Wednesday, September 19, 2018

RP: The GOOD, the BAD, and also the UGLY in Wilmington, North Carolina in the AFTERMATH of Hurricane Florence:

RE-PRINTED herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-good-bad-and-also-ugly-in.html



RETURNTONOW.NET
The number of factory-farmed animals drowned in Hurricane Florence is already double the number in Hurricane Matthew and expected to go up. 13 manure lagoons are overflowing, with 55 more about to overflow into local rivers and groundwater. So far Hurricane Florence has drown 3.4 million chickens an...
I got this from my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' and his Green Army site. Gen. Honore' knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family running the HARD-DRUG MAFIA in Atlanta with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- contact him through his website to ask -- or message me for Russel's cell number:



About this website

BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Researchers from the University of Michigan predict that a record-setting "dead zone" in the Gulf of Mexico this year. That's not the only dead zone though.


>>> UPDATE @ 7:46 PM:



Scott Kenan 7 mins

UPDATE over my early today RETURNTONOW.NET report of a TOTAL for all animals of "over 3 million" -- but don't forget, this morning only 13 Pig-Manure "Lagoons" had BREACHED and were flowing into rivers of North Carolina -- it must ALSO be many more, now, too!!!



About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
Even the Republicans and Evangelical Christians I know in Wilmington, NC who VOTED for Trump ALL hate him now. He said he would come to Wilmington, but mercifully, I no longer see that on his schedule -- and Eric Trump's wife Lara Yunaska is FROM HERE, and she and Eric have a HUGE HOME on Wrightsville (Tighty-Whitey) Beach!!!



About this website

CNN.COM
President Trump is heading to flood-ravaged North Carolina on Wednesday to assess the federal response to Hurricane Florence. Follow here for the latest.


Scott Kenan shared a link1 hr

About this website

BBC.COM
Republican governor caps controversial 72 hours by saying people of colour are "the enemy" of his state.



>>> OK -- SOME BUSINESS OF THE DAY!!!: 

1, To begin with, the new phone I bought yesterday DRIED OUT overnight and works PERFECTLY (best I can tell).

2. And I awoke at 8:00 AM to the sound of the GARBAGE TRUCK picking up -- first they said they would begin pick-up next Monday (my usual day), and then that they would begin today, but I thought that meant they would begin with usual Wednesday people. There was only one guy loading the trash, and he WAITED while I got ALL of the trash containers to him from these apartments, so returning other residents will have EMPTY CONTAINERS to load their much trash into!!!

3.


Scott Kenan shared a link 42 mins



About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
A court order invalidating a rule that kept some election spending secret is going into effect.

4.


Although this is a GREAT STORY of Newspeople doing their jobs, Pam Sander who WROTE IT is the BIGGEST Protector of the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington -- set up in the 1980s and 90s by my parents, Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's (recently fled to Honduras -- LOL!!!), and Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman -- who with Mom and Dad, the WEALTHY Kenans of Chapel Hill, Newt Gingrich, George HW Bush and later Bill Clinton, set it up in Stone Mountain/Atlanta. Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' and I met twice about this in 2015 -- he knowing ALL ABOUT the Kenan Corruption of Atlanta!!! 

See links to more in comments below.

At least this article does not include current Star News reporter Kevin Maurer -- who was Head of City Desk in 2012 when he "interviewed me" by phone in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, claiming to be writing a big newspaper story about me and how I got SCREWED by D.A. Ben David and many Judges, especially Hogston and Ray/Criner, but ACTUALLY was just spying for the Christian CIA, is NOT part of this story. 

For years, the Star News had been controlled indirectly via their NYTimes owners by Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu (who owned about 20% of NYTimes stock -- but controlled most of the NYTimes debt so controlled much content) -- the Clinton Family's BIGGEST Drug-Trafficking Partner in Mexico, and the RICHEST man on Earth -- ONLY while Hillary was Sect. of State. 

Star News is NOTHING BUT TRAITOROUS to the US Constitution and to the ONE GOD!!!


About this website

STARNEWSONLINE.COM
Though we had to evacuate our home during the storm, we did not slow down our coverage
Comments

5. THANKS to all my Readers, since I posted my last, yesterday, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/power-and-internet-back-early-to.html, it has gone VIRAL -- without my emailing it out to ANYONE -- and what is DIFFERENT is that while hits from the USA have gone UP, Nearly as many hit it from the U.A.E., the United Arab Emirates, which has NEVER even registered more than an occasional hit -- has had in the HUNDREDS overnight!!!

6. Bill Saffo's SORRY MARRIAGE to Renee Saffo and the ACRIMONIOUS DIVORCE and Renee's having to get a RESTRAINING ORDER against our VIOLENT, Greek Orthodox Democratic Mayor is RECEDING as the top Search Term -- and being replaced by Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David GAY!!!



Ben David MINCING a point in Court.






7. Although communication with my siblings has been spotty by both text and phone call for days, I had told them to check my BLOG for updates -- and it is CRYSTAL CLEAR from speaking with them since -- as WELL as from reading their texts -- that they STILL REFUSE TO DO SO, although the best info on what I've been through is THERE (here)!!!

So I will NEVER AGAIN try to be diplomatic about the crimes they committed against me as ordered by my Catholic, Swastika-Loving Mother -- they don't give a SHIT about me (if THEY wrote updates about our immediate or distant relatives -- especially if I could not call, text, or email them for DAYS during a STRONG STORM of ANY kind -- I'd sure READ THEM!!!), and only send me some money they can more than easily afford. They helped cause ME to lose everything -- including copyright to my memoir nearly optioned for MOVIE PRODUCTION -- mostly to SHUT ME UP ABOUT THEM!!!







8. Just a few minutes ago, I got a pop-up message on my new phone that AT&T has a NEW VOICEMAIL for me, and to call a number I've never seen to GET IT. But NEITHER my missed calls nor my text messages shows anything of it. I called voicemail in the USUAL manner, and found one from my mother from 6:30 PM yesterday -- AFTER I'd set up the new phone, so I GUESS it was the CHRISTIAN CIA, RUSSIANS, or OTHER Donald Trump and Wealthy Kenans TROLLS -- trying to get me to contact them and give them info to more EASILY corrupt the new phone (or to render it USELESS)!!!



Thomas S. Kenan III on right, his stepmother, Betty (Price) Kenan is center.





This ANOTHER big event caused primarily by William Rand Kenan, Sr. and First Presbyterian where Kenan was an ELDER -- just like Ben David was until recently, and God-Hating Judges Lindsey McKee/Luther (Rep.):






Robin Wicks Robinson -- who WELCOMED ME BACK to Wilmington, but then CHASTISED ME for using "naughty language" in this blog -- Dems have to STOP PLAYING NICE if they hope to make any gains -- and Robin worked for the DRUG MAFIA SAFFO LAW FIRM before becoming a Judge!!!



Judge Jeffrey NoeckerDem.


ALL of these Judges LOVE the White Supremacy of First Presbyterian and ALL of them protect and support the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington.


Until RECENTLY, the Republican Head of New Hanover County Commission was ALSO an Elder at First Prez -- until her husband was CAUGHT "Soliciting Prostitution" -- LOL!!!



Beth Dawson



So THANK GOD we now have a GOOD REPUBLICANWoody White, in her place, no???



Woody White



9. And for SOME REASON this old posting was the MOST HIT, yesterday -- and TODAY (so far)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/05/good-news-for-mayor-bill-saffo-more-on.html.




Scott Kenan 
4 hrs

The comment about how wet the storm was “from the standpoint of water” caused jokes to rain down on Twitter. “This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water,” he said. “Rarely have we had an experience like it and it certainly is not good.”



About this website

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
The president's comments caused the jokes to rain down on Twitter.









.

No comments: