Tuesday, September 4, 2018

RP: Did I Forget Something . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/did-i-forget-something.html






Well, earlier, I forgot MANY things, and still forget most of those. But, I meant to mention that somehow my calculations were incorrect, and I got my big 1st-of-the-month money drop -- so I can pay a few of the bills that are far easier for me to pay (all documented, of course).

That was how I could spend any money at Costco, today.

A couple of stories from earlier:














-0:56






449,782 Views
NowThis
A truck full of Axe body spray exploded on an interstate highway. None were injured, reportedly

'The town smells like a high school boys' locker room'


Recommended Event

It's almost time for the 2018 Dragon Boat Regatta!

Mark your calendars for our annual after-party featuring:


PORT CITY SHAKEDOWN (Really, I checked, and they are a TOTAL CORPORATE BAND -- LOL!!!)


8:00 - Midnight...
See More
“Give me some more wine, because life is nothing.”

― Fernando Pessoa, Poems of Fernando Pessoa

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Comments

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

Robin Solis She's taking the sacrament a bit too seriously


1
Manage




Perhaps they've taken on NEW NAMESno???



Oh, GET OVER IT, Michelle.

















.

No comments: