Wednesday, September 5, 2018

RP: And THEN, "Jim" Knocked on My Door and Asked, "WHY Are You Blogging about ME DOING ALL KINDS OF BAD THINGS???" I replied, "Because I'm a JOURNALIST, but if I Got Anything WRONG, Let Me Know and I'll REMOVE THAT!!!" (He didn't/couldn't.):

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/and-then-jim-knocked-on-my-door-and.html










I was SURPRISED by the HARD KNOCKING at my door -- more like the Police and Jonathan Deputy do, not what truly "weak-wristed" "Jim" does -- but I opened the door, stepped out, and asked Jim what he wanted.

He was speechless and appeared so flustered that he could not find words. So I told him to take a deep breath and relax -- then speak. He asked his question EXACTLY as it is in the title of this posting, but rather than ask HIM why HE KEEPS DOING THINGS THAT HE CONSIDERS BAD -- I asked him what, specifically, was he upset by.

He said he NEVER reads my blog -- but people TELL HIM what I blog about him. I said to  READ IT, then let me know what needs correction, and THEN he said he "reads it all the time". Clearly, this was going nowhere. He asked me to erase EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM, and I said I had changed his name -- the ONLY thing he asked me to do when we last discussed this.

But he said "everyone", knows who he is and where he lives. I explained that I also publish my OWN address frequently, and that I -- as well as every other resident of this building -- smoke marijuana, that I actually sometimes BUY IT (if only in very small quantities), and NC Prosecutor Kimberly Overton CONFIRMED to me that NO ONE in Law Enforcement CARES about POT and its "reasonable-sized" sales. 

And here's the KILLER!!!:


Jim said that the LANDLORD will read my blog and EVICT HIM. I said that Landlady Gold Walker harbors in her 205 South 4th Street apartments Denise Renee Wood (convicted of 43 Felonies and 13 Misdemeanors 20 years ago as an International Drug Mule -- NOW Denise says she works with Mayor Bill Saffo), and Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. -- former supplier of the HIGHEST QUALITY LSD from his lab to Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's LOVERTheodore Druch, who with his CHRISTIAN wife was in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group, and who with the Gov. of Nayarit State and the Episcopal Church USA, sent GOONS TO KILL ME, chasing me back to the USA in June 2015. 


And then, I explained that Gold Walker DELEGATED all responsibility to Apartments Manager Jonathan Deputy -- and NEITHER ONE OF THEM have any problems with marijuana. Gold smokes so much she's nearly TERMINALLY CONFUSED, and Jon Deputy has been TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER.

I know THAT because Gold has ALWAYS been really nice and generous with me -- and when I last spoke with her (about April 1, 2018), she OBVIOUSLY had had NO IDEA Mr. Deputy has been TRYING to scare me out since Allie Ryan and her boyfriend Pete, had a bunch of under-aged kids over, got them drunk and they kept yelling in the yard, so at about 2:30 AM, and again about 4:00 AM -- on a Monday morning -- I YELLED at them (but didn't call the cops, who would have CITED Pete and Allie for supplying the kids with alcohol). 



Allie Ryan and her boyfriend Pete.


And Jon Deputy -- who went to UNC Wilmington -- started his business (or so he told me), while still in college: http://suncoastvr.com/, which he ran organizing student trips to Jamaica and other places where they could SMOKE POT with impunity!!!


While I have NEVER seen Jon Deputy with pot or even seeming HIGH on it -- the same can't be said of Gold Walker, who was my SOLE SUPPLIER for about three months in early 2017.

It only makes sense that Jonathan Deputy CONTINUES making "pot money" off the same crowd -- many of whom still live around here -- and you CAN'T do medium or larger business without the MAFIA forcing you into ALSO trafficking in HARD DRUGS. 


Jon does NOT seem to have enough of his own rental listings to SUPPORT himself, his wife Lisa, and their son -- so HOW does me make his money???

Well, Jim wasn't having any of THAT, either, so I could only promise to blog the TRUTH, and again asked him to let me know if I wrote anything UNTRUTHFUL about him -- or anyone. And I explained that I have given Aaron Gallimore a FAR HARDER TIME -- using his name, PHOTOS, and even having published his cell number, (919) 218-2116, which I BELIEVE still works.

And I've written his FATHER, which James Gallimore DID RECEIVE and then kept Aaron AWAY FROM HERE for two months, before Aaron came back to live with "Jim" again.

Well, Jim looked FLUMMOXED AS HELL, but began walking away -- and JUST THEN, Aaron Gallimore came out from behind the walled staircase with his smart-phone raised -- to let me know he had RECORDED loud me from only about five or six feet away.



Aaron Gallimore still looks just like this: 


>>> ADDED @ 4:10 PM: I just sent this SECURED SERVER to James Gallimore -- and got a RECEIVED RECEIPT!!!:




* * *

And I have been meaning to report that Jonathan Deputy's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.deputy shows he is NOT a "Republican Asshole", has NO PROBLEM with Black, Brown, Gay, Christian, or non-Christian people. Here is the last thing he posted:

Since taking office, 45 has increased the annual deficit by over $400 Billion, giving the US a $1.1 Trillion deficit next year. Now, we're going to borrow money from the Chinese, and then lend it to Italy? WTF? I guess if your dumb enough to think a trade war is a good idea, then this seems OK also.



About this website

MSN.COM
The yields on 10-year Italian government bonds are at levels not seen since 2014.



Deb Butler


The ONLY THING is that Deputy and Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler ARE Facebook Friends -- she the ONLY Politician among his Facebook Friends. And then there was the time Deb told me she Drug-Traffics with Jonathan Deputy and other TOP POLITICIANS of Wilmington -- LOL!!!






Jonathan Deputy of Wilmington, NC the CAT!!!: https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.deputy.18


THIS Jonathan Deputy has only EIGHT Facebook Friends (including the human one, who is listed first), and this is COMMON PRACTICE of criminals to have a SECOND Facebook Identity from which to conduct CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES!!!

I sure HOPE I can GET TO COURT -- it doesn't matter which one of us charges the other, or of what -- so Jon has to EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS TO A JUDGE!!!
















.

No comments: