Monday, August 20, 2018

RP: My "Old Pal" Paul McCartney Releases "FUH YOU!!!" (I say "FUCK YOU, TOO!!!") / Catching Up with My Interviewer of 2012, Kevin Maurer -- STILL in Wilmington, NC!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-old-pal-paul-mccartney-releases-fuh.html







In better days -- before McCartney's first brother-in-law John Eastman, who was also Tennessee Williams's last lawyer so I knew John well, had BOTH John Lennon and Tennessee Williams MURDERED for the CIA.



John and his sister Linda from when I knew John -- but never met Linda.




My brief description of meeting John Eastman on my first trip to NYC with Tennessee: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-4-birthday-party.html


I had sent info to Scotland Yard about three years ago -- specifically about John Eastman and how he had had Tennessee murdered, then I soon saw that they had re-opened an investigation into Lennon's CIA murder -- but I cannot find that now. What I've just found is this OLDER info, that I don't have time to comb through: http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2010/10/mind-control-dead-silence-in-brain-john_28.html 



This afternoon, the water/sewer authority came out and marked that they will DIG UP the street as soon as tomorrow for a sewer problem. The guy AGREED that they will likely find LOTS of syringes and CRACK pipes, and he knew ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill RUNNING THE DRUG MAFIA here with the Christian Churches and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES.

He said they will knock on everyone's doors before digging, so we can all park down the street so we have access to our cars while the street is dug up.


Wilmington Right-Wing Media Personality Curtis Wright (seen in 2017 with Rick Santorem), just LOOKED ME UP on LINKED-IN, and I've had SEVEN from Media or Major Corporations look up my profile there in the last week!!!







"Hello. Sorry to bother you, but I am looking for my first time with another man. A man to give me the chance to please." 


A few minutes ago, I got the above message from https://www.facebook.com/shannon.mccormick.3781 who lives in Wilmington -- but I can't reply as I'm KICKED OFF FACEBOOK for another 2.5 weeks. My reply would be NO -- I want a man based on Intelligence, Caring, Sensuality -- and Dedicated to the Service of Humanity in some creative way.

A man more like THIS:








Now all my Readers know that Kevin Maurer interviewed me by phone in Puerto Vallarta from his desk as HEAD of City Desk at the Wilmington Star News summer of 2012 -- CLAIMING he was going to write a FEATURE ARTICLE for the paper -- or even another book -- on what D.A. Benjamin R. David and other Christian Drug Mafia had done to me in Wilmington.

But when his book No Easy Day on the assassination of Osama Bin Laden was announced to soon be released -- he dropped me like a HOT POTATO!!! 

Kevin was just getting info for the CIA.




So today, I decided to MAKE PEACE with Kevin -- like I sent this to Jonathan Deputy earlier today (no response yet -- but Jon usually answers early the next morninghttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/continuing-on-road-of-success-we-have.html).

And then I checked Kevin Maurer's LINKED-IN page, https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-maurer-28a0945/, and discovered he seems MOST CLOSELY CONNECTED TO (and they gave each other RAVE REVIEWS)



Charles SmithGeneral Manager of Wilmington's Ibiza Gay Nightclub -- here with husband Ralphie Guappone in 2014.


https://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesgsmith/


And Mr. Smith has TONS OF EXPERIENCE in Law Enforcement and in Communications about all of that. But you would NOT know that from his Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/cgsmithjr.

Now, I KNOW that Kevin Maurer LOVES Wilmington, NC and he obviously has NO PROBLEM with Gay Guys. I GOT OVER my crush on Kevin a number of years ago, so it would be TONS OF FUN to share a beer or a coffee with him.

BET he has BIGGER BALLS than the pussy-whipped Benjamin Schachtman of Port City Daily:




And Kevin's email at the Star News this morning NO LONGER WORKS -- so I DOUBT he minds my also ridiculing the Managing Editor there: 


Pam Sander of Gatehouse Media is a COLLISION of Pepto-Bismol and Bauhaus Design!!!


So I will NOW get this out and then contact Kevin Maurer via the secured-server form on his website. I bet he and I could REALLY HAVE SOME GOOD YUCKS TOGETHERno???


>>> ADDED LATER:










.

No comments: