoroughly intoxicating, and the elegance and beauty of her movements will truly take your breath away! It is delicious, powerful and playfully provocative!"

Demi Moore -

Scott Kenan shared a post.
17 hrs

Image may contain: one or more people
Sandra Beckham
“What if reality is nothing but some disease?”

― Chuck Palahniuk, Rant




Vivian Reiswig is a California GOP supporter, who is ALSO into Jesus, and judging from her friends on Facebook, she is related to Liz (Blees) Pearson, whom I dated briefly freshman year at Denison University.


Essentially ALL my classmates from Whetstone High in Columbus have made it CLEAR that I have no FREEDOM OF SPEECH around our Lily-White, Christian, mostly Republican classmates -- while I have NO SUCH PROBLEM with my West Chester, PA classmates (where I lived 7th - 11th grades).


THANK GOD HENDERSON HIGH is NOT full of DEVIL'S ADVOCATES!!!



Vivian Reiswig Thank God for our freedom of speech right and thank God for family!
Manage

Reply1h
Scott Kenan Vivian Reiswig: I agree with you ENTIRELY (in theory), and I assume your family is not like mine -- LOL!!! 
PURE Republicans as well as Christians, my parents set up the Drug Mafia here is Wilmington, NC as well as in Atlanta, GA. My Kenan Family controlling Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., and put Trump into power to destroy Democracy and so Exxon/BoA can profit from Kenan Friend Vladimir Putin's oil reserves. 
I work with General Colin L. Powell's people and other top Patriots in both the US and Mexico's Military and Law Enforcement to get Trump into prison ASAP!!! 
Not all families were created equal -- imagine Adolph Hitler's familyMine is like that. And it is the people who REFUSE to face the truth -- or claim it's just two sides of the fence and not important who ENABLE these destroyers of our Liberties to flourish.
Manage



Tom Erwin You obviously feel very strongly about your politics, and that is fine.
But this is not a political forum
to express ones
 political rants.


1
Manage

Reply8mEdited
Scott Kenan I guess on Monday I'll call Whetstone's current administration and let them know what a bunch of ignorant WHITE SUPREMACIST CHRISTIAN NAZIS too many of my class are. I'm ASHAMED of you!!!
Manage

Reply5m
Deb Trout Nester Off your meds today? Sell your crazy someplace else please.

1
Manage

Reply5m
Scott Kenan I haven't completed this yet, but Whetstone and many of you are FEATURED in this in your own words -- my blog having nearly 1.5 million hits so far: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../four-months...Manage

ReplyRemove Preview3m



I have NOT heard back from either Lester Imboden, my Whetstone classmate who struck it rich collecting money NOT to farm -- and then from FRACKING his land for oil and gas -- or my three other classmates that I sent this posting to (although one just sent word she is about to read it)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/letter-to-high-school-classmate-who.html.

MOST IMPORTANT is that my OTHER high school, B. Reed Henderson, in overwhelmingly Republican Chester County, Pennsylvania, has NO PROBLEM with my Politics, unlike in Ohio where I am FORBIDDEN from discussing them on the class website.

I was SO DEPRESSED when we moved to Columbus -- it was a lily-white class (with two blacks who were ignored or RIDICULED), and the West Chester School System had been the FIRST in Yankee Territory to INTEGRATE many years before that. Even the HAIR STYLES of my Columbus classmates were like my PA classmates had four years before that!!!

This morning I had a long conversation with my brother Mike, who works very high in Oil Refinery Accounting (Mike is over many oil refineries), for a company controlled PRIMARILY by the Bush and Cheney Families. He said ONLY the blue-collar employees there like Trump -- and are CRAZY for him -- while ALL the white-collar and top management HATE TRUMP NOW -- they can't make PLANS OR DECISIONS because Trump is ALL OVER THE PLACE with idiotic Tariffs, Muslim Bans, etc.


>>> ADDED LATER: Mike also said he'd attended a meeting of the American Petroleum Institute recently and THEY ALL HATE TRUMP, TOO!!!
Even the Kochs are FED UP WITH TRUMP!!!


About this article

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
The group also criticized his trade policies.



I spoke with my mother after she got back from Catholic Mass today -- for the FIRST TIME since I had finally told her what she can NEVER DENY about her help with TOP REPUBLICANS and Catholic Popes -- turning the USA NAZI -- and several times DESTROYING MY WEALTH, basically every time I was about to make any real MONEY, and most recently, when I was to make my name as a WRITER with the book and movie of my Tennessee Williams memoir, that Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films (and others), were looking at to buy movie rights.

Mom did this with help of Wilmington, NC District Attorney Benjamin R. David, his intern Jeffrey Duncan, who then worked for Fox News Chicago Talking Head and Lawyer Daliah Saper, and (then) Wells Fargo Advisors Exec Jamie Lee Sutherland, who had BRAGGED about doing $24,000,000.00/month Drug Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for his bank -- as well as several times seeing Barrack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his private Man's Country gay baths!!!











And here is the conversation Mom and I had -- and now we have PUT THAT IN THE PAST!!! Mom will admit to NOTHING (she at 95 is too old to send to Prison for Life or the Electric Chair -- what my mother actually deserves):




I heard nothing back from the guy I met at Aldi's two days ago -- AFTER he first replied and I told him to look over my blogOh well!!! Not ALL Black Guys are created EQUAL -- LOL!!!






.

No comments: