Tuesday, September 4, 2018

RP: Am I Too LATE (in the summer) with THIS??? Straight Women Show What to Do with a HAIRY MAN!!! (and other things):

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/am-i-too-late-in-summer-with-this.html







Out Hairy Men aren't PUSSIES!!!


Their PITS smell manly, and NO WOMAN who loves a man asks him to wear AROMAS in his pits. I'm just not certain what to make of THIS ONE:


OBVIOUSLY he's catching FAKE straight guys who will only sniff/eat his pit -- if they think it is "woman-esque" (after a beer or two) -- LOL!!!


And it comes complete with HICKEYS!!!




Specifically for Cat-Lickers (Roman Catholics)!!!



That Stephen King is SUCH A CARDno???




My brother Mike and his two sons are HAIRIER THAN ME -- and they are surviving (but ALL live in Yankee Climatesunderstandably)!!!


>>> A FUNNY NOTE:



I just saw the mailman coming this way -- and he had only my car insurance bill, that being DUE Sept. 8, gets delivered very LATE -- but I had found and paid it online this morning!!!

Then "Jim" came out of his apartment 1, and began BEGGING ME to go down to the "Brotherhood" (where HE is afraid to  go even in broad daylight)to buy him two grams of pot

Well, I REFUSED, as I don't deal with that sort of thing with ANYONE in these apartments anymore (we all smoke pot, and at least two sell it) -- and the LAST TIME "Jim" sold me a couple of grams, it was CUT WITH FENTANYL or similar, and I will NEVER trust Jim again on that!!!


>>> AFTER SPEAKING WITH ABOUT A DOZEN DEVOUT CATHOLICS FROM ST. MARY'S HERE IN WILMINGTON: 





I don't have time to report on all of them, with TWO exceptions: 

Before entering Costco this morning, I saw a group of four older-then-my-67-years white people talking and having a BALL, and complimented them on having FUN while so many are so upset with Politics today. When I told them I'm a KENAN working with NC Prosecutors and FBI -- me just exposing my family's crimes -- they CHEERED!!!

So I told them that Mom had set up the Drug Mafia here with Father Bob Kus -- who ran off to Honduras a month ago -- and Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman -- and while Ehrlichman has been dead for YEARS, I have told Father Bob off to his FACE, a couple of times.

They broke up into TOTAL HILARITY -- only THEN saying they all go there -- and one of the men said that he's the HEAD USHER there, and that he knows LOTS MORE THAN I COULD!!! 

Well, I doubt he knew my former roommate Philip Rosario, whom I KICKED OUT for selling HUGE quantities of marijuana in my apartment -- as well as doing and selling CRACK -- and Phil always claimed that he RAN WHORE HOUSES and distributed TONS OF HARD DRUGS under orders of Father Bob Kus -- FOR THIRTY YEARS!!!



Phil Rosario's Catholic Altar to DRUG FUN in my apartment!!!


And I said that I had graduated high school tied for the highest College Board Scores in a very Academic High School in Pennsylvania (I took the Boards there, but moved to Columbus for senior year) -- and they all LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED, saying that ACADEMICS is not nearly as TRUE as Catholic Belief!!!


But they DID all agree, that after the people like them -- older and usually retired for some time -- DIE OFFNO ONE will be attending St. Mary's Catholic -- LOL!!!


But when I got to my car, the most ATTRACTIVE woman in marine-blue and white striped outfit perfect for sailing (she 78), and I got to talking -- she TOO a devout St. Mary's Catholic -- and SHE said if the Church Leaders would just CONFESS to all their sex and other crimes and get PAST IT . . . 

And we both acknowledged THAT will never happen. She really was upset that the Church she thought was HOLY is proving more and more to be AS EVIL AS THE DEVIL -- and she TOO, said that once the "gray-hairs" are gone, NO ONE WILL BE LEFT!!! 



My mother was the TOP CATHOLIC NAZI since JFK's generation of Kennedy's flipped more to Liberty, but Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan (still strong, 95, driving and playing Bridge), retired recently, and now STEVE BANNON has Mom's job!!!







Even FOX NEWS is now going FULL THROTTLE against the Pope!!!
















.

No comments: