Thursday, July 12, 2018

RP: Today Being "National Day of Civility" -- I Went Ahead and Blogged, ANYWAY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/today-being-national-day-of-civility-i.html






Scott Kenan is with Allan Gurganus.
 · 

“Stories only happen to people who can tell them.”




Allan Gurganus is my 4th Kenan cousin. Juliana Moore (fictionalized in book as "Miz Marsden"), my actual great-grandmother, was the Oldest Living Confederate Widow in North Carolina -- she killed a rattlesnake in the yard with a broomstick at her 100th Birthday Party

Diane Lane, Anne Bancroft, and Donald Sutherland played fictionalized versions of my actual great-grandparents. Later, I wrote about my former employer Tennessee Williams.



Scott Kenan
 · 
TODAY??? After that CRAP in the House Hearing??? 

Send ALL Republicans and Christians to Russia, since they LOVE VLADIMIR PUTIN so much!!!


About this article

FOXNEWS.COM
It is not too late to return to statesmanship, decency and civility – but it will take all of us to advance the cause. The National Day of Civility is a perfect day to start.

10 friends posted on John's timeline for his birthday.




  • Scott Kenan to John Lahr
    5 mins
     
    John Lahr: To update you, recently, I learned that my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, and has controlled Standard Oil -- now Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson -- since 1913, also Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, and put Donald Trump into power to destroy Democracy as well as profit from Russia's Oil were HUGE in Tennessee Williams's MURDER -- but especially Sewanee's THEFT of Tennessee's Estate from Harvard -- just like Jackie Onassis told Tenn and me would happen at Jean Stein (now mysteriously dead of "suicide" a year ago), and George Plimpton's party on Jan. 11, 1982. ALSO my Kenan Family is documented as giving University of the South (Sewanee), over $100,000,000.00 over the last 100 years and SUPPORT Sewanee's Symbol of Episcopal Power on Earth -- the Confederate Mace, kept at Sewanee. Sorry they troubled you so much, but I haven't yet sold MY movie rights, and I will take our fight for TRUTH from here. I thank you for your help while I was writing it (and Gregory Mosher, too) -- and for your blurb that I used when I was FORCED by the Episcopal Church to only publish in blog form:



    LATERDAYSOFTENNESSEEWILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Alt Title: "Consuming Broken Glass: A Memoir of the Later Days of Tennessee Williams"



The Confederate Mace has been "kept in a secret place" since 2005 -- due to "Political Correctness".



Episcopal Women -- click image to read about them!!!



Scott Kenan shared a post.
 · 
HOLY CRAP!!! I knew Pat Swindall and his wife VERY WELL (she always got pregnant when a new scandal was brewing) -- and Pat Drug Trafficked with most Republicans in the Atlanta area (and later, Bill and Hillary Clinton) -- it RUN by my Kenan Family that put Trump into power!!! 

Here is my recent Letter I got to Senators Burr and Tillis -- but BESTKamala Harris:
Local history ! Pat Swindallpioneering evangelical congressmandies at 67


About this article

POLITICS.MYAJC.COM
Former Congressman Pat Swindall, whose church-centered campaigning pioneered modern evangelical poli...



Scott Kenan
 · 
UH-OH!!! Fox News NOT HAPPY with Brett Cavanaugh . . . 


About this article

FOXNEWS.COM
This man Brett Kavanaugh and this culture embrace the Nixonian mantra that if the president does it, it is not illegal.



Scott Kenan commented on a link.
 · 
He must know Mayor Bill SaffoPolice Chief Ralph EvangelousSheriff Ed McMahon, and/or D.A. Ben David -- and make them LOTS OF MONEY!!!









.

No comments: