Friday, September 7, 2018

RP: Attacked by WORMS -- and the West Virginia Department of Education -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/attacked-by-worms-and-west-virginia.html






Well THIS was accomplished by my Native Cousins (I'm part Cherokee)
in Canada!!!:





Well, first of all, the WORMS were not personal (intestinal, ringworm, etc.), and the West Virginia Department of Education is likely NOT what is attacking me, but someone who has HACKED INTO THEIR SYSTEM.

When I went to sign into my GoDaddy/Microsoft email, before I did, it offered a LINK with an explanation of where to go to CHANGE MY PASSWORD. At first this sounded reasonable -- since I've had TOTAL SHUTDOWN of out-going emails there, but NOT incoming. Maybe someone hacked into ME.

But the address for WHERE to change my password was https://WVDE.state.wv.us/app/profile. This had NOTHING to do with GoDaddy that manages this email, so I tried the first part of it, https://wvde.state.wv.us, and it goes to West Virginia's Department of Education.

Funny too, is that this morning right before that, Windows Defender SCANNED my computer with no problem.

And just now, I discovered that my Malwarebytes anti-malware was TURNED OFF for the last 95 DAYS!!! And it had NO IDEA I've paid for it to be REAL TIME. So I found my email with my KEYand got it back working.

And then Windows Defender found that some of my FILE LOCATIONS had also been changed, and I restored them to the DEFAULT.


This could change a LOT of my ONLINE EXPERIENCE -- let's see.
...fixing a hole where the crooks get in...




And the A/C repairman showed up with Maintenance Supervisor Tom Purdy this morning for Gray Hunter's unit. It has a HOLE and as the repairman said, "It's 24 years old and completely falling apart!!!" So it will be an EXPENSIVE repair, and Tom said someone would be out next Tuesday to finally repair the SECURITY LIGHTS. 


>>> AND NOW ABOUT THOSE WORMS!!!



For about four days -- like the . . . 



Eighth Plague of Egypt: Locusts



I have been picking TOTALLY SOFT-BODIED, HAIRLESS CATERPILLARS from my Italian Parsley (which they've eaten half of), and HUGE GREEN ONES from my tomatoes, that don't eat the fruit, but all the tender new growth -- and they have eaten a lot of that, but the plants are FINE. 

And on four occasions -- late at night as I was nodding off in front of my computer -- I discovered ones that must have dropped out of the Sycamore to my shoulders -- then crawled in under my T-shirt.


I have found these worms FAR MORE DISGUSTING AND ICKY than ANYONE in the USA or Mexico who has tried to KILL ME -- LOL!!!




Tomato Hornworm with Braconid Wasp Cocoons -- as they manifested in my garden.


And I spoke with the office of Dewey Bridger III, MD, my primary care physician, and the woman said they DON'T give referrals to Hypnosis to Stop Smoking, but that I should call Medicare to ask them about it and if THEY have someone here they recommend -- but she THINKS they will pay at least the MOST of it!!!

And she was THRILLED to hear that I CHARGED JONATHAN DEPUTY with Cyberstalking, and ended up connected to NC Prosecutor Kimberly Overton and the FBI -- to whom I NOW send all my info on DRUG-TRAFFICKING, and that I NEVER should have been committed to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital ("The Oaks").

HOWEVERafter all my work, I just re-booted my computer and got this:



It is NOT "Webtop"/Office 365!!!


The link is STILL to the West Virginia DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, and I see -- like it's been for three days now -- NO EIGHT BOXES of "favorites" in Google's CHROME BROWSER, as if my cache is CONSTANTLY being EMPTIED.


HOPE this soon corrects itself, or I will have to COMPLETELY RELOAD WINDOWS 10!!!









.

No comments: