Friday, September 28, 2018

RP: A HOT Tattooed Man Just Came to My Door -- to Buy DRUGS from "Josh" -- and Just WAIT 'til You See What Happened NEXT!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/09/a-hot-tattooed-man-just-came-to-my-door.html



He looked a lot like this -- but he ALSO wore a "Guinea-T"



When I looked through the window in my door that is eye-height for 6' 11" me, I saw an incredible body from a bird's eye view -- and tattoos. Dense near-black hair, promising YOUTH. He was alone.

I opened the door, and in a very friendly way, asked if I could help him. He asked if Josh was here -- and then if he still lived here or in the building -- and sort of CHANNELING Chad Wagner from the story he LOVES to tell of the recent day when someone came to HIS house -- formerly Sherry Hall Spivey's house:



Sherry Hall Spivey's recent Mug Shot from WWAY TV-3.


This young couple of hot young fellas on motor-bikes, approached HIM with a similar request, and he told the guy, "We don't SELL DRUGS HERE anymore!!!" -- so THAT was what I told him.

But he was so CUTE standing there with his arm-pit hairs peeking out, and after taking my words in, he said OK and turned to get back in his pick-up truck.

And I added, "I am a Homo and just want you to know you are hot as HELL!!!" 


He smiled -- not in embarrassment, but as if considering how to respond and what his response would be -- if I offered him a BJ. 

And sad to say, I gave UP all forms of easy sex a while back, now, so I just turned, went inside, and closed the door. 






Well, a TALL one -- REGARDLESS the month!!!



It's coming up OCTOBER soon . . . 









"That's 'CHAD' -- Chad Wagner -- to you, ma'am!!!"



.

No comments: