Monday, July 9, 2018

RP: HOLY HOTTENTOTS!!! Jonathan Deputy Was FINALLY SERVED My Summons on Charge of CYBERSTALKING -- I Guess I Finally Pulled Sheriff Ed McMahon's FINGER the Right Way!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/holy-hottentots-jonathan-deputy-was.html



Ed and I had KIDDED about my pulling his "Floridian Peninsula" back in fall of 2015 at the Democratic Party Unity Dinner -- I was afraid I might have to try to actually DO THAT to get the Summons served.


But I KNOW Ed is completely committed to his wife and family -- and a very devout Christian to boot (why he figured Jesus forgave him for protecting much of the CIA Drug Trafficking -- but a County Sheriff has NO CONTROL over US Government Drug Business -- ESPECIALLY with my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill RUNNING IT)!!!



The Judge is NOT YET assigned.



This is such a RELIEF to me -- not out of needing Jon Deputy to be punished -- but that the Courts and Local Law Enforcement are treating me FINALLY like an HONEST-TO-GOD CITIZEN -- which they have NOT done since I first came to Wilmington December 30, 2010!!!

All but THREE District Court Judges have violated my Civil Rights, several of them SEVERELY. I've been CONVICTED of at least two charges (in 2011), and Republican Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo had to FORCE Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David to VOID ALL OF THAT.



Is it just ME -- or does Jen Harjo look a tetch-bit CHEROKEE to you, too (I've never asked her)???



You see, Mr. Deputy has CEASED all such activities -- and I believe actually LEARNED his lesson. The only real reason I have to continue this effort is to get him to COMPENSATE ME for what he cost me by committing me to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital ("The Oaks"), the DAY AFTER I first filed the Cyberstalking Charge (Jon said he would -- and he DID -- get it thrown out by D.A. Ben David, but I easily re-filed it).

So, between that and Mr. David's having STOLEN copyright to my memoir in collusion with a Fox News Talking Head/Lawyer (Daliah Saper) in Chicago, and a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec partnered in Drug-Trafficking with Rahm Emanuel and El Chapo Guzman (Jamie Lee Sutherland), I still have a BONE OR TWO to pick with D.A. David -- but that can REST for the moment.



>>> ANYWAY, I SEE NO REASON WE SHOULD TIE UP COURTS ON THIS:




Mr. Deputy was SO CONFIDENT that his "POLITICAL MENTOR" (despite her being a left-wing Dem and he a rock-ribbed Republican)Representative Deb Butler, would keep him OUT of Legal Trouble as he PROTECTED HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in my apartment building that he manages for Gold Walker, that the SHOCK of being served should have brought him to his SENSES. 

So, within the next day or so, I intend to email Mr. Deputy and propose that he simply pay the remaining $300.60 that remains after Medicare and the Hospital's kind forgiveness -- plus two months free rent for my INCONVENIENCE and FEAR OF HIM COMING AND BEATING ME UP (as he also said he would do, but I have the email evidence of Cyberstalking, so it's EASIER to prove).

This is SO MUCH LESS than I could get if I sued him for damages -- but I am a published writer, and get GREAT TRUE STORIES (I might agree to change his name in my book or books). 


Now, I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK than Mr. Deputy was FINALLY SERVED, because his MENTORRep. Deb Butler, saw how TOTALLY SERIOUS I was when we spoke at some length -- Saturday before 
last -- at the IMMIGRATION PROTEST -- and she KNEW I would do ALL I COULD to DESTROY her Political Reputation -- and Sheriff McMahon's as well -- they BOTH up for RE-ELECTION this year!!! 


D.A. Ben David has MORE TIME, before he has to FACE THE VOTERS.



Deb Butler on right.





"Yes, Frank, DO make that a DOUBLE!!!"





The gals have put her back together -- AGAIN!!!



.

No comments: