Sunday, August 5, 2018

RP: Rather Than Write Gold Walker and Jonathan Deputy, I Decided to Have a REAL CONVERSATION with a Top Methodist Cleric (who ALSO works for the Presbyterian Church)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/rather-than-write-gold-walker-and.html



This is the "Blast One (TM) RAGING RAINFOREST" bouncy-house water-slide that was erected behind my deck at 10:00 AM this morning, by CHRISTIAN-CROSS-JEWELRY-ED workers NOT in Sunday Services -- LOL!!!


I was going to write Landlady Gold Walker and Apartment Manager Jonathan Deputy because although I was told that I have to pay my own water/sewer/trash, while before Jon Deputy took over, Gold Walker managed the property and INCLUDED that together charge from the County, but now she does NOT, although John Gray Hunter has been here for YEARS, and his has not changed -- but it DID for all the rest of us, whom Mr. Deputy leased to.

I haven't seen the bill for this yet, but Gray hired a guy to pressure-wash his large porch, and he used MY water, running it full tilt for over two hours -- but THEY did not know it was no longer "community water". Today, Allie and her roommates upstairs connected to my water TOO -- and they were not TOLD about that, which is a FAILING on Mr. Deputy's part.

I told them I was cool with their using my water, but if the bill comes in too much higher than normal, they should pitch it. On course that would be COMPLICATED since Gray's water usage would be in the SAME BILL!!!

First Allie said no, and walked off and sulked. Then she said YES, the most reasonable thing. THEN (because at first she planned to get water at the FRONT faucet, which I explained would be billed to Rob in apartment One), she went and Rob said just to use all of his water they want -- and as we all know, Rob had said he was moving out August 1st, but never looked for a place, being too stoned to do so. 

He now claims he will be out in another two weeks, but has no place to go still. I GUESS he will be out BEFORE they turn off his water -- his last rent was paid (unless he paid up), June 1.

And although Allie's sister who moved in replacing Kelsey Holmes (and her girlfriend Mary), is with her boyfriend Jack, who was an Eagle Scout, they STILL leave trash and recycle containers at the curb several days for each weekly pick-up, but the last two weeks left containers out the WHOLE TIME. The City people came and left "City Rules" for when one is allowed to have receptacles out a few days ago. They've been carrying their bags of trash to fill the big containers at the curb.






Brett Webb-Mitchell shared a post.
18 hrs
Image may contain: text
We're Episcopalians, and we've got coffee!
Comments
Scott Kenan Brett Webb-Mitchell: I thought you were Presbyterian-become-Methodistno??? My Kenan Family that controls most of the Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families has given the Episcopal Church over $100,000,000.00 the last 100 years (that I've documented), in support of their Confederate Mace (and White Supremacy) kept at University of the SouthFrank Hawkins Kenan (very google-able) even had a hand in the MURDER of Tennessee Williams. When I spoke with President Drew Gilpin Faust of Harvard's Admin, she did NOT want to UNDO the Episcopal Church's THEFT of Tennessee Williams's Estate from Harvard, even though Harvard's Legal Department said it could be done -- because DEVOUT EPISCOPALIAN and son of Frank Kenan, Thomas S. Kenan III (whose old boyfriend I dated in 1985), gives Harvard TOO MANY MILLIONS EACH YEAR!!! THAT is what we Jesus-Lovers who would NEVER worship the Idol Jesus Christ know about CHRISTIANS -- HYPOCRITES ALL, best I can tell. Also, every Christian denomination's name is for a Leader or describes something about it -- EXCEPT the Methodists. There was no Mr. or Ms. Method, so WHAT is the METHOD Methodists follow??? I ask this of Methodists all the time and they all look at me as if it were STUPID to think Methodist has meaning as a nameWHAT GIVES??? Also, the Catholic, Episcopal/Anglican, and Orthodox Churches have what the rest of us call "Cannibal Communion" (Transubstantiation), while everyone else has a symbolic Communion. These people actually believe they EAT Jesus's body and drink his BLOOD!!! Takes some good STRONG COFFEE to wash that down, I guess -- LOL!!!Manage

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

1

Reply24mEdited
Brett Webb-Mitchell Split work time between UMC and PCUSA...


Reply22m
Scott Kenan LOL!!! I was raise Catholic and didn't know Protestants were so NOT brand-loyal!!!


Reply21m
Scott Kenan DID think the Presbyterian Theology was the BEST of Christian -- Science of Mind with only a thin veneer of "Jesus" -- but First Presbyterian here in Wilmington when I belonged in 2011, and still, won't admit black members and harbors some top Drug Traffickers due to this Protestant FALSE belief (in my opinion):Man





Like
Reply21m
Brett Webb-Mitchell Ordained for 35 years. One of 2 openly gay pastors in PCUSA in Oregon.
Manage

Reply20m
Scott Kenan I have NO PROBLEM with you -- you follow Jesus!!! It's so many OTHER Christians who are not so honest.

1
Manage

Reply19m
Brett Webb-Mitchell Scott Kenan favorite t shirt saysLord, Save Me From Your Disciples...
Manage

Reply18m
Scott Kenan Brett Webb-Mitchell: I owned the original of this, but had to give it away when General Colin L. Powell's people got me to several years of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco. It by "Sister Louisa" -- actually my friend Grant Henry who has "Churches" that are actually bars in Atlanta and Athens, GA now, searches mostly for paint-by-numbers at yard sales, then adds thought and spoken balloons. Tammy Faye Bakker was a HUGE collector of his work YEARS ago, and this is one of the thousands of copies she and Jim Bakker commissioned this -- using their daughter as model for the girl -- and sent it signed to BIG DONORSTHIS copy hung in Tammy Faye's office until the end for her. She gave it to Grant Henry on her deathbed, telling him to "Sister-Louisa it up", and sell it to someone. I bought it. I wish I still had it -- I'd ship it to YOU!!! I also know Artist Mark Beard, the great-grandson of one of the three Joseph Smith dictated the Book of Mormon to. His parents own the biggest Mormon Bank now, but disinherited him about 1980, Tennessee Williams's best friend put him through Art School, and now he's gotten up to $8.5 Million each for huge canvasses, and DESIGNED all of Abercrombie & Fitch's "semi-homoerotic" store interiors. I had to email Mitt and Ann Romney a year ago to get their cousin (by legal gay marriage William Wilhelm Romney, then the blood Romney -- Douglas -- died), to stop harassing me, after he first wanted to date me but turned nasty -- and it worked IMMEDIATELY -- HA!!! I like you because I'm so comfortable being honest with you and you are ChristianA FIRST!!!










.

No comments: