Tuesday, August 7, 2018

RP: The William R. Kenan, Jr. Charitable Trust Is Housed in the Kenan Center on UNC Campus -- and I Am MORE than Blown Away, after Watching Their Half-Hour Video:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/08/the-william-r-khenan-charitable-trust.html



I don't believe my brother Mike and his family at Taylor Kenan's 2016 UNC Graduation, knew or know NOW, what that Foundation has ACHIEVED!!!


This is MANDATORY WATCHING for ANY "Blood Kenan" -- and of HIGHEST INTEREST to anyone familiar with or interested in Kenan Family Endeavors.


"Once you've been a Kenan Fellow at the Kennedy Center -- it never ENDS!!!" 


There have been something like 68 Kenan Fellows at the Kennedy Center, so far.


But before pasting in the link, I must also state the OBVIOUS, that all of this is mostly funded by CARBON ENERGY COMPANIES -- and my Kenan Family is most responsible for PUTTING Trump into Power (for reasons I will NOT now blog about for the UMPTEENTH time).

The Rockefellers and THEIR foundations SOLD OFF all carbon energy stocks years ago. The Kenans invested in the Presidency of Donald Trump, instead -- and the Bushes and the Clintons before them -- and BLACKMAILED Barack Obama to get on board.



The ONLY REAL THING holding Donald Trump in power today, is the continuing Carbon-Energy GREED of my Kenan Family, "Kenan", in the Bible Dictionary meaning, "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".




This represents me -- as does this:



So PRESSURE your local member of the Kenan Family to TAKE TRUMP DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!!


And with THAT SAID, I invite ALL to watch this incredible film (produced by Walter Campbell, of course), from 2015. It was GREAT seeing old video of Tom Kenan acting hands-on, and for the FIRST TIME EVER, I feel PROUD that he and I have the SAME TASTE IN MEN!!!



Tom dated Curtis "Robbie" Anderson for quite a while -- then I dated him in Carolina Apartments in 1985, while BLUE VELVET was being filmed partially there -- HA!!!




And William Rand Kenan, Jr. is one of the GAY KENANS -- his lovely, if "horsey", wife died young bearing no offspring, then "Will", as he was called, moved in with his life-long male secretary, Schuyler Beatty.

SoDO enjoy this film!!!:






.

No comments: