Friday, August 31, 2018

RP: The God-Hating, Episcopal Ku Klux Klan Kenans STRIKE AGAIN!!! / Good News/Bad News STRIKES AGAIN!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-god-hating-episcopal-ku-klux-klan.html







In summer of 2013, Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David, through his Intern Jeffrey Duncan and Jeff's first "real" employer Lawyer Daliah Saper of Chicago (also a Talking Head on Fox News), and Jamie Lee Sutherland (then of Wells Fargo Advisors, now of Ameriprise Financial, Chicago), charged me FALSELY with LIBELNEVER legally served me (I was living in Puerto Vallarta), then tried me In Absentia and convicted me, among other things STEALING copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir (which had established me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life).

Neither Amazon.com nor Google Blogger BELIEVED THIS WAS REAL, so they did NOT honor the Judgment!!! ONLY Kenan-controlled Bank of America did so, freezing my accounts and giving Jamie EVERY PENNY -- despite the fact that it was nearly ALL Disability money, that is PROTECTED from such Judgments.

WORSE, when I called BoA, the WAY they got the Judgment was highly irregular via a caller from a number in Chicago traced to an abandoned office, and one lawyer told me he got harassment calls from the number regularly, but could NOT get the phone company to SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Here is one accounting of part of that, more is elsewhere in this blog: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/07/after-settling-down-bit.html





















>>> GOOD NEWS:


SPECTRUM's internet TV Service is FAR BETTER than that of Sling!!! Not only do you get all the LOCAL CHANNELS in clear HD (including Spectrum's local news that I find FAIR), but 10 channels of your choice -- and giant selection of Music Stations (and since switching I SEEM to have a STRONGER internet service for my computer too -- and TV Programs don't "fast-forward" every half hour to CATCH UP with REAL TIME)!!!



>>> BAD NEWS:


It seems that the hypnotherapist (mesmerist), has RETIRED, so now I have a call in to my Primary Care Physician to see if HE has a similar therapist to send me to (and knowledge of whether or not Medicare will pay for all or most of it) - but it being Friday afternoon before a Holiday, I don't expect a response before Tuesday. 


>>> MORE GOOD NEWS!!!:




Pam Sander, the Drug-Trafficking Protector at the Wilmington Star News -- a perfect COLLISION of Bauhaus Design and PEPTO-BISMOL -- is NO LONGER THE QUEEN of that medication.





Pepto-Bismol has been UPDATED THIS FALL for the CURRENT Malady of the USA!!!





.

No comments: