Sunday, July 15, 2018

RP: Today -- Unexpectedly -- I DIVORCED Unitarian Universalist Church (no-fault), Rev. Cheryl Walker and I Being in MAJOR Personality Conflict!!! It Really IS for the BEST (I wish her and them well)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/today-unexpectedly-i-divorced-no-fault.html



Rev. Cheryl M. Walker is ALSO Head of the UU Ministers Conference (the equivalent of the denomination's Pope).



>>> BUT FIRST, THE OTHER NEWS: 



Scott Kenan shared a post.
15 hrs

Image may contain: car and outdoor
John Kioussis to Firesign Theater
Spotted a Wite Suburian woman in the wild.
She must have a degree from Trump University




This morning when I awoke, I decided to volunteer to help Sandy Mader Holladay find those on a long list of "lost Whetstone H.S. classmates" -- she had asked me to yesterday, and I had declined, but re-thinking, I figured it would be a GREAT WAY to keep me busy using my skills in a way that is NOT POLITICAL. 



Sandy Holladay


What is so cool about Sandy, is that three years ago, she and I had been in very friendly correspondence about this blog, but then her computer "EXPLODED", and she lost much, so our conversation ended -- and we had NOT discovered we graduated High School together. 


Also cool is that she BANNED Politics and Religion from our class reunion page, but last night, forgetting what page I was on, I posted link to my last piece, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-letter-just-emailed-to-three-fine.html, and NO STIR came about, so my classmates are COOLER than she and I had anticipated.

And so all can see what the two women I dated from Whetstone (apparently causing them both to become Psychologists), look like today:





Valerie (Diamond) Wales and her husband



Liz (Blees) Pearson with Rick (not her husband, but like Val, Liz has been married for life).


I'm so happy to see old friends who were ALLOWED to KEEP THEIR EARNINGS -- instead of being chased by my parents -- America's TOP NAZIS, partnered with Father Bob Kus still in Wilmington, Sean Hannity, Coach Lou Holtz, Patrick Stansbury (who distributes the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- especially in Atlanta and Wilmington, NC), Newt Gingrich, and now deceased Sen. Jesse Helms and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman.



Although my house in Stone Mountain, Georgia was a "starter house", I had renovated the kitchen and bathrooms, had an Art Collection I had to rotate (nearly ALL lost), and had landscaped with specimen plants, including about 100 roses. It was all BULLDOZED after I had to sell in 2010 for less than I bought it in 1988 -- because after my parents with Patrick Stansbury http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html, my sisters Jane and Julie, and my former roommate Allen Rosen now of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, LIED to Police and Mental Health Officials, but could NOT commit me permanently to a Mental Hospital although they TRIED FIVE TIMES IN ONE MONTH -- because a Judge or Psychiatrist had to actually commit after meeting with me.

And Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn-Miller of Bethlehem, GA (still a sales associate with Pentagon Publishing, Inc.)TOLD ME that Patrick Stansbury was WORKING WITH MY PARENTS TO KILL ME, and that I could NOT WIN because I had NO IDEA how many NAZIS were high in US GOVERNMENT and the MILITARY, and they would soon TAKE OVER THE USA.



Call Gerry: (678) 425-5382 -- or Exec. V.P. Michael Massicott, cell: (404) 843-3254 -- or reach Patrick Stansbury, owner, on a landline whose voicemail is by his wife, Gloria: (770) 979-8157. I just checked and all three work still go to these people -- leaving messages for Gerry and Patrick.

Remember when Patrick Stansbury got so PARANOID (from alcohol, pot, and METH), that Gloria told me LIVE ON THE PHONE that he was DEAD??? My first thought was the CIA covered up Patrick's death -- but soon discovered he is ALIVE!!!







Army Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell (seen here in high hair in her role as a Docent at Atlanta's High Museum), was a close friend, who told me the Republican Party of Georgia with CIA planned to MURDER ME -- WITH MY PARENTS' HELP -- since they could not COMMIT ME, so I had to FIRE-SALE everything and flee to Mexico with what I could fit in my car, ASAP!!!





My mother spent a lot of TIME talking on the phone with two different of my CIA Drug Mafia captors in Puerto Vallarta -- TELLING THEM HOW TO HANDLE ME!!!





And BOTH my parents and ALL my siblings KNEW that my shrink of eight years said she NEVER saw a sign of BIPOLAR in me in that time, and took me off Lithium Carbonate in early 2009. Even in 2011, my parents TOLD THE SAME LIES to District Attorney Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC and Republican Judge Chad Hogston -- and when Lawyer David Nash charged me with Cyberstalking in 2011 -- because I blogged about all the DRUG SALES I witnessed in his Costello's (gay) Piano Bar on Princess Street (now gone), Judge Hogston ADMITTED IN COURT that he was overlooking both my Freedom of Speech and Press Rights, and CONVICTED ME, putting me on Probation with the 2.25 months in Jail "Time Served" -- so I could be FORCED TO TAKE LITHIUM CARBONATE to "soft lobotomize me" -- AGAIN!!!

I think my original Public Defender was simply overwhelmed, so Jennifer Harjo took over for my APPEAL. The FIRST THING JEN NOTICED is that nothing in the complaint or at TRIAL had had a THING to do with the Charge of Cyberstalking -- ANOTHER PROOF of JUDGE HOGSTON'S being a LITERAL NAZI -- he HAD to know that.







My house in Stone Mountain in spring 2010 -- right before all the commitment attempts.



The same house in fall 2012 had been "DE-HOMOSEXUALIZED". And that big oak in front was cut back -- LATE in my living there I learned it had been the HANGING TREE for blacks by James R. Venable -- Venable SINGLE-HANDEDLY brought the Ku Klux Klan BACK in the Twentieth Century -- Venables HUGE ALLIES of my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill.








Why, that's almost JUST LIKE DONALD TRUMP, who on my 64th birthday, June 16, 2015, announced his Candidacy for President, no???




Tennessee Williams was WELL AWARE of the hatred of the Christian Venables -- and named one of his WORST VILLAINSViolet Venable of Suddenly Last Summer to honor them.




>>> SO FINALLY BACK TO REV. CHERYL WALKER AND WILMINGTON UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST CONGREGATION: 

1. When I arrived this morning, first Cheryl, as soon as she saw me, ducked into her office to avoid me.

2. Then SEVERAL congregants greeted me VERY ENTHUSIASTICALLY and I told them MORE stories from this blog -- which they LOVED -- and one said he was going to put a table together at this afternoon's church pool party, so that I could tell MORE PEOPLE my stories.

3. The music today was "difficult to sing" -- as even mentioned from the pulpit -- and Cheryl's Sermon was mostly TEDIOUS.


BUT, part of it was about Loyalty to Church, and the need for SOME PEOPLE TO LEAVE if their Church is not suitable, sermons are boring, or personalities clash. And just YESTERDAY, I'd read a nearly IDENTICAL article on FoxNews Online -- that I think Cheryl ADAPTED for her talk today:






Scott Kenan
 · 
Fox News online is NOT reporting on Donald Trump's TROUBLES, so NOW -- instead of their usual CONSTANT reporting that Jesus-Belief is the ONLY thing that saves one -- this article is all about how UNRELIABLE Christian Churches are. CLEARLY, here, they call Religion a CONSUMER COMMODITY, and their claims that it should be FAMILY are completely undermined by this report. LOL!!!




About this article


FOXNEWS.COM
Americans change churches like home owners change air filters – throw a little dirt or time in a certain direction and it’s time for a change.


4. And then leaving the sanctuary -- everyone hugs Cheryl on the way out and has a few words -- Cheryl SNAPPED at me when I began, "Cheryl . . . " -- "That is REVEREND CHERYL TO YOU!!!" I realized that she has some kind of PROBLEM with me (I'm beginning to get more attention and interest from her congregation than SHE IS), so I decided to PACK IT IN!!!

5. I had had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM with Tennessee Williams, who complained to all his friends that the Press and even Celebrities and Politicians paid MORE ATTENTION TO ME than they did to him



See what happened after we visited with Ronald and Nancy Reagan in the White House in 1981http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html
















Jonathan Deputy is part of the New Mafia in Wilmington -- I wonder WHAT he thinks he can do in Court to me, Monday a week, at the first hearing on my Cyberstalking Charge against him -- WORTH paying a Lawyer MORE for his Defense than my offer to DROP THE CHARGE if he pays the $300.00 in Mental Hospital Bills not covered by Medicare or forgiven by New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- plus $800, a month's rent for me, for all my TROUBLES over this.



Jon Deputy is just an IGNORANT Turd from Hell.



.

No comments: