Thursday, September 20, 2018

RP: Have I COMPLETELY Lost the AIR from My BLOGGING TIRES??? Conversations with Rev. Brett Webb-Mitchell -- and Our Mutual Friend, Mitchell Gold / CIA, Russian, or Christian FORMATTING Hackers Are MAD AT ME (so a dense paragraph shows)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/have-i-completely-lost-air-from-my.html

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing, flower, plant and outdoor
Sandra Beckham
“The fear of death is the beginning of slavery.”

― Robert Anton Wilson, The Golden Apple






Reflecting on my pilgrimage in India is starting in earnest. Here are some of my first notes... Colonialism, LGBTQI People, India, and the Church.




UMOI.ORG
Colonialism, LGBTQ+ People, India and the Church In the last two weeks I had an opportunity to be on pilgrimage in India. When I arrived there...
Scott Kenan Brett Webb-Mitchell: I read your article and your basic ideas are right on -- according to my own education of History -- but I still don't get how anyone can be in a religion!!! I was devout Catholic (and raised with Swastikas on the dinner plates), have also worshiped Episcopal and most recently Presbyterian, whose philosophy is the BEST of the Christian ones in my opinion -- yet the church I was a member of TODAY harbors as Deacons and Elders our Democrat District Attorney and wife and family -- although Ben David is HUGE in hard-drug trafficking and I know his secret boyfriend as well -- and two Dem and one Rep Judges -- nearly all of whom violated my rights in Court, but I got the convictions REVERSED by a Rep Catholic Public Defender and my criminal record ERASED!!! The Pastor there admitted his sexual desire for me -- but said he was bound by his marriage vows (HE had sexual ethics), but he BRAGGED to me how First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC still keeps the congregation Lily White!!! In 1898, the ONLY successful coup d'etat in US History was led by William R. Kenan, Sr. and First Prez, where Kenan was an Elder -- killing Blacks, stealing their businesses and property and making Wilmington majority White, and the wealthy Kenans co-founded UNC, and inherited more stock in Standard Oil from Henry Flagler than Rockefeller EVER owned, so now control Exxon-Mobil/Tillerson, etc. Anyway, I DO know lots of good Christians who follow what Jesus taught -- but after what Christians did to me because I am gay and because I know of all these Traitorous Crimes committed in the Name of Jesus, I will never ever trust another Christian until they at least begin PICKETING the churches of those who think Trump is Christian. Although it's been some years now, the last I read the Bible, it claims in the "end days" the Church will be revealed to be the Anti-Christ, so WHY do you stay in such a thing??? Jesus would not approve!!!





>>> AND THEN MITCHELL GOLD, ANOTHER LONGTIME FACEBOOK FRIEND, LIKED THE ABOVE MEME -- AND THEN POSTED IT ON HIS TIMELINE:


And ORIGINALLY, Mr. Gold posted: "Someone posted this," as if a little embarrassed to post it in North Carolina where he lives, but he -- an Art Gallery and Design Firm owner -- as well as Movie Producer -- changed it after my first comment, as his later comment makes clear.




Mitchell Gold and his husband Bob Williams




Scott Kenan posted thisBrilliant!


Image may contain: 2 people, text
Comments

Scott Kenan Mitchell GoldYou could have said it was me -- LOL!!! I stand by EVERYTHING I write or post. As the last assistant to Tennessee Williams, and part of the Kenan Family that founded UNC, controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., I continue to work with top NC Prosecutors and the FBI (and General Colin L. Powell's people, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore' who knows the Kenans with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families control most Drug Mafias in the USA, as well as former Mex-Prez Vicente Fox who worked for the Kenans as a Coca-Cola exec before he became a politician)to reveal the Kenan Family Crimes -- including putting Trump into power to profit from developing the Kenan Family's best friend Vladimir Putin's Oil reserves. Anyway, when I lived in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, I had time to meet your buddy Del Shores (Sordid Lives is one of my FAVE movies, although that franchise has gotten a bit worn out, now, sorry -- I believe you produced the last one)The producers of all the Harry Potter films as well as Scott Rudin were looking to buy movie rights to my memoir -- when D.A. Ben David of Wilmington with a Wells Fargo Advisors Exec and a lawyer/talking head on Fox News, Chicago, charged me falsely, never legally served me, then convicted me of LIBEL in absentia, stealing my book's copyright -- but I still published it in blog form a few years ago so anyone can read it. It includes reviews of top Williams scholars including my now personal friend John LahrPerhaps you or one of your FB Friends would enjoy reading it. Soon I will begin looking for someone to film it, as they might have stolen copyright to my book, but no one can steal my storyAnd Mr. John Lahr and several other Williams scholars have stated publicly that I am the authority on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/


Manage



LATERDAYSOFTENNESSEEWILLIAMS.BLOGSPOT.COM

1

LikeShow more reactions
ReplyRemove Preview4h

Mitchell Gold Scott Kenan I should have... you're right!
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2h

Scott Kenan Mitchell Gold Listen, Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill's second cousin, the lawyer, writer, etc. Gregg Loomis of ATL, in 1990 told me that the wealthy Kenans ONLY hate Jews more than "Niggers", and in the last two months I've met several people in Wilmington who know Tom and his close relatives and they all claim the Kenans STILL are either Klansmen or total sympathizers -- WHY UNC has had Silent Sam all these years. I have not spoken with Tom since 1990 -- but I've mailed him about eight letters the last several years, delivering one to his office 18 months ago in person, but he won't answer them or take my calls. In 1985 I dated Tom's ex -- Curtis "Robbie" Anderson -- while Blue Velvet was being filmed in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments, and he's a TERMINAL CHRISTIAN now, and afraid to meet with me. But although this is now two years old and some of it might need updating, I called Liberty Hall the day Trump went to Kenansville (and this is the ONLY meme I ever found of Trump with a town's name like this), and then wrote this up which has gotten TONS of hits. My blog has nearly 1.5 million hits now -- not bad for someone with no celebrity!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../yesterday...
Manage











.

No comments: